Do You Think Prostitution Will Ever Be Legal?

Do You Think Prostitution Will Ever Be Legal?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not in this world where social conservatism rules the roost in many societies.....besides, the biggest deterrent would in fact be the persistent stigma and slut-shaming that prostitutes would suffer at the hands of other women.....it's a female survival strategy to undercut the competition for sexual reproduction.

Women absolutely brutal when it comes to territorial pissing. They are absolutely vicious.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association)
won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.

Look at the reasons the SCOTUS shot down the laws forbidding same sex marriages. That does not apply to prostitution.

I have no problem at all with prostitution being legal. I think it would make is safer for both people involved.

And there will be taxes. No rational reason why it shouldn't be taxed like every other business.

Prostitution legal?

Already is!

In Harry Reid's Nevada.

Next question.

The Prostitution that I'm referring to as I've previous stated in my post is Prostitution In General (*AKA* Also Known As) Independent Prostitution in all (50) Fifty States & not just in (1) One State which is Nevada.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances because having Sex is Freedom (Human Rights) which don't get any more simple than that.

The Definition Of Human Rights - Human Rights Are Rights That All Humans Are Born With That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

Thank You!

Peace!

Prostitution legal?

Already is!

In Harry Reid's Nevada.

Next question.
It's legal, it's taxed like a business and the prostitutes work independently. Kinda makes one wonder the purpose this thread.

The Prostitution that I'm referring to as I've previous stated in my post is Prostitution In General (*AKA* Also Known As) Independent Prostitution in all (50) Fifty States & not just in (1) One State which is Nevada.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances because having Sex is Freedom (Human Rights) which don't get any more simple than that.

The Definition Of Human Rights - Human Rights Are Rights That All Humans Are Born With That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

#Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

Peace!

Prostitution legal?

Already is!

In Harry Reid's Nevada.

Next question.
It's legal, it's taxed like a business and the prostitutes work independently. Kinda makes one wonder the purpose this thread.

Thank You!

Peace!
Fine. Then the answer is "yes". IMO it's inevitable.

Prostitution legal?

Already is!

In Harry Reid's Nevada.

Next question.
National Level? The OP, IMHO is asking if we think prostition will ever be legal across the good ol'. USA, not just a little hell hole in Navada.

I'm all set to get my gigalo license as soon it becomes legal:banana:

As we progress, our personal liberties become increasingly recognized and protected. Knuckle-draggers fight the realization of our liberties tooth and nail, but in the end their efforts are for naught. Their most prominent characteristic is their impotence.

Prostitution legal?

Already is!

In Harry Reid's Nevada.

Next question.

Thank You!

Peace!

People are free to have sex with whomever they choose (as long as they are old enough, consent and are competent to consent). It is when they do it for money it becomes commerce and can be taxed and regulated.

I can treat my own diseases just fine. If I start treating others for money, I run afoul of the law.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.
Apparently you have never heard of Nevada:

List of brothels in Nevada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's already legal in most parts of Nevada.

Just another business that would allow organized crime to launder money through legally and make the slave trade even more lucrative for them as well if it were legalized.

Apparently you have never heard of Nevada:

List of brothels in Nevada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank You!

Peace!

Just another business that would allow organized crime to launder money through legally and make the slave trade even more lucrative for them as well if it were legalized.

If Prostitution In General (*AKA* Also Known As) Independent Prostitution in all (50) Fifty States & not just in (1) One State which is Nevada The U.S. Government won't be receiving any benefits because they can't tax Sex since it's Freedom (Human Rights).

Prostitution would be legalize to upgrade society to eliminate several of unethical factors etc such as Men being involved in a Serious Relationship to receive Sex when they really don't want a Relationship because they want to remain Single & have Sex only at their own pace.

I know The U.S. Government would hate the fact that they won't be receiving any benefits out of The Se Industry World because they love taxing everything but it's a factor that they would have to just shallow their pride & keep it moving.

The main point is You can't tax Sex under no circumstances because having Sex is Freedom (Human Rights) regardless if it's paid for And/or not paid for which don't get any more simple than that.

Thank You!

Peace!

If Prostitution In General (*AKA* Also Known As) Independent Prostitution in all (50) Fifty States & not just in (1) One State which is Nevada The U.S. Government won't be receiving any benefits because they can't tax Sex since it's Freedom (Human Rights).

Prostitution would be legalize to upgrade society to eliminate several of unethical factors etc such as Men being involved in a Serious Relationship to receive Sex when they really don't want a Relationship because they want to remain Single & have Sex only at their own pace.

I know The U.S. Government would hate the fact that they won't be receiving any benefits out of The Se Industry World because they love taxing everything but it's a factor that they would have to just shallow their pride & keep it moving.

The main point is You can't tax Sex under no circumstances because having Sex is Freedom (Human Rights) regardless if it's paid for And/or not paid for which don't get any more simple than that.

Thank You!

Peace!

The minute the free sex becomes sex for money it becomes a business. Businesses can be taxed and regulated. Ignoring this fact does not change anything.

Forum List

Back