Do you seriously believe

Why is it that the pro-homosexual lobby equates anyone who doesn't agree with their politics with homophobes, haters, religious zealots?

Because that's the way propaganda works.

2351914023_97634c1814_z.jpg

Because they're leftists, dear, and all leftists equate disagreeing with them with hate. To their "minds", there can be no other reason ever in the world for disagreeing with them - enlightened, superior saviors of mankind and the beleaguered planet that they are - than hatred, because they are so wonderful that disagreeing with them is automatically illogical and irrational, leaving hatred as the only available option.

I've said it before, and considering the pack of inbred, semi-functional monkeys that people this message board, I will likely be repeating it until the end of time: when you ask a question that requires the responder to accept your personal, biased worldview as correct, you shouldn't be surprised when you don't get an answer, or even taken seriously.

Are you a Christian?

And I'm recognizing your right to question my personal beliefs because why?

Why is it that the pro-homosexual lobby equates anyone who doesn't agree with their politics with homophobes, haters, religious zealots?

Because that's the way propaganda works.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

You didn't answer the question.

Duhh. If you were bright enough to read my post without getting all hung up on the painfully accurate description of you, you'd know why it's so laughable that you would expect anyone to answer such a moronic question.

Learn to ask real questions, and maybe someone will take you seriously enough to give you a real answer.

Here is what all your questions boil down to:

"If I'm really as wonderful and enlightened as I think I am, why do you keep disagreeing with me?"

It's not shocking that the answer is always, "You're a halfwit." What's shocking is that you keep asking the same question, but never expect the answer.

I've said it before, and considering the pack of inbred, semi-functional monkeys that people this message board, I will likely be repeating it until the end of time: when you ask a question that requires the responder to accept your personal, biased worldview as correct, you shouldn't be surprised when you don't get an answer, or even taken seriously.

Umm you are on this message board....

Just curious.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

Does disagreeing with gay marriage equal hate in your opinion?

I advocate for gay marriage (and have for 20 years, way before it was cool) but I can't say all those that disagree with me do so out of hate.

Since you are an advocate, I will answer you.

No, I don't. It's all the other shiteous talk that goes hand-in-hand with the objection. Read above (fudge packer, etc). The belief that somebody could choose to be gay, and by virtue of having chosen, they are viewed as less than. The fact that it is fine with them that my sister cannot marry. She is not entitled. She is not straight, therefore, she is not deserving. That they are to be identified by their sexual preference and automatically perceived as perverts ... there are just so many lies, and I grow weary of being accused of all manner of things because essentially? I love my sister.

Consider the source

Why is it that just because some gay guy cant marry another man mean he is being treated differently than me?
I cant marry another man either :confused:

I could however get a civil union with another man... Hell, what if I wasn't married, wasn't gay, and had no family to speak of, but wanted my very best friend in the whole wide world (and a man) to get all my belongings and to oversee things if I were to be hospitalized or visa versa?

Why would we need to be married to accomplish those things?

The definition of marriage has always been between a man and a woman. Usually for the sake of the kids that the man and woman might create via reproduction. Gays cant reproduce last time I checked either.... so whats the big deal?

Oh I know.... lets throw a wrench in the christians wheels and call them haters. Thats much easier, and a heck of alot of fun too.

Are you a Christian?

And I'm recognizing your right to question my personal beliefs because why?

You are ashamed to be a christian?
What does the bible say about proclaiming your religion?

I've said it before, and considering the pack of inbred, semi-functional monkeys that people this message board,

don't be so hard on yourself...

Speak of the devil, and he will appear.

Speak of the inbred monkey, and Jillian will come swinging into the room, flinging feces as she goes.

It's almost magical, excepting that it's producing an effect no one wanted.

looks like somebody forgot to lube their butt plug again.

This really is not the time or place for your sick sexual obsession with me. Then again, there is no time or place for that.

Y'know. I am now actually happy 8,000,000 young people have left the church, and hope the trend continues.

You went into this thread with a preconceived notions.... that is no way to objectively approach the issue.

You think we hate gays because we dont want the definition of marriage changed for a small percentage of folks.
Thats not fair at all..!

Oh I wasn't suggesting you do her, I know you're queer.

I was just commenting on your well known butt plug fetish. Nobody will deprive you of the pleasure..if there's a buttplug to be lubed, we all know to call you.

i suggest you take up all things butt plug with cesspool. :thup:

she's an aficianado

Yeah, that'd be why you keep following me from thread to thread, bringing it up.

Weren't you listed as a moderator last time I checked? Is it really appropriate for you to be stalking USMB members?

Just curious.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

I advocate for gay marriage (and have for 20 years, way before it was cool) but I can't say all those that disagree with me do so out of hate.

No, I don't. It's all the other shiteous talk that goes hand-in-hand with the objection. Read above (fudge packer, etc). The belief that somebody could choose to be gay, and by virtue of having chosen, they are viewed as less than. The fact that it is fine with them that my sister cannot marry. She is not entitled. She is not straight, therefore, she is not deserving. That they are to be identified by their sexual preference and automatically perceived as perverts ... there are just so many lies, and I grow weary of being accused of all manner of things because essentially? I love my sister.

Still is no excuse for implying that disagreement = hate. It doesn't. You know what actually is hate? Being called an inbred hick homophobe and getting pelted with mud (literally, the fucktards threw mud) for having a Bush sticker in 2004. I am not inbred, I'm not a hick, and most certainly am not a homophobe (advocate for gay marriage).

Last edited:
Just curious.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

Your sister can marry in exactly the same way you can. You cannot marry someone of the same sex any more than she can. In what way is the law being unfairly applied to her? If she tries to access the exact same marriage laws that everyone else uses, ie. marrying someone of the opposite sex, and is not allowed to because she is a lesbian, then you come talk to us.

No one is being "identified by their sexual preference" . . . aside from their obsessive need to identify THEMSELVES by it. I can't marry someone of the same sex any more than she can, and neither can anyone else of any sexual preference. No singling out necessary.

As to how people perceive them . . . well, here's where you finally get close to the REAL heart of the issue. What advocates of homosexual "marriage" REALLY want is to legislate other people's perceptions and opinions for them. They want everyone to think their behavior is perfectly normal, and they think that passing laws declaring it normal is the first step toward that. Only problem is, you can't legislate people's opinions, nor should you.

Personally, I get tired of being accused of all manner of things because you love your sister and somehow think that should affect how I view the world. I think we'd all appreciate it if you'd find some way a little less intrusive into other people's lives to work out your little personal family drama.

Umm you are on this message board....

she's what's known as a self fulfilling prophecy

or is it self filling? :eusa_eh:

In other news, dead horses continue to be beaten, and the same people are talking the same shit they've always talked.

If Del can marry a woman, my sister should be able to marry her dearly beloved Anita. If I can marry a man, Brian (her gay friend) should be able to marry his dearly beloved Noel.

And Infidel - again. Why are you whining? What do you care what I think, what my perceptions are? You think gays are second-class citizens who chose to be gay. And? So? That's what you think. C'est la vie.

What difference does it make, Infidel? Obviously I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, so who cares about my perceptions. I'm glad you all love the gays, and the fact that they are treated as second-class citizens is no skin off anybody's back, really.

Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens. Disagree? Go get a city job in Atlanta as a white man.

Good luck with that.

Your sister can marry in exactly the same way you can. You cannot marry someone of the same sex any more than she can. In what way is the law being unfairly applied to her? If she tries to access the exact same marriage laws that everyone else uses, ie. marrying someone of the opposite sex, and is not allowed to because she is a lesbian, then you come talk to us.

No one is being "identified by their sexual preference" . . . aside from their obsessive need to identify THEMSELVES by it. I can't marry someone of the same sex any more than she can, and neither can anyone else of any sexual preference. No singling out necessary.

As to how people perceive them . . . well, here's where you finally get close to the REAL heart of the issue. What advocates of homosexual "marriage" REALLY want is to legislate other people's perceptions and opinions for them. They want everyone to think their behavior is perfectly normal, and they think that passing laws declaring it normal is the first step toward that. Only problem is, you can't legislate people's opinions, nor should you.

Personally, I get tired of being accused of all manner of things because you love your sister and somehow think that should affect how I view the world. I think we'd all appreciate it if you'd find some way a little less intrusive into other people's lives to work out your little personal family drama.

Do you want to marry a woman? No? Then your point is invalid. Here is a bunny with a pancake on its head.

bph.jpg

What difference does it make, Infidel? Obviously I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, so who cares about my perceptions. I'm glad you all love the gays, and the fact that they are treated as second-class citizens is no skin off anybody's back, really.

Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens. Disagree? Go get a city job in Atlanta as a white man.

Good luck with that.

Yes, because obviously one cancels out the other, ffs.

Good luck with that.

No, one does not cancel out the other. My point stands. Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens.

Remember, I actually am an advocate for gay marriage.

Good luck with that.

No, one does not cancel out the other. My point stands. Plenty of people are treated as second class citizens.

Remember, I actually am an advocate for gay marriage.

Pardon me if I don't buy it.

Forum List

Back