Do you still wear a wristwatch?

I stopped wearing a wrist watch because of doing maintenance around electrical and electronic machinery. The cell does it well.It's another version of the pocket watches we wore in the '70's.

I never wore a wrist watch. I can't stand to have anything on my wrists. I never even button the cuffs of a long sleeved shirt

I wore a wristwatch for over 25 years. Once, when the battery wore out and I was waiting to take it to the jeweler to get a new battery I started using my cell phone to tell time. I never got around to replace that battery

How many still wear a wristwatch?

Always have and always will. Several reasons. I am a time girl... and like seeing the time even though i can feel the time. I dont like being late and i dont like others being late. I needed one working as a nurse. I needed one working in kitchens. I like collecting mickey mouse watches and dont feel right without one.

I travel...Home and roam time is important to keep track of.

I wore a wristwatch for over 25 years. Once, when the battery wore out and I was waiting to take it to the jeweler to get a new battery I started using my cell phone to tell time. I never got around to replace that battery

Always have and always will. Several reasons. I am a time girl... and like seeing the time even though i can feel the time. I dont like being late and i dont like others being late. I needed one working as a nurse. I needed one working in kitchens. I like collecting mickey mouse watches and dont feel right without one.

I travel...Home and roam time is important to keep track of.

If I had to bet I'd say you are a blast to be around.. always having a good time.
You know, Rocky said....

obssessive compulsion dissorder:eek:

Yes..... hands must be clean. :cuckoo:
So, unless it's for a job, you know that is a textbook symptom of OCD, right?

I do, yes.... can't help it. My hands have to be clean.. When I sit down to eat a meal I generally do not use my hands to pickup even bread. When I eat Chinese chicken wings I do so with a fork.
If I do use my hands within minutes I have to wash them. I don't like anything on them.. So, yes it is a OCD... I'm aware of it.

Last edited:
Wear i *dress* watch when going out somewhere socially . not one of the new digital 3 inches thick multi colored with knobs all over ugly things that pass as watches nowadays
its a thin gold plated sieko
dont have a rolex sorry
did have a dog called rolex at one time
he was a watch dog

Yes..... hands must be clean. :cuckoo:
So, unless it's for a job, you know that is a textbook symptom of OCD, right?

I do, yes.... can't help it. My hands have to be clean.. When I sit down to eat a meal I generally do not use my hands to pickup even bread. When I eat Chinese chicken wings I do so with a fork.
If I do use my hands within minutes I have to wash them. I don't like anything on them.. So, yes it is a OCD... I'm aware of it.

:eek: Each to his own, I guess!

nohands.jpg

I wear a watch. It's an accessory as well as a time piece, I have many of them.

Yes.

I do not wear a wrist watch, like many, my cell phone tells me the time, and when I'm driving, my car clock shines bright.
The only thing I usually do wear on my wrist, are 2 cancer bands.
One of them I have worn for almost 6 years now, and the other is a newer one the American Cancer Society came out with and I had to purchase it, and so I wear them both, and that'd be it!

Forum List

Back