Do you want to know why California is going broke?

Here is one example of why they are going to be forced into bankruptcy...
California is spending a combined total of more than $1 million a year on providing cars and drivers for just six top government officials...not including the Governor and the AG...
so much for working for the people...they should be forced to drive their own cars on the pothole filled roads they mismanage....rotten democrat hypocrites.... don't allow America to become a one party ruled state where dishonest democrats serve themselves only....

Build the wall stop illegal voting or face this kind of corruption all over America.....
Who said CA was going broke?
Cons say that a lot, but the US would be in trouble without CA.
no--it's the other way around
CA needs the other states
when you account for 15% of the economy you matter more than all those piss ant states that can hardly come up with 1% ....just sayin...
but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh

Actually at 10% of national population and the lowest cost trade with Japan and China 15% of national GDP is somewhat pathetic.

California is spending a combined total of more than $1 million a year on providing cars and drivers for just six top government officials...not including the Governor and the AG...
so much for working for the people...they should be forced to drive their own cars on the pothole filled roads they mismanage....rotten democrat hypocrites.... don't allow America to become a one party ruled state where dishonest democrats serve themselves only....

Build the wall stop illegal voting or face this kind of corruption all over America.....
when you account for 15% of the economy you matter more than all those piss ant states that can hardly come up with 1% ....just sayin...
but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh
they still contribute that much to the economy...how much does your state contribute?..........

but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh

Actually at 10% of national population and the lowest cost trade with Japan and China 15% of national GDP is somewhat pathetic.
what state beats them?....yours maybe?....

but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh

Are you too innumerate to understand the simple words I used and even simpler math? you're on ignore whether you are as stupid as you present yourself or you think this is the flame zone you add no value to any discussion.

Where else would we get Shasta cola from?

And fruits and vegetables.

Actually, I was surprised to see that Cali's debt to GDP ratio isn't too bad. Check out the clock. $2.8T GDP with $428B in debt. About $10k per person.

State of California Debt Clock

Now if you REALLY want to see what insolvency looks like. Check out Ontario, crooked as it comes:

Ontario has $350B in debt, about $22k per person and we have nothing going on here, a fraction of Calis economic activity
My share of Iowa's debt wouldnt buy you a Starbucks caramel mocha frapichino latte.

Last edited:
but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh
they still contribute that much to the economy...how much does your state contribute?..........
that doesn't matter
what matters is how much they export to other states
....plus they can't even get enough water--but they have enough wildfires BURNING communities ...
...the lord is BURNING them for their sins

but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh

Are you too innumerate to understand the simple words I used and even simpler math? you're on ignore whether you are as stupid as you present yourself or you think this is the flame zone you add no value to any discussion.
cant answer the question willie?....oh wait you did....you put people on ignore for challenging your bullshit....fucking pussy...

Funny Chit., We are spending tens of millions so one fast ass orange POS can go golfing nearly every week.

but they are BROKE!!
hahahahahhahahahahahh
that doesn't matter
what matters is how much they export to other states
....plus they can't even get enough water--but they have enough wildfires BURNING communities ...
...the lord is BURNING them for their sins
sure it does....like wiilie the loser you wont say what state you live in while badmouthing another state,i wonder why?...and yea the lord is burning them....

That is easy....democrats are in control....

Drops the mic.....

Funny Chit., We are spending tens of millions so one fast ass orange POS can go golfing nearly every week.
Tens of millions? I guess golf has gotten more expensive than when Obama played every day....

Tens of millions? I guess golf has gotten more expensive than when Obama played every day....
Well the facts say different snowflake.
RELATED: What Barack Obama's clubs say about his game

Although Obama's golf passion has been a popular target of conservative critics during his term, the extent of his passion really comes into focus when comparing his habits to national averages. With that in mind, let's take a closer look:

• Obama played 306 rounds while in office, a healthy amount, but well short of the estimated 1,200 rounds Woodrow Wilson played during his term, or the 800 rounds that Dwight Eisenhower played as POTUS. Still, it's more than his immediate predecessors George W. Bush or Bill Clinton, both of whom were golfers as well.

• The 306 rounds over eight years averages out to a little more than 38 rounds a year, which is well above the national average of 19.3, according to figures provided by the National Golf Foundation (NGF).
  • 2016 trump work.jpg

Although Obama's golf passion has been a popular target of conservative critics during his term, the extent of his passion really comes into focus when comparing his habits to national averages. With that in mind, let's take a closer look:

• Obama played 306 rounds while in office, a healthy amount, but well short of the estimated 1,200 rounds Woodrow Wilson played during his term, or the 800 rounds that Dwight Eisenhower played as POTUS. Still, it's more than his immediate predecessors George W. Bush or Bill Clinton, both of whom were golfers as well.

• The 306 rounds over eight years averages out to a little more than 38 rounds a year, which is well above the national average of 19.3, according to figures provided by the National Golf Foundation (NGF).
  • View attachment 206779
Whats your point? presidents if they are republican can't play golf but democrat presidents can?
You pea brains said the same crap about Bush's time on the links...go whine to someone that gives a crap.....

Compare Debt By State for 2018 - Charts
426 billion in debt California was lied to by their leader....
Where are the feds?

Keep in mind...this does not include the total cost of moonbeams train...that bit of news will be released after the November elections....

I remember me and The RegressivePervert were arguing about that a long time ago.

It's a fail, how much was spent on it?

Compare Debt By State for 2018 - Charts
426 billion in debt California was lied to by their leader....
Where are the feds?

Keep in mind...this does not include the total cost of moonbeams train...that bit of news will be released after the November elections....

I remember me and The RegressivePervert were arguing about that a long time ago.

It's a fail, how much was spent on it?
They won't say but even if they did no one can trust what they say anyway and the media sure won't tell us.....

• View attachment 206779
Whats your point? presidents if they are republican can't play golf but democrat presidents can?
You pea brains said the same crap about Bush's time on the links...go whine to someone that gives a crap.....
Since you made such a big deal about Obama and said tRump was only doing a little i thought the truth would hurt. But in real snowflake form you change the topic.
Also i posted what the asshat said in his campaign and thought you would like to read it and ponder his lie and the rest of his untruths.

Since you made such a big deal about Obama and said tRump was only doing a little i thought the truth would hurt. But in real snowflake form you change the topic.
Also i posted what the asshat said in his campaign and thought you would like to read it and ponder his lie and the rest of his untruths.
He said he would fix the economy enforce the border and bring back sanity to DC politics by draining the rift raft....he is doing it all and that makes you crazy...

which are-?

Forum List

Back