Do you seriously believe

But, just because you brought it up

""Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

And then just a few verses later.

“For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

The Bible does not support the teachings of Christ.

What?? :confused:

Jesus taught love, freedom and grace. The Bible teaches - well, what you see in this thread.
No, the Bible says that Jesus taught the law.

Matthew 5:17-19, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

""Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

“For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
So how is two guys packing each other's fudge equal "Righteousness"?? :eek:

In other news, dead horses continue to be beaten, and the same people are talking the same shit they've always talked.

If Del can marry a woman, my sister should be able to marry her dearly beloved Anita. If I can marry a man, Brian (her gay friend) should be able to marry his dearly beloved Noel.

And Infidel - again. Why are you whining? What do you care what I think, what my perceptions are? You think gays are second-class citizens who chose to be gay. And? So? That's what you think. C'est la vie.

Del is - allegedly - a male. Your sister isn't. You are - allegedly - a female. Brian isn't. And this constant faux argument you people keep throwing up of "someone you love" is just hurting your cause. The law says nothing about "the right to marry someone you love", so you're claiming a so-called "civil right" that doesn't exist.

The law does not sanction relationships because "it's what the person wants", or "we're in loooooove!" Nuns don't want to marry mortal men; they want to consider themselves the Brides of Christ. Fine, but the government's not going to start issuing marriage licenses for Sister Bernadette and Jesus of Nazareth because of that.

Please, for the love of God, would you endlessly juvenile, narcissistic liberals grow the fuck up and realize that everything isn't about YOU and the incredibly boring emotions you constantly twitter on about?

Loving v Virginia

And once again, you assume that because you can illegitimately claim something to be law by illegal fiat, we're going to accept it.

And once again, I ask: at what point in history has that EVER worked?

I hope your sister enjoys the huge "favor" you've done her by turning her and other gays into the 21st century's version of the abortion controversy. Congratulations on your first steps in taking gays from mostly ignored to actively hated and resented. Way to end that whole "second class citizen" thing.

Dumbass.

How is a straight male and his wife doing the same equal righteousness.

Marriage is already legal in the USA, and after this, the SCOTUS will decide just like they did in Loving v Virginia, so pancaked bunny it is.

bph.jpg

We've already established that your arguments are as relevant as a pancaked bunny, and I'm only going to congratulate you for recognizing it once, so stop trolling for more praise.

Del is - allegedly - a male. Your sister isn't. You are - allegedly - a female. Brian isn't. And this constant faux argument you people keep throwing up of "someone you love" is just hurting your cause. The law says nothing about "the right to marry someone you love", so you're claiming a so-called "civil right" that doesn't exist.

The law does not sanction relationships because "it's what the person wants", or "we're in loooooove!" Nuns don't want to marry mortal men; they want to consider themselves the Brides of Christ. Fine, but the government's not going to start issuing marriage licenses for Sister Bernadette and Jesus of Nazareth because of that.

Please, for the love of God, would you endlessly juvenile, narcissistic liberals grow the fuck up and realize that everything isn't about YOU and the incredibly boring emotions you constantly twitter on about?

Loving v Virginia

And once again, you assume that because you can illegitimately claim something to be law by illegal fiat, we're going to accept it.

And once again, I ask: at what point in history has that EVER worked?

I hope your sister enjoys the huge "favor" you've done her by turning her and other gays into the 21st century's version of the abortion controversy. Congratulations on your first steps in taking gays from mostly ignored to actively hated and resented. Way to end that whole "second class citizen" thing.

Dumbass.

Thanks for asking! It's actually my favorite recipe, HUGE hit at family gatherings.

And SO easy to make.

Ingredients

1 pound bacon
1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.

Enjoy!!

bph.jpg

I don't really have anything to add to this conversation EXCEPT to note that it looks like the two pancakes (as noted earlier) ARE forming a word with their pancake lips.

But looks can be deceiving.

I have it figured out.

They are offering a Bronx Cheer!

The Bible does not support the teachings of Christ.

What?? :confused:

Jesus taught love, freedom and grace. The Bible teaches - well, what you see in this thread.

This is the most nonsensical, meaningless babble I've heard all day. And considering that I've been reading your posts all day, that's saying something.

Once again, I'm sure Jesus is used to having the foolish and the evil project their garbage onto Him, and I hear He's very forgiving, so I'll let you work out your lies about Him with Him when you two meet.

Marriage is already legal in the USA, and after this, the SCOTUS will decide just like they did in Loving v Virginia, so pancaked bunny it is.

bph.jpg

We've already established that your arguments are as relevant as a pancaked bunny, and I'm only going to congratulate you for recognizing it once, so stop trolling for more praise.

More? Gracious, you're insatiable.

Ingredients

1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
1/4 cup butter, cubed
4 slices American cheese
1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup bread crumbs
Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole dish, layer noodles, butter cubes, 2 slices of cheese, 1/2 of the tuna, and 1/2 of the soup. Repeat the layering with the remaining ingredients. Top the casserole with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 15 minutes.

Now, it only yields four servings, so you may need to double it.

This is the most nonsensical, meaningless babble I've heard all day. And considering that I've been reading your posts all day, that's saying something.

Once again, I'm sure Jesus is used to having the foolish and the evil project their garbage onto Him, and I hear He's very forgiving, so I'll let you work out your lies about Him with Him when you two meet.

You got it, Ken!

BURGER TRITINI
2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 c. minced onion
2 (6 oz.) cans tomato paste
2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
2 tsp. dried basil
2 tsp. parsley flakes
Salt to taste
2 tsp. granulated sugar
1 tsp. oregano
Dash of garlic (salt)
1/4 tsp. pepper
6 oz. can sliced mushrooms
2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 lb. creamed cottage cheese
8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
In a large skillet, saute beef and onion until beef loses pink color and onion becomes transparent. Skim off fat. Add tomato paste and sauce, basil, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt (optional), sugar, oregano, garlic and pepper. Set aside 15 mushroom slices and add rest to meat. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring often until thickened. Mark off into 5 portions.
Meanwhile put spinach in strainer and squeeze out most of liquid. In medium bowl, with fork, combine spinach and cottage cheese. Mark this into 5 equal portions also. With a sharp knife slice 12 (2 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 inch) strips of Mozzarella cheese. Dice the rest of the cheese.

Heat oven to 375 degrees. In 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish, arrange alternately, in lengthwise strips, 3 portions of spinach and 2 portions of meat, covering bottom of dish. Then sprinkle on diced cheese. For next layer put 3 portions of meat over spinach strips and 2 portions of spinach over previous meat strips. Use cheese strips to make 4 crosswise rows. Garnish with mushrooms. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until hot. Serves 10. Takes 1 hour.

NOTE: To serve 5 or 6, use half of all ingredients except Mozzarella of which you still need 8 ounces. Bake in 12 x 8 x 2 inch dish using 3 portions of each mixture. (Two spinach, 1 meat on bottom, reverse on top.)

You will thank me. :D

bph.jpg

I don't really have anything to add to this conversation EXCEPT to note that it looks like the two pancakes (as noted earlier) ARE forming a word with their pancake lips.

But looks can be deceiving.

I have it figured out.

They are offering a Bronx Cheer!

Yes! You are correct, sir.

The Bible sanctions and encourages men and women to get married and have children.

Homos........... it only says bad things. :doubt:

The Bible sanctions and encourages men and women to get married and have children.

But straights have anal sex. So ... I guess we're at an impasse.
That's not the point BD. It's not about the type of sex hetero's have.

The Bible says all is sanctified in the marriage bed. Meaning married couples (man and woman) can do what they want.

Honestly, do you ever read your Bible??

But straights have anal sex. So ... I guess we're at an impasse.
That's not the point BD. It's not about they type of sex hetero's have.

The Bible says all is sanctified in the marriage bed. Meaning married couples (man and woman) can do what they want.

Honestly, do you ever read your Bible??

No? Why not? You used the term fudgepackers.

Forum List

Back