Do you still wear a wristwatch?

So, unless it's for a job, you know that is a textbook symptom of OCD, right?

I do, yes.... can't help it. My hands have to be clean.. When I sit down to eat a meal I generally do not use my hands to pickup even bread. When I eat Chinese chicken wings I do so with a fork.
If I do use my hands within minutes I have to wash them. I don't like anything on them.. So, yes it is a OCD... I'm aware of it.

:eek: Each to his own, I guess!

nohands.jpg

I could do that... Look no hands!

I do not wear a wrist watch, like many, my cell phone tells me the time, and when I'm driving, my car clock shines bright.
The only thing I usually do wear on my wrist, are 2 cancer bands.
One of them I have worn for almost 6 years now, and the other is a newer one the American Cancer Society came out with and I had to purchase it, and so I wear them both, and that'd be it!

Hot avatar..... Hope all is well.

I don't wear a watch or any other jewelery. I don't like anything hanging on or clinging to me.
I also wash my hands about 40 times a day.

Compulsive masturbator?

At my age, I can only wish I had OCM. LMAO!! However, I do that exercise daily as they discovered it is good for the prostrate and men that cumm daily live longer lives.

DON'T GET BACKED UPED!!!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I do, yes.... can't help it. My hands have to be clean.. When I sit down to eat a meal I generally do not use my hands to pickup even bread. When I eat Chinese chicken wings I do so with a fork.
If I do use my hands within minutes I have to wash them. I don't like anything on them.. So, yes it is a OCD... I'm aware of it.

:eek: Each to his own, I guess!

nohands.jpg

I could do that... Look no hands!

Cats do a masterful job of eating, with only occasional paw holding.

I don't wear a watch or any other jewelery. I don't like anything hanging on or clinging to me.

Compulsive masturbator?

At my age, I can only wish I had I had OCM. LMAO!! However, I do that exercise daily as they discovered it is good for the prostrate and men that cumm daily live longer lives.

Holy shit Batman... I better start crankin off again.

I wear a polished stainless steel Movodo watch.

The face is rectangular and solid black with no numbers.

Just has a silver hour and minute hand. :cool:

Last edited:

Just has a silver minute and second hand. :cool:

Hmm, I am surprised they bothered to put hands on it at all. Surely a watch for someone consumed by a need for jewelry, and not time. I'm retired, and I could care less what month it is, lil lone what second I am standing on. LOL!:lol: Sometimes I read the date on the milk carton when checking for missing persons.

Compulsive masturbator?

At my age, I can only wish I had OCM. LMAO!! However, I do that exercise daily as they discovered it is good for the prostrate and men that cumm daily live longer lives.

Just has a silver minute and second hand. :cool:

Hmm, I am surprised they bothered to put hands on it at all. Surely a watch for someone consumed by a need for jewelry, and not time. I'm retired, and I could care less what month it is, lil lone what second I am standing on. LOL!:lol: Sometimes I read the date on the milk carton when checking for missing persons.

Really? If you exercise you need that second hand to track your heart rate. :eusa_whistle:

My dream watch is a stainless steel Rolex.

With a dark blue face and a fluted bezel.

With silver hands and Roman numerals.

But I can't justify 10 grand for a watch.

I almost choked when I gave 2 grand for the one that I have now.

I wore a wristwatch for over 25 years. Once, when the battery wore out and I was waiting to take it to the jeweler to get a new battery I started using my cell phone to tell time. I never got around to replace that battery

How many still wear a wristwatch?

i am wearing one of those big golden watches around my neck.

it is a great conversation piece.

Yes. I have a very smart state of the art watch. The other night in the pub I was sitting on a bar stool next to a really attractive woman. She saw me glance at my watch and asked me if my date was running late. “No,” I told her ,”I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was testing it."

"A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" says she.

"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me.” Says I.

"What's it telling you now?"

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties..."

She giggled and said, "Well it must be broken then because I am wearing panties!"

I told her it was an hour fast.

I have always worn a watch....felt naked without it....i don't have a cell phone anymore since I do not work anymore and truly don't need one(the hubby has one and could not live without it, not me though)...but even when i had one, i used my watch....

but something happened similar to rightwinger....the battery went dead about 4 years ago, and i never replaced it. I do have a clock in the kitchen/family room area, and am usually shocked at what time it is, when i do choose to look at it.

I have completely lost all account of time...I usually dont even know what day of the week it is....the hubby is not on a regular schedule for his work so i don't even have that to go by.....

I wore a wristwatch for over 25 years. Once, when the battery wore out and I was waiting to take it to the jeweler to get a new battery I started using my cell phone to tell time. I never got around to replace that battery

How many still wear a wristwatch?

I can't wear a watch the band irritates my wrist no matter what kind it is. No cell phone either. I use the clock in the car and in the house.

My dream watch is a stainless steel Rolex.

With a dark blue face and a fluted bezel.

With silver hands and Roman numerals.

But I can't justify 10 grand for a watch.

I almost choked when I gave 2 grand for the one that I have now.

Isn't frivolous wealth against the Islamic Code?

Forum List

Back