Do you seriously believe

And Infidel - again. Why are you whining? What do you care what I think, what my perceptions are? You think gays are second-class citizens who chose to be gay. And? So? That's what you think. C'est la vie.

Are you just trying to piss me off?

For your information BD my mom happens to be a lesbian and I love her with all my heart... NO she is not a 2nd class citizen and NO she didnt choose to be gay, but it did take her about 28 years to figure it out :eusa_hand:

She also thinks that gay marriage is stupid and a non issue at the moment. We have much bigger problems for our POTUS to be concerned with.

So you were wrong from the very start here, and I have been beating the fuck out of the horse to show you are wrong about most of us christians as well.

Oh I wasn't suggesting you do her, I know you're queer.

I was just commenting on your well known butt plug fetish. Nobody will deprive you of the pleasure..if there's a buttplug to be lubed, we all know to call you.

i suggest you take up all things butt plug with cesspool. :thup:

she's an aficianado

Yeah, that'd be why you keep following me from thread to thread, bringing it up.

Weren't you listed as a moderator last time I checked? Is it really appropriate for you to be stalking USMB members?

Another examples of why the cesspit is not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nevertheless...

What difference does it make, Infidel? Obviously I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, so who cares about my perceptions. I'm glad you all love the gays, and the fact that they are treated as second-class citizens is no skin off anybody's back, really.

Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens. Disagree? Go get a city job in Atlanta as a white man.

Good luck with that.
so you want to live off of a nanny state govt and grow it bigger?

I've said it before, and considering the pack of inbred, semi-functional monkeys that people this message board,

don't be so hard on yourself...

Speak of the devil, and he will appear.

Speak of the inbred monkey, and Jillian will come swinging into the room, flinging feces as she goes.

It's almost magical, excepting that it's producing an effect no one wanted.

Stop looking in the mirror.....I know you're a narcisstic fat pig who thinks your opinion matters, but on here you're just an annoying troll...stop polluting this messageboard with your pathetic attempts at put downs. You're about as funny as an episode of Full House - sans canned laughter...

And Infidel - again. Why are you whining? What do you care what I think, what my perceptions are? You think gays are second-class citizens who chose to be gay. And? So? That's what you think. C'est la vie.

For your information BD my mom happens to be a lesbian and I love her with all my heart... NO she is not a 2nd class citizen and NO she didnt choose to be gay, but it did take her about 28 years to figure it out :eusa_hand:

She also thinks that gay marriage is stupid and a non issue at the moment. We have much bigger problems for our POTUS to be concerned with.

So you were wrong from the very start here, and I have been beating the fuck out of the horse to show you are wrong about most of us christians as well.

How can you say I'm wrong about most Christians? You can't possibly speak for most Christians, just like your mom can't speak for most GLBT.

What difference does it make, Infidel? Obviously I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, so who cares about my perceptions. I'm glad you all love the gays, and the fact that they are treated as second-class citizens is no skin off anybody's back, really.

Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens. Disagree? Go get a city job in Atlanta as a white man.

Good luck with that.

:confused:

Nope...
Just to be judged by the content of ones character and not by their skin color or sexual preference.

Last edited:

How can you say I'm wrong about most Christians? You can't possibly speak for most Christians, just like your mom can't speak for most GLBT.

Nope, but I can promise you this.... I have NEVER heard, no not once, heard a christian that I know EVER say they hated gays.... NEVER!

Your assumptions about me were wrong BTW.
Just sayin'

Last edited:
Is it worth it, to any of you. 8,000,000 young people have left the church because of how said church treats gay people. Is it worth it? Sure, you can be right. You can even have the last word. But look at the cost.

yeah, link that.

Because I don't believe it. I believe you believe it, but that doesn't meant it's true.

Nope, but I can promise you this.... I have NEVER heard, no not once, heard a christian that I know EVER say they hated gays.... NEVER!

Just sayin'

Dude, do you think they have to say those exact words? You think all the negativity isn't shining through loud and clear? I know a fair number of Christians who love and accept gays. And if this isn't your shoe, then ffs don't wear it! I am talking to people who can't even believe that there are Christian GLBT people. Who think that gays are perverts, and it's the first step in a slippery slope to all other perversions. Like being gay is a gateway to complete immorality. That shit is talked to death all day, every day here and so I KNOW that even if hate is too strong a word? There are plenty of other ugly words which do apply.

Yes, because obviously one cancels out the other, ffs.

No, one does not cancel out the other. My point stands. Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens.

Remember, I actually am an advocate for gay marriage.

Pardon me if I don't buy it.

Pardon me if I don't give a shit what you buy.

I didn't take shit from my fellow Marines for you, I did it because I thought it was the right thing to do. I don't take the criticism from other Republicans for you, I do it because it's the right thing to do. Some of us on the right think the GOP and the social conservative movement is wrong about gay marriage (and actual fiscal conservatism too, but that's a separate matter) and we let our thoughts known.

Is it worth it, to any of you. 8,000,000 young people have left the church because of how said church treats gay people. Is it worth it? Sure, you can be right. You can even have the last word. But look at the cost.

Yeah right....

The survey also offers some clues to why many Millennials are breaking away from their childhood faith, at least if they come from a Christian tradition. Younger Millennials’ feelings about Christianity are decidedly mixed. Three-quarters (76 percent) agree that present-day Christianity has “good values and principles,” and 63 percent believe that Christianity “consistently shows love for other people.” On the other hand, strong majorities also agree that modern-day Christianity is “hypocritical” (58 percent), “judgmental” (62 percent), and “anti-gay” (64 percent).

Notably, the perception that Christianity is “anti-gay”-an attribute that strong majorities of both Christian Millennials (58 percent) and religiously unaffiliated Millennials (79 percent) agree describes present-day Christianity well-may be driving some of Millennials’ estrangement from organized religion. Last fall, for example, a PRRI survey found that nearly seven-in-ten (69 percent) 18-29 year-old Millennials agree that religious groups are alienating young people by being too judgmental about gay and lesbian issues.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ng-the-church/2012/04/26/gIQAacrPjT_blog.html

Good luck with that.

Taking a city job is not advocating the nanny state.

So faith, morals, and doctrine should be based on the popularity of those ideals among young people?

Take a poll about premarital sex. There will be serious outrage.

Just sayin'

Dude, do you think they have to say those exact words? You think all the negativity isn't shining through loud and clear? I know a fair number of Christians who love and accept gays. And if this isn't your shoe, then ffs don't wear it! I am talking to people who can't even believe that there are Christian GLBT people. Who think that gays are perverts, and it's the first step in a slippery slope to all other perversions. Like being gay is a gateway to complete immorality. That shit is talked to death all day, every day here and so I KNOW that even if hate is too strong a word? There are plenty of other ugly words which do apply.

The only negativity I have seen lately has been from the left... they are the ones who have brought up all the sexual issues. The MSM has made it a front and center issue when it is soooo a non issue its not funny.
This is an issue for states to decide, not the federal gov't... its as simple as that.

I have yet to see one republican bring forth a bill to ban gays, birth control, or abortion... we have been trying to get our politicians to pay attention to our fiscal issues and to get the economy back on track. Thats what the Tea Party is all about. Not attacking gays and women like the left is trying to say we are doing.

And again... you were wrong about me. I dont think gays are second-class citizens who chose to be gay. :eusa_whistle:

The progressives in the 70 swore to us that no-fault divorce was good for children, and that it would be better if parents were to split or not marry in the first place, than it would be if they got married and weren't in love, or wanted divorce at some point..but stayed together.

No fault divorce would be the salvation of the family (which needed saving because according to Kinsey, 95 percent of married couples cheated on each other, and 10 percent were homosexual...as it turns out, that was a lie)...

So we embarked on divorcing the shit out of each other, and having babies out of wedlock...because we were told it didn't make any difference and would ultimately be *healthier* for children, if their parents were able to engage in sex where and when they wanted to, without the difficulties that marriage and monogamy afforded...

It was all a pack of lies. No fault divorce at the behest of Kinsey has resulted in an explosion of fatherless families, broken families and has swelled the welfare rolls with generations of families who either marry serially, don't marry at all, and have children with multiple men.

Flash forward 40 years and here we are again..no fault divorce is well entrenched...now it's time to further decimate the family by re-defining what it IS and removing all incentive to participate in the construct that ensures our society's continued strength and survival.

Forum List

Back