Do you seriously believe

Hate towards white men is all justified. That's the way it works.

Obstruction of anything a minority wants..not needs, wants...is hate, racism, bigotry.

Something that confuses me...why is it that the people who accuse us of hate act sooo disappointed when we don't? They're like "fine, be that way" when you say you really do view all people as equal and you don't hate at all...

I've said it before, and considering the pack of inbred, semi-functional monkeys that people this message board, I will likely be repeating it until the end of time: when you ask a question that requires the responder to accept your personal, biased worldview as correct, you shouldn't be surprised when you don't get an answer, or even taken seriously.

looks like somebody forgot to lube their butt plug again.

Oh I wasn't suggesting you do her, I know you're queer.

I was just commenting on your well known butt plug fetish. Nobody will deprive you of the pleasure..if there's a buttplug to be lubed, we all know to call you.

What difference does it make, Infidel? Obviously I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, so who cares about my perceptions. I'm glad you all love the gays, and the fact that they are treated as second-class citizens is no skin off anybody's back, really.

Oh brother... I just have to ask.

How are they treated like 2nd class citizens?

Really... how??

I mean OMG, it seems like they have been the center of attention for WAY TOO LONG.

But I guess the squeaky wheel gets lubed right??

You already know all the questions and all the answers. This was my last ditch effort to get through - and I'm done.

That's a relief.

What were you trying to prove?

Christians dont hate. Its as simple as that BD :dunno:

Sorry if we upset ya.

Oh brother... I just have to ask.

How are they treated like 2nd class citizens?

Really... how??

I mean OMG, it seems like they have been the center of attention for WAY TOO LONG.

But I guess the squeaky wheel gets lubed right??

You already know all the questions and all the answers. This was my last ditch effort to get through - and I'm done.

That's a relief.

Sorry if we upset ya.

Y'all can stop beating the dead horse any time now. I surrendered. Your sense of self remains intact. I need to stop believing my own eyes, and believe what you say, apparently.

Not that that'll happen, but that's the expectation.

You have a lovely evening.

I think you can believe your own eyes...if you actually believe your own eyes. I think the problem isn't that you believe your own eyes but that you don't.

I've said it before, and considering the pack of inbred, semi-functional monkeys that people this message board, I will likely be repeating it until the end of time: when you ask a question that requires the responder to accept your personal, biased worldview as correct, you shouldn't be surprised when you don't get an answer, or even taken seriously.

This about somes up you (the bold part), and your posting history (the italicised part).....

The funny part being you post this drivel and don't realise the irony...

Oh I wasn't suggesting you do her, I know you're queer.

I was just commenting on your well known butt plug fetish. Nobody will deprive you of the pleasure..if there's a buttplug to be lubed, we all know to call you.

i suggest you take up all things butt plug with cesspool. :thup:

she's an aficianado

i16543997_78346_7-1.jpg

Are you a Christian?

Trust me, you'd get more sense out of a gerbil with a speech impediment....

Are you a Christian?

Trust me, you'd get more sense out of a gerbil with a speech impediment....

Don't let Rat in the Hat hear you say that. ;)

That's a relief.

Sorry if we upset ya.

Y'all can stop beating the dead horse any time now. I surrendered. Your sense of self remains intact. I need to stop believing my own eyes, and believe what you say, apparently.

Not that that'll happen, but that's the expectation.

You have a lovely evening.

Oh come on now... not trying beat the horse, because we love horsies :eusa_angel:

Smile BD.... we love you too :)

Last edited:
Just curious.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

Does disagreeing with gay marriage equal hate in your opinion?

I advocate for gay marriage (and have for 20 years, way before it was cool) but I can't say all those that disagree with me do so out of hate.

Since you are an advocate, I will answer you.

No, I don't. It's all the other shiteous talk that goes hand-in-hand with the objection. Read above (fudge packer, etc). The belief that somebody could choose to be gay, and by virtue of having chosen, they are viewed as less than. The fact that it is fine with them that my sister cannot marry. She is not entitled. She is not straight, therefore, she is not deserving. That they are to be identified by their sexual preference and automatically perceived as perverts ... there are just so many lies, and I grow weary of being accused of all manner of things because essentially? I love my sister.

Fiddlesticks. It isn't that she's not deserving.

She simply doesn't want to participate in the construct of marriage. She wants to have a committed relationship outside of marriage, and that's just fine.

But it isn't marriage.

Forum List

Back