Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
[
A fetus is not a baby. But down that evangelical booklet and pick up a science book.
Not one is "allowed to kill babies" without going to jail.

A Jew is not a person? Dayum. you fascist have this all figured out.

So, abortion, is akin to saying Jews are not Human?

Wow, not really desperate, and really dumb at all.

:9:

Coming around to supporting equal rights and personal freedom is one of best choice of my life. I no longer have to hate every second of every day and I smile a lot more....

It is like taking 10 tons off my chest. That is the benefit of accepting all people are deserving of equal rights and love.
So you support the right of the baker for not baking a wedding cake, because of his religion?

as long as he or she does not benefit from business tax breaks etc & becomes a private membership club oth
Two questions to answer -

Is it alive?

Is it human?

If both answers are yes, then there is only one conclusion.

the one that wants to carry full term gets to decide whether she wants to give birth & not be forced into being an incubating host.

If a baker is forced at gunpoint to labor against his or her will, why should they be subject to ANY taxes? We tax slaves?

Look, you are clearly a fascist and view people as property of the state, to be disposed of and utilized as the rulers see fit.

I am an advocate of the old republic, the land of civil rights where people had freedom, even the freedom to decide who they would or would not do business with. Your brave new dictatorship is not good for children and other living things - in those rare cases that you will allow them to live into childhood.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif

Equality is a fantasy, and has no barring in the real World.

There's always going to be disparities because we're all different.

We're not equal robots, and therefor equality is stupid.

If you support equal treatment, there will still be inequality among the outcomes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then that's still inequality.

If you support balancing the scale to create equality of outcomes, as we have been doing, then there's still going to be little changes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then you still don't have equality of treatment.

I swear that Humans obsessed with equality have Asperger's or OCD or something, they too like to put things into equal little boxes.
It shouldn't be surprising that Second and Third Worlders don't understand the concept of a Constitutional government that isn't riddled with corruption and actually does seek to protect the rights of its citizens.

There's a difference between legislating that a government treat all of its citizens equally and legislating that all citizens treat each other equally. The former is workable, the latter is an exercise in futility.

The problem we're running into in the US is the effort by bleeding-hearts to right past wrongs by creating "protected classes" of people. To borrow from Animal Farm; "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others". This, of course, is wrong and weakens the entire system.

If I walk in to a business open to the public I expect relatively equal treatment from everyone who works at that business.

On a personal level I agree you can't legislate peoples behavior towards one another.
If it is a privately owned business you are oppressing the owner. Public and private are not one in the same. If the public owns the business then all of the public should be treated on that basis as the same. You are wanting communism and fascism when you claim you have the right to force your personal views and choices onto another person and their personally owned property. Allowing the public onto my personally owned property would not make my property public property.

are they enjoying the benefits of public subsidized tax breaks? do they enjoy the benefits of tax paying dollars that go to their fire protection & public works depts that keep the roads clear so people can drive to do business? do they have to comply with the ADA or do you think that should no longer be in effect because they are a private business?

Play book?
I am just concerned for your literacy.

You should be more concerned with your own humanity. You DO grasp what humanity is, right? You know, that which you deny to your intended victims.
so you are just deflecting from the fact that you brought up jewish people in an abortion convo?

Deflecting? :lmao:

There is ZERO difference between the tactics of you of the pro-abortion movement than the Nazis. Substitute the word "Jew" for "fetus" in any post by you, and we have an Adolf Eichman speech.

Sorry that reality makes you uncomfortable.

Coming around to supporting equal rights and personal freedom is one of best choice of my life. I no longer have to hate every second of every day and I smile a lot more....

It is like taking 10 tons off my chest. That is the benefit of accepting all people are deserving of equal rights and love.
So you support the right of the baker for not baking a wedding cake, because of his religion?

as long as he or she does not benefit from business tax breaks etc & becomes a private membership club oth

Is it alive?

Is it human?

the one that wants to carry full term gets to decide whether she wants to give birth & not be forced into being an incubating host.

If a baker is forced at gunpoint to labor against his or her will, why should they be subject to ANY taxes? We tax slaves?

Look, you are clearly a fascist and view people as property of the state, to be disposed of and utilized as the rulers see fit.

I am an advocate of the old republic, the land of civil rights where people had freedom, even the freedom to decide who they would or would not do business with. Your brave new dictatorship is not good for children and other living things - in those rare cases that you will allow them to live into childhood.
freedom to decide what to do with your business, but not your womb?
Let me guess, you don't have a womb.
Just another loud mouth male christian who wants control of the female body.

F*ck off prick.

[
A fetus is not a baby. But down that evangelical booklet and pick up a science book.

thats what I am trying to figure out?

Abortion is so great, all pregnant Jews should have one.

Play book?
I am just concerned for your literacy.

You should be more concerned with your own humanity. You DO grasp what humanity is, right? You know, that which you deny to your intended victims.
so you are just deflecting from the fact that you brought up jewish people in an abortion convo?

Deflecting? :lmao:

There is ZERO difference between the tactics of you of the pro-abortion movement than the Nazis. Substitute the word "Jew" for "fetus" in any post by you, and we have an Adolf Eichman speech.

Sorry that reality makes you uncomfortable.
but you're trying to compare people to a collection of developing cells.

apples to oranges, moron.

[

you forgot to shout PEPE!!!!

[

are you really a POS or do you just like to play one behind the safety of a screen?

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

If you support equal treatment, there will still be inequality among the outcomes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then that's still inequality.

If you support balancing the scale to create equality of outcomes, as we have been doing, then there's still going to be little changes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then you still don't have equality of treatment.

I swear that Humans obsessed with equality have Asperger's or OCD or something, they too like to put things into equal little boxes.
It shouldn't be surprising that Second and Third Worlders don't understand the concept of a Constitutional government that isn't riddled with corruption and actually does seek to protect the rights of its citizens.

There's a difference between legislating that a government treat all of its citizens equally and legislating that all citizens treat each other equally. The former is workable, the latter is an exercise in futility.

The problem we're running into in the US is the effort by bleeding-hearts to right past wrongs by creating "protected classes" of people. To borrow from Animal Farm; "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others". This, of course, is wrong and weakens the entire system.

So sorry to say, but Democracy works better in Poland, than in America today.

Poles didn't want Muslim refugees so they didn't get them.

Americans didn't want Muslims refugees so they did get them.

America might be officially low on corruption, but it's a dysfunctional society none the less.

America killed 100's of thousands in Iraq in a war, while doing next to nothing about millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border, and gauging the system.

Defending an American Tradition, Communities Welcome Syrian Refugees - Center for American Progress

Since 2014, the United States has welcomed more than 18,300 Syrian refugees. In total, 238,000 refugees from countries including Burma, Iraq, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia, and Bhutan have come to the United States during this period. Despite pockets of anti-refugee sentiment—much of it directed at Syrian refugees—efforts to ease the integration of these newcomers are well underway in communities across the country, led by nonprofit resettlement agencies, faith organizations, and private volunteers. Ensuring that Syrian and other refugees successfully integrate not only helps them and their families but also benefits the entire nation.

Offering humanitarian support to those who need it most has been a hallmark of American tradition for a long time. Since 1975, the United States has resettled more 3 million refugees from all over the world, regardless of their faith. The United States welcomed more than 200,000 refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia in the 1970s, Bosnians and Europeans in the 1990s, and more recently, refugees from Burma, Somalia, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Research shows that over time, refugees in the United States have made notable strides in education, gotten better wages, moved into better occupations, and started businesses.

Now is not the time to shut the doors on the “your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” America must continue its tradition of providing humanitarian assistance to refugees and also should not lose sight of the opportunities that refugees represent. For those who are already here, resettlement was just one chapter of their story. The next chapter is to build better lives while making contributions to society and bringing the community together. Big and small efforts to help refugees reach their potential and ease their integration into American society will have positive effects for local economies. But for those who are still seeking a refuge away from unimaginable horrors, this is the time for America to remain a beacon of hope and to offer them welcome.

[

are you really a POS or do you just like to play one behind the safety of a screen?

Aha, so now Abortion is wrong , when it applies to all pregnant Jews?

Nazis used abortion on Jews as a weapon.

A fact which Liberals conveniently ignore.

Abortion is a private medical decision between a woman and her doctor. So you and your ilk should keep out of it.
The constant political attacks from the right are ridiculous. When will it end? When you get your way- abortions become illegal- mortality rates in pregnant women skyrocket, the number orphans skyrocket, poverty skyrockets, and we look like a third world country with homeless kids women were forced to carry to full term wander the street picking out of garbages??

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

So sorry to say, but Democracy works better in Poland, than in America today.

Poles didn't want Muslim refugees so they didn't get them.

Americans didn't want Muslims refugees so they did get them.

America might be officially low on corruption, but it's a dysfunctional society none the less.

America killed 100's of thousands in Iraq in a war, while doing next to nothing about millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border, and gauging the system.

Defending an American Tradition, Communities Welcome Syrian Refugees - Center for American Progress

Since 2014, the United States has welcomed more than 18,300 Syrian refugees. In total, 238,000 refugees from countries including Burma, Iraq, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia, and Bhutan have come to the United States during this period. Despite pockets of anti-refugee sentiment—much of it directed at Syrian refugees—efforts to ease the integration of these newcomers are well underway in communities across the country, led by nonprofit resettlement agencies, faith organizations, and private volunteers. Ensuring that Syrian and other refugees successfully integrate not only helps them and their families but also benefits the entire nation.

Offering humanitarian support to those who need it most has been a hallmark of American tradition for a long time. Since 1975, the United States has resettled more 3 million refugees from all over the world, regardless of their faith. The United States welcomed more than 200,000 refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia in the 1970s, Bosnians and Europeans in the 1990s, and more recently, refugees from Burma, Somalia, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Research shows that over time, refugees in the United States have made notable strides in education, gotten better wages, moved into better occupations, and started businesses.

Now is not the time to shut the doors on the “your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” America must continue its tradition of providing humanitarian assistance to refugees and also should not lose sight of the opportunities that refugees represent. For those who are already here, resettlement was just one chapter of their story. The next chapter is to build better lives while making contributions to society and bringing the community together. Big and small efforts to help refugees reach their potential and ease their integration into American society will have positive effects for local economies. But for those who are still seeking a refuge away from unimaginable horrors, this is the time for America to remain a beacon of hope and to offer them welcome.

How is it Democracy if the majority of Americans opposed Syrian refugees, but get them anyways?

Bloomberg Politics Poll: Most Americans Oppose Syrian Refugee Resettlement

Fifty-three percent of U.S. adults in the survey, conducted in the days immediately following the attacks, say the nation should not continue a program to resettle up to 10,000 Syrian refugees. Just 28 percent would keep the program with the screening process as it now exists, while 11 percent said they would favor a limited program to accept only Syrian Christians while excluding Muslims, a proposal Obama has dismissed as “shameful” and un-American

I have heard a lot of people say that they would like to limit voters to those who own property only. This would fall somewhere in this portion of your link "Active and passive citizenship". The problem with that would be similar to what we have today when we get a few in control that have gotten there via corrupt policies can become abusive, power can corrupt absolutely. Also "The declaration did not revoke the institution of slavery". So there are some things that must be worked through.
Not reading your link. A lot of people are 'unhappy' and many don't even know why, can't even tell you why, or pin down why. Many can't take the time or do not take the time to try to figure it out. Some seek their happiness through outside sources, drugs, entertainment, alcohol, games, whatever but never take time to really examine their own hearts. You claimed your self you were considering moving to Poland in your intro. Why? Apparently you are not totally happy and from what you post you seem to want to lay that off on someone else. What really do you think oppresses you? The dude who couldn't get a baker to deliver them a cake claimed that they were being oppressed. I mean really how ridiculous can people get. The pedo thinks they are being oppressed if they can't have access to other peoples children.The addict believes they are oppressed if you limit the types of drugs they can have access to because it is well known that when their lives go to shit they want other people to foot the bill for what they did to themselves. Their precepts oppress them but they desire to make others guilty for whatever it is in them that they are subjecting themselves to.

Females today getting lots of media coverage that y'all are calling feminist are not feminist. The ones being paid or running a con and using the media to bolster a position where males are given leverage over females. They are obviously willing to be mere useful idiots. I can be a female and do basically whatever my heart desires within reason and physical capabilities as long as equal level playing fields are laid out and everyone is made to play by the same rules. If I am given freedoms and laws that are regulated in a just manner I can kick ass in a lot of male dominated fields and enjoy the heck out of doing it while I am in that mode whatever it may be as long as equality exist in the law. We make the best of whatever situation we are in at the time and do the best with what we have. My mother wouldn't and couldn't exactly do that because she was partly considered chattel by my dad during her early years as that is the way it was because they were raised to believe that in their era. His own pride wouldn't let him treat her like an equal in all aspects. I refuse to let your male pride or any other with that spirit of pride male or otherwise define what I am through your erroneous precepts.

Bottom-line is Women are less happy.

As for me thinking about moving to Poland, I don't think it's fair to raise children in a country that will be majority non-White, and in a country that tells dumb Polak jokes.
No bottom line is people are too busy making excuses why someone else is oppressing them. Your reasoning is a prime example of that.

Maybe it's because we were a healthier society before Liberals came along with their bogus equality, and guilt?
People gave themselves over to the lies and humans in general make excuses all the time to justify themselves even when they are in error. Again a lot of that comes from a spirit of pride. Some of it is from a spirit of resentment but that goes back to pride even.

The Liberalism of the 1960's / 1970's lead to cultural loss, drug abuse, single mothers, working mothers, etc.

The 1960's / 1970's movements were a great failure.
Nah, just a lot of druggies came out of that era due to the programming that was done in the fifties. A lot of people got lost as the advertisers program the people to believe that they needed to be slaves to the modern era. Nebo 'the announcer' for the flesh desires of all the modern conveniences and pretty stuffs forgot to tell the people how to have and keep their hearts and souls while gaining all these new found goodies. The music of the late sixties and seventies reflect this. The food was alter, the water had fluoride added and the changes began. The pharms thought they could solve the problems by merely medicating their way out of it and making a profit while doing it. They have worked for ways to control peoples minds for eons throughout history. People forget were others have already been and greed does not know where to draw the line without a spirit to tell them where it should be drawn. People have done the 'fly now pay later' throughout the ages too (credit dude but recompense comes with that). It is a cycle. Today where we have all the increase in knowledge and modern devices we can gather together all that information in seconds and put it out where before it had to go through a long process to get it out to the public. Some people use that to get lost, other use it to acquire knowledge, and then we have all these justice warriors that think they will change the whole to come around to their way of thinking.

Abortion is a private medical decision between a woman and her doctor. So you and your ilk should keep out of it.
The constant political attacks from the right are ridiculous. When will it end? When you get your way- abortions become illegal- mortality rates in pregnant women skyrocket, the number orphans skyrocket, poverty skyrockets, and we look like a third world country with homeless kids women were forced to carry to full term wander the street picking out of garbages??
Get your self some day after pills and go for it. You don't need anything special to do that.

I have mixed opinions on abortion, on one hand it's a moral monstrosity, but on the other hand it's good that it's disproportionately Blacks, Hispanics, and White trash getting abortions.

Is it alive?

Is it human?

Perhaps by current law, but it doesn't change the fact that it is human life.

the female who is pregnant is too. one that has a past & a history... not just a potential future.

Forum List

Back