Do you think the Louisiana Shooter represents Conservatives, Tea Partiers and White people?

Do you think Houser is a representative of the Tea Party, white people, or conservatives in general?

• Yes, he represents conservatives

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No, he is a murderer, not representative of anyone

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters
The dude was ideologically closer to progressives than to anybody else. He stated that he didn't care about the racial issues of Nazism but he admired the absolute power of the NAZI STATE, and in fact was admiring of Islamic governments for the same reason.

Er..no, he doesn't represent them. What a ridiculous question, why do you give any credence to such nonsense?

Why? It's not to lend credence to anything, but to force people who think such to defend that position.

So far, the only poster who's tried to pin this guy down to an ideology in this thread is declaring him a "leftist".

I notice you haven't "forced " him to "defend his position"...
Please, you'll just make things worse with your ham fisted stupidity.

Er..no, he doesn't represent them. What a ridiculous question, why do you give any credence to such nonsense?

Why? It's not to lend credence to anything, but to force people who think such to defend that position.

So far, the only poster who's tried to pin this guy down to an ideology in this thread is declaring him a "leftist".

Cripes..and the title of the thread asks the question if he is representative of all conservatives/tea partiers, the implication being that he is one. You're already showing your idiocy.

So John Houser doesn't represent right wingers? Why were so many of his posts so similar to many right wingers here? How do you explain his advocating the same things so many right wingers here advocate? How do you explain his whining about the exact same things so many right wingers here whine about

I'm seeing it all over the board today; liberals jumping on the fact that John Houser was a white conservative tea partier, and thus must represent them. As stereotypic as that might be, lets answer the question. Does he really represent them?
He was a nutbar, plain and simple. Yes, he was a murderer and he was also insane, so I didn't vote.

So John Houser doesn't represent right wingers? Why were so many of his posts so similar to many right wingers here? How do you explain his advocating the same things so many right wingers here advocate? How do you explain his whining about the exact same things so many right wingers here whine about

Obama whines a lot too. People die as a consequence. Is that your fault?

I'm seeing it all over the board today; liberals jumping on the fact that John Houser was a white conservative tea partier, and thus must represent them. As stereotypic as that might be, lets answer the question. Does he really represent them?
He was a nutbar, plain and simple. Yes, he was a murderer and he was also insane, so I didn't vote.
Exactly. The question begs the answer..."does he REALLY represent them?" "White conservative tea partier"...I haven't seen anything that confirms that he was conservative at ALL. He wanted a statist regime with absolute power over the people. That's not conservative.
His TEA PARTY affiliation is based on a 7 year old sign-up to some tea party site.

TK's stupid thread assumes he really is a conservative, really is an acknowledge "tea partier" (whatever that is) and that we need to explain why it is that he doesn't represent us.

He doesn't represent us because he's not a conservative tea partier in the first place. He didn't write a manifesto that says "As a conservative tea partier I'm making this statement by killing people". HE didn't even make the connection.

Well if no one can supply a link to this guy all I have to go on is Lafayette, which is a town I know as the "capital" of Acadiana. So I'm going to ass-ume this Houser guy represents all Cajuns.

Clearly Cajunism is an evil religion and they need to be deported back to Nova Scotia.

How'd I do in the USMB cum hoc fallacy derby?

OH MY GOD - IT TURNS OUT THAT HITLER LIKED COFFEE. COFFEE DRINKERS MUST BE FASCIST, RACIST HATEMONGERS...

That is literally what the partisan hacks here sound like. The idiocy is strong...

Obama whines a lot too. People die as a consequence. Is that your fault?

Pretty weak response. Are you trying to compare Obama to he shooter, or say it was Obama's fault? Either way........pretty dumb.

Bravoactual, g5, Synthaholic

Well, unless I voted for this guy in a fair and free election, he does not represent me.

Every time there is a shooting, people point fingers of blame.

After JFK was shot, liberals tried to blame the entire state of Texas for killing him.

Putting aside that nonsense as something not even entitled to a response, Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist. The government tried really hard to bury that fact, when they stated that Oswald acted alone.

Did he? Kennedy had tried to assassinate Castro, so it makes sense that Castro would want Kennedy dead.

But the government said Oswald acted alone, and I guess we're supposed to take that on good faith.

So liberals said Texas killed Kennedy, or the CIA, or the military-industrial complex.

Why would you want them to defend a stupid position that has no credibility?

Surely they must have reasons for why they are labeling him as the posterboy for conservatism, so, I want them to explain why.

HE represents USMB.
Well he certainly represents some of the more insane progressive elements of usmb.
Something like that. Dont care if he is right or left. He is a racist gerrorist....cultivated by a hate site called USMB. I wonder if DHS is now gonna listen to the alerts I have sent them
He wasn't cultivated. If he was cultivated he'd still be posting stupid shit in here, and people would get banned for repeating what he said, but he wouldn't get banned. THAT'S how they cultivate around here.

Forum List

Back