Do you share “secret’s with females”

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Do you share “secret’s with females”

I want to share my knowledge that recent British team did a survey among 3,000 females age group from 18 to 65 and test how they keep secret un-disclosed how long period. More interesting to share that those females got any secret news than remain eager and want to dis-close to any person.

Women’s can’t keep secret more than 48 hours ( 2 days ) but I do not blame all females but those who does not share any secret with any yet are very clever, bold and matured females no matter which age they belong.

In last I would say if any place 2 stranger females are sitting but they can’t remain quite

If any person what to get " own" publicity than flow the advice to tell to selected females and said that I am passing you a top secret and request please do not dis-close to others.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

If one wants to keep a secret sharing it either with a male or a female is a mistake.

This is why some have diaries or such... a 'book of shadows' is most definitely preferred over some snippy friend that may only use whatever secrets revealed against the other.

Not exactly

Six in 10 end up telling someone completely uninvolved so the person the secret belongs to won't know.... Yet, four in ten admit to gossiping to a close friend from another friendship group..... Three in 10 admitted having the urge to reveal someone's secret.
-----
Nearly half (45 per cent) disclose secrets just for the weight to be lifted from their shoulders.

------
Three quarters say they are capable of keeping quiet about a secret, and 83 per cent consider themselves 100 per cent trustworthy within each group of friends.

:doubt:
LINK

Forum List

Back