Do you understand why Trump Sr, Trump Jr, Eric, Jared and Ivanka haven't been subpoenaed?

Mueller is building a noose built on the sworn testimony of everyone else first.

When they are forced to testify (at least two under immunity), they will be placing their heads into the noose as they stand on the gallows.
Why do you lie, Jake?
Jake wasn’t taught about the importance of honesty. The same can be said for most democrats.
Or you. And most Republicans.
Is that the best response you could think of? lol
The truth is always the best answer.

What I wrote is true. Both sides are dishonest.

Mueller is building a noose built on the sworn testimony of everyone else first.

When they are forced to testify (at least two under immunity), they will be placing their heads into the noose as they stand on the gallows.
Why do you lie, Jake?
Jake wasn’t taught about the importance of honesty. The same can be said for most democrats.
Or you. And most Republicans.
Is that the best response you could think of? lol
The truth is always the best answer.

What I wrote is true. Both sides are dishonest.
:laugh:

So why hasn't Trump Sr, Trump Jr, Eric, Jared and Ivanka been subpoenaed?

There is really only one reason why. Can you figure it out?

Winning an election isn’t a crime just because you didn’t vote for the victor, troll

Uhm, because no crime has been committed, dumbass?

How are you going to spin the events of next week?

Better prepare a gameplan, cupcake. :itsok:

Next week is going to be very,very bad for leftists.

This investigation has gone on way less time then White Water, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Hillary's server and other failed GOP crusades against respected Democrats and other respected people that aren't trying to destroy American democracy the way Russian minions are.

There have been nearly two dozen indictments and a half dozen guilty pleas and soon, more than just Manafort will be sitting in jail.

I'll tell you what, let's see if anyone can guess. If after a few posts, no one can guess, I'll explain why none of these people will be subpoenaed. Or at least one of them probably might, but not the others.

Mueller is waiting for the right time. Timing is everything and the midterms loom.
:dig:

This investigation has gone on way less time then White Water, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Hillary's server and other failed GOP crusades against respected Democrats and other respected people that aren't trying to destroy American democracy the way Russian minions are.

There have been nearly two dozen indictments and a half dozen guilty pleas and soon, more than just Manafort will be sitting in jail.

There is really only one reason why. Can you figure it out?:cul2:

I'll tell you what, let's see if anyone can guess. If after a few posts, no one can guess, I'll explain why none of these people will be subpoenaed. Or at least one of them probably might, but not the others.
We understand your problem...

=
Specifically, CNN.

This thread needs a little entertainment.

Here's a short vid of Matt Serra holding a drunk guy down ……

somebody has trouble with the truth, dontcha, tycho :lol:
Tell that to Hillary. She's the reason why you've been whining and crying since Trump was elected. :)
Would JakeySnarkey rather have Hillary nominating Supreme Court nominees? :777:
You have trumpsplaining to do. I voted for McMullin.

oops8.gif

This thread needs a little entertainment.

Here's a short vid of Matt Serra holding a drunk guy down ……

Clark Gable is pictured along with the great thinker and brilliant economist Milton Friedman, after the vid. Until a few months ago I never knew Clark Gable had false teeth all the while...LOL. ( I know, I know, so what ) :abgg2q.jpg:

Mueller is waiting for the right time. Timing is everything and the midterms loom.
:dig:

Keep an eye on next week. Also a suicide watch on leftists. ;)

Glad Gomer is getting those tax cheats there deantard. Maybe he will go after Al Sharpton next. After all this time no charges against Carter Page?

-Geaux
Al Sharpton? He works for our nation's enemy?

DhIXJxhXkAEn3Xp.jpg

Forum List

Back