Do you support bullying?

If you support hillary, you most certainly do.

No reasons, no excuses.

I never kick a man when he is down but my friend said that is the best time to kick him. People have tried to bully me all of my life but I will not be bullied. I voted for Trump on an absentee ballot.

she has yet to call on her supporters to stop.

That makes it clear that she supports it b/c any normal human would have stepped in by now.

Hillary Clinton has said CLEARLY that she doesn't condone any kind of violence in political discourse.

Stop lying.

link

since her people have been caught paying people to be violent, her words, if any, aren't going to hold water

Who paid who? Name the person who was paid and tell me what this person did. Can you do that?

No reasons, no excuses.

I never kick a man when he is down but my friend said that is the best time to kick him. People have tried to bully me all of my life but I will not be bullied. I voted for Trump on an absentee ballot.

That makes it clear that she supports it b/c any normal human would have stepped in by now.

Hillary Clinton has said CLEARLY that she doesn't condone any kind of violence in political discourse.

Stop lying.

link

since her people have been caught paying people to be violent, her words, if any, aren't going to hold water

Hillary totes water in a leaky bucket.

Trump Scour

you're a habitual liar
would you care either way?
you're lying in support of bullying

if you're asking me if I think it would be ok if cons beat up leftists; no, I would not be ok

No. You are only supporting a guy who says that.
you support people that actually do it.

I know, Iknow, when a righty says something it's always worse than when a lefty does something

You are reacting to a video of a guy talking about goading idiots into violence. that guy has been kicked out of his position for SAYING SOMETHING.

Please name a person who has beaten up a Trump supporter. Who are you talking about?

The ones that they paid to do so...

Trump Scour

you're a habitual liar

if you're asking me if I think it would be ok if cons beat up leftists; no, I would not be ok

I know, Iknow, when a righty says something it's always worse than when a lefty does something

You are reacting to a video of a guy talking about goading idiots into violence. that guy has been kicked out of his position for SAYING SOMETHING.

Please name a person who has beaten up a Trump supporter. Who are you talking about?
If you have missed all the videos by now, you are intentionally staying ignorant or just lying.

Did you even play the vid in the op? B/c it showed a few clips of your piers attacking innocent people.

No reasons, no excuses.

Stop lying.

link

Who paid who? Name the person who was paid and tell me what this person did. Can you do that?

hillary supporters paid to be violent - YouTube

If you have missed all the videos by now, you are intentionally staying ignorant or just lying.

Did you even play the vid in the op? B/c it showed a few clips of your piers attacking innocent people.

People have to be wary and very wary of downloading any unsecure link. Doing so is sure to infect your PC with a virus or worm.

Hillary supporters .....bullies

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump-supporter-egged-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Good pics but I think at least one is untrue. The guy wearing a Trump T-shirt with what looks like blood on his face but I see no cuts. Most likely ketchup that my dad called catshit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Good pics but I think at least one is untrue. The guy wearing a Trump T-shirt with what looks like blood on his face but I see no cuts. Most likely ketchup that my dad called catshit.

ugh more Hillary supporter rationalizations.

I detest Hillary for her political view but I am the Devil's Advocate. If you can't beat them, join them.

Trump is the definition of a bully, are you going to accuse Hillary of having a fake tan next?

...l

Adams explained his position in the ONE MINUTE VIDEO.

So, by not addressing his points at all, you are engaged in propaganda.

Lol he could have played the same footage and attributed it to Trump supporters and it would have been just as believable.

Anyone can listen to Trump's own words and figure out that he is an actual bully.
Actually a bully, by definition, is someone who picks on someone who is weaker or not in a position of power.

Trump is in no position to be a bully. He's not part of the government. He isn't part of the meanstream media either. He doesn't have a once popular comedy show on Saturday night that makes fun of him while they're kissing Hillary's ass.

A better definition of a bully is Obama. Someone who talks tough, picks on those who cannot fight back, and melts like a pussy whenever another world leader stands up to him.

Last edited:
Bullying is bad enough. Hillary didn't just 'Bully'. Hillary bullied, mocked, insulted, THREATENED, and silenced VICTIMS of her husband's criminal sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rape. What she engaged in is border-line terrorism to ensure his victims could not threaten their 'empire' and her political chances. She, too, victimized these women.

Lol he could have played the same footage and attributed it to Trump supporters and it would have been just as believable.

Anyone can listen to Trump's own words and figure out that he is an actual bully.
Actually a bully, by definition, is someone who picks on someone who is weaker or not in a position of power.

Trump is in no position to be a bully. He's not part of the government. He isn't part of the meanstream media either. He doesn't have a once popular comedy show on Saturday night that makes fun of him while their kissing Hillary's ass.

A better definition of bully is Obama. Someone who talks tough, picks on those who cannot fight back, and melts like a pussy whenever another world leader stands up to him.

Trump is his own man who bows down to no man. Exactly like me.

Bullying is bad enough. Hillary didn't just 'Bully'. Hillary bullied, mocked, insulted, THREATENED, and silenced VICTIMS of her husband's criminal sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rape. What she engaged in is border-line terrorism to ensure his victims could not threaten their 'empire' and her political chances. She, too, victimized these women.
She also bullied other Democrats from running against her.

maxresdefault.jpg

ugh more Hillary supporter rationalizations.

I detest Hillary for her political view but I am the Devil's Advocate. If you can't beat them, join them.

xband: "beat them"

gotcha...

Forum List

Back