Do you want to know why California is going broke?

Compare Debt By State for 2018 - Charts
426 billion in debt California was lied to by their leader....
Where are the feds?

Keep in mind...this does not include the total cost of moonbeams train...that bit of news will be released after the November elections....

I remember me and The RegressivePervert were arguing about that a long time ago.

It's a fail, how much was spent on it?
They won't say but even if they did no one can trust what they say anyway and the media sure won't tell us.....
The train was voted on by the people of the state. California is getting better day by day. We now have a fund for economic downturns. Life is grand when you figure out conservative ideals are economic disasters.

Since you made such a big deal about Obama and said tRump was only doing a little i thought the truth would hurt. But in real snowflake form you change the topic.
Also i posted what the asshat said in his campaign and thought you would like to read it and ponder his lie and the rest of his untruths.
He said he would fix the economy enforce the border and bring back sanity to DC politics by draining the rift raft....he is doing it all and that makes you crazy...
tRump is doing nothing but violating every treaty we have in the world and most moral ideals. I was crazy years ago .

The train was voted on by the people of the state. California is getting better day by day. We now have a fund for economic downturns. Life is grand when you figure out conservative ideals are economic disasters
Maybe in your little bubble....the people of California that work for a living feel differently....we don't like being lied to by our Governor about our states economy.....and debt.....also that train will never be completed....not in our lifetime nor my grandchildren's lifetime.....

tRump is doing nothing but violating every treaty we have in the world and most moral ideals. I was crazy years ago .

Ah, another reason for the reintroduction of State Mental Hospitals. The people of California should have a vote come up for that.

How did everybody vote for a train to nowhere in CA? I don't see that happening.

Perhaps the state legislature did, but not a popular vote. I suppose state reps are the "people of the state" too, but they aren't all the people of the state, baby.

Here is one example of why they are going to be forced into bankruptcy...
California is spending a combined total of more than $1 million a year on providing cars and drivers for just six top government officials...not including the Governor and the AG...
so much for working for the people...they should be forced to drive their own cars on the pothole filled roads they mismanage....rotten democrat hypocrites.... don't allow America to become a one party ruled state where dishonest democrats serve themselves only....

Build the wall stop illegal voting or face this kind of corruption all over America.....
Wanna discuss how much your president is costing this country or do you wanna just shut the heck up?

Wanna discuss how much your president is costing this country or do you wanna just shut the heck up?
Cash flow to the treasury is at record highs...growth is near 5%....he is not costing us he is enriching us....if your boy had done same...Hillary would be president today....think about that....

Where are the feds?

Keep in mind...this does not include the total cost of moonbeams train...that bit of news will be released after the November elections....

I remember me and The RegressivePervert were arguing about that a long time ago.

They won't say but even if they did no one can trust what they say anyway and the media sure won't tell us.....
The train was voted on by the people of the state. California is getting better day by day. We now have a fund for economic downturns. Life is grand when you figure out conservative ideals are economic disasters.
i dont remember voting on this.....i remember the train to vegas which was shot down by voters....but the so called train to nowhere?....

Where are the feds?

i dont remember voting on this.....i remember the train to vegas which was shot down by voters....but the so called train to nowhere?....

Here's some info about it:

Cost for California bullet train system rises to $77.3 billion

More info: Reagan got elected because he took CA's $50 billion dollar deficit and turned it into a surplus.

That's why Reagan got elected.

According to that article, the bullet train cost is $77 billion dollars. Probably more.

No it wasn't, it was voted for by politicians:

"
But proponents rejoiced at Friday's razor-thin 21-16 vote, which allocates roughly $8 billion for the first segment of track and related projects. Barring insurmountable obstacles, Californians eventually will be able to ride a bullet train — traveling as fast as 220 mph — between Los Angeles and San Francisco rather than fly or drive on aging highways.

"The Legislature took bold action today that gets Californians back to work and puts California out in front once again," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement."

21-16 is not the people, it's the legislature, dumbass. Wouldst thou be claiming there's only 37 people in California?

Vote on high-speed rail called 'big win' for California

Last edited:
Where are the feds?

Here's some info about it:

Cost for California bullet train system rises to $77.3 billion

More info: Reagan got elected because he took CA's $50 billion dollar deficit and turned it into a surplus.

That's why Reagan got elected.

According to that article, the bullet train cost is $77 billion dollars. Probably more.
here is some more info about it....

Gov. Jerry Brown is in danger of becoming remembered for his 'boondoggle bullet train to nowhere'
California's $77 billion 'bullet train to nowhere' is in trouble as political opposition ramps up
Is California high speed rail still a ‘train to nowhere’?
California's Bullet Train To Fiscal Oblivion | Investor's Business Daily

no--it's the other way around
CA needs the other states
when you account for 15% of the economy you matter more than all those piss ant states that can hardly come up with 1% ....just sayin...
but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh
they still contribute that much to the economy...how much does your state contribute?..........
that doesn't matter
what matters is how much they export to other states
....plus they can't even get enough water--but they have enough wildfires BURNING communities ...
...the lord is BURNING them for their sins
sure it does....like wiilie the loser you wont say what state you live in while badmouthing another state,i wonder why?...and yea the lord is burning them....
mudslides/earthquakes/no water/over crowded schools/illegals/immigrants/etc

No it wasn't, it was voted for by politicians:

"
But proponents rejoiced at Friday's razor-thin 21-16 vote, which allocates roughly $8 billion for the first segment of track and related projects. Barring insurmountable obstacles, Californians eventually will be able to ride a bullet train — traveling as fast as 220 mph — between Los Angeles and San Francisco rather than fly or drive on aging highways.

"The Legislature took bold action today that gets Californians back to work and puts California out in front once again," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement."

21-16 is not the people, it's the legislature, dumbass. Wouldst thou be claiming there's only 37 people in California?

Vote on high-speed rail called 'big win' for California

I am a lifelong California resident and remember in 2008 voting for this,
California Proposition 1A (2008)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elections in California
180px-Seal_of_California.svg.png

Federal government[show]
State government (executive)[show]
State government (legislative)[show]
State government (judicial)[show]
Propositions[show]
Elections by year[show]
Los Angeles[show]
San Diego[show]
San Francisco[show]
San Jose[show]
Proposition 1A (or the Safe, Reliable High-Speed Passenger Train Bond Act for the 21st Century) is a law that was approved by California voters in the November 2008 state elections. It was a ballot proposition and bond measure that allocated funds for the California High-Speed Rail Authority. It now forms Chapter 20 of the California Streets and Highways Code.

10 years and way more than originally proposed. Seems steel is getting way more expensive and labor is a lot more now than ten years ago. It is definitely falling out of favor.

California is spending a combined total of more than $1 million a year on providing cars and drivers for just six top government officials...not including the Governor and the AG...
so much for working for the people...they should be forced to drive their own cars on the pothole filled roads they mismanage....rotten democrat hypocrites.... don't allow America to become a one party ruled state where dishonest democrats serve themselves only....

Build the wall stop illegal voting or face this kind of corruption all over America.....
One of the reasons that is causing California to go bankrupt is because the public puts in referendums for projects/services they want, but when it comes time for them to vote for more taxes to pay for projects/services, the public says no.

when you account for 15% of the economy you matter more than all those piss ant states that can hardly come up with 1% ....just sayin...
but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh
they still contribute that much to the economy...how much does your state contribute?..........
that doesn't matter
what matters is how much they export to other states
....plus they can't even get enough water--but they have enough wildfires BURNING communities ...
...the lord is BURNING them for their sins
sure it does....like wiilie the loser you wont say what state you live in while badmouthing another state,i wonder why?...and yea the lord is burning them....
mudslides/earthquakes/no water/over crowded schools/illegals/immigrants/etc
so what shitty little state do you reside in?...

California is not going broke.

Jerry Brown brought fiscal stability to the state.

Read a newspaper, you ignoramus.

Forum List

Back