Do you really want 64 more months of this?

I keep on about the 2007 total dollars spent in this country with the amount of revenue we had to establish a base line'
I have done that with the liberals attacking the messenger but ignoring the message
But the bottom line is we were that close to a balanced over-all budget, and seems like 100 years ago now

Never let a crises go to waste

Does this country really want for this to keep going for the next 64 months? What is it Obama is going to do now?

I mean really, whats next?
stimulus 3?
People this is harming every-one

No I want this to stop. The stimulus doesnt work and didn't work.....
Gee.....there are gonna be a LOT o' Republicans who'll be surprised to hear THAT!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]‪Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

You will be surprised to read the actual truth of the results of the bailouts and stimulus and borrowing.

Here is what it does to jobs and tax revenues for the govt (less jobs, less revenue) Employment Situation Summary

^^^Truth sucks for maddow and those with blinders on.

I think he should just sit back and tell the repubs to come up with a plan.
He should not be trying to do congress's job anyway.

RYAN PLAN

Did it already
Ah, yes....Herr Ryan!!!!

"In fact, the two streams—the furious Tea Party rebels and Ryan the earnest budget geek—both spring from the same source. And it is to that source that you must look if you want to understand what Ryan is really after, and what makes these activists so angry.

The Tea Party began early in 2009 after an improvised rant by Rick Santelli, a CNBC commentator who called for an uprising to protest the Obama administration’s subsidizing the “losers’ mortgages.” Video of his diatribe rocketed around the country, and protesters quickly adopted both his call for a tea party and his general abhorrence of government that took from the virtuous and the successful and gave to the poor, the uninsured, the bankrupt—in short, the losers. It sounded harsh, Santelli quickly conceded, but “at the end of the day I’m an Ayn Rander

Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbard—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

War On The Weak

1302705816062.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGeaoUO0gfo]‪Wannsee Conference 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

what's up Godwin? Nothing substantial to discredit the fact that the republicans do have plans and have presented them?

RYAN PLAN

Did it already
Ah, yes....Herr Ryan!!!!

"In fact, the two streams—the furious Tea Party rebels and Ryan the earnest budget geek—both spring from the same source. And it is to that source that you must look if you want to understand what Ryan is really after, and what makes these activists so angry.

The Tea Party began early in 2009 after an improvised rant by Rick Santelli, a CNBC commentator who called for an uprising to protest the Obama administration’s subsidizing the “losers’ mortgages.” Video of his diatribe rocketed around the country, and protesters quickly adopted both his call for a tea party and his general abhorrence of government that took from the virtuous and the successful and gave to the poor, the uninsured, the bankrupt—in short, the losers. It sounded harsh, Santelli quickly conceded, but “at the end of the day I’m an Ayn Rander

Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbard—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGeaoUO0gfo]‪Wannsee Conference 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

what's up Godwin? Nothing substantial to discredit the fact that the republicans do have plans and have presented them?

And passed this budget in the house
Reid was to scared to debate it in the senate
I thought it was for the people by the people

Only if the people agree with the positions of the party in control of 1 branch of congress and the white house the way things are done now.....and yes it was also like that prior to 2007 when the dems took over the congress and the budgets before someone gets upset.

RYAN PLAN

Did it already
Ah, yes....Herr Ryan!!!!

Some plans, such as Ryan's, will do far more harm than the Dems, which is not a good system either.

Some plans, such as Ryan's, will do far more harm than the Dems, which is not a good system either.

Now explain to me how it could get worse?
we have printed trillions and lost 6 million jobs at the same time and now our credit rating has been lowered
Worse? Than this?

Now explain to me how it could get worse?
we have printed trillions and lost 6 million jobs at the same time and now our credit rating has been lowered
Worse? Than this?

Are you defending Ryan, yes or no?

I am also curious how you feel it will get worse. If we keep going with the status quo, like we are right now and after the debt deal, social security and medicare will be bankrupt before I get to retire and then no one in the country at all will have it. Keeping that in mind please tell us how the plan would hurt us, in your own opinion of corse (dont give me someone's article or blog, I care about what YOU think not them ;))

Deflection does not help your side, plymco.

SS and medicare are nowhere bankrupt and will not be by the time you retire. That dog don't bark.

Ryan's plan creates a voucher system for the lower 50% that between the voucher and the person's lack of wealth will create a terrible health care system for the elderly and the poor.

Ryan's plan was dead before Ryan even came up with it.

So what else do you have?

SS and medicare are nowhere bankrupt and will not be by the time you retire. That dog don't bark.

Ryan's plan creates a voucher system for the lower 50% that between the voucher and the person's lack of wealth will create a terrible health care system for the elderly and the poor.

Actually if you look at the facts, they are set to run out of money for these programs before I retire, im in my 30's. Medicare and Social Security Will Run Out Sooner Than Thought - The Note

A voucher plan is better than nothing at all.

So, again, I ask you how you feel it will get worse. If we keep going with the status quo, like we are right now and after the debt deal, social security and medicare will be bankrupt before I get to retire and then no one in the country at all will have it. Keeping that in mind please tell us how the plan would hurt us, in your own opinion of corse (dont give me someone's article or blog, I care about what YOU think not them )

Actually if you look at the facts, they are set to run out of money for these programs before I retire, im in my 30's. Medicare and Social Security Will Run Out Sooner Than Thought - The Note

A voucher plan is better than nothing at all.

So, again, I ask you how you feel it will get worse. If we keep going with the status quo, like we are right now and after the debt deal, social security and medicare will be bankrupt before I get to retire and then no one in the country at all will have it. Keeping that in mind please tell us how the plan would hurt us, in your own opinion of corse (dont give me someone's article or blog, I care about what YOU think not them )

I do not understand why people are scared of a voucher plan. It will still have been Medicare
It still would have had to adhere to the govt rules ad regs no matter if private industry ran it or the US govt
Paul Ryan's Budget Plan: What Happens to Medicare? | Swampland
This is close to the truth as the left can get. There are better articles out there, I have not got time to look for them

The voucher plan will hurt the older and poorer Americans horribly.

Ryan's Plan was dead before arrival.

If Dems and Pubs don't work together, then it won't matter. The American people, unfortunately, will then back the party of the plebs, and we will all be in the soup.

RYAN PLAN

Did it already
Ah, yes....Herr Ryan!!!!

....And, Paul Ryan's disciplehttp://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...-recipients-to-scavenging-racoons.php?ref=fpb head-count appears to be growing....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7DyDrmviTs]Jon Bruning compares Welfare Recipients to Raccoons in Papillion NE on 08/06/2011, full clip - YouTube[/ame]​

What is he going to do now? Go on vacation. Golf. Play basketball. That's what he does.

He's taking another golf vacation here on The Vineyard!

Whoppie.

Overrun again with black guys in black suits wearing black sunglasses and riding around in black SUVs. All of them flown here in a fleet of airplanes unrivaled since The Normandy Invasion. Well, except for the 747s. Yes, plural. One of the new -8 model with the extra wide cargo door. I guess Michell will be coming, too.

I guess we're going to have to brace ourselves for The Second Great Martha's Vineyard Ice Cream Shortage.

Try and get his autograph will ya'??

One of the most interesting changes in American politics today is the ascendency of right wing ideologues into not just a group of small government pretenders and corporate worshipers, but also into a block that wants power back so badly even our democracy stands in their way. They want to get rid of a democratically elected president not because he is doing badly but just because he is president. W's record - noted below - was a total failure, Reagan/Bush failed, remember 'it's the economy stupid,' and Pres Clinton was hounded even when successful. It demonstrates the power of money and its message to control the masses, the tea party represents only the latest incarnation of money buying the message and tools singing slogans. Representative government is surely in trouble when so many can be bought so easily. The ideology of the right is so rigid it cannot stand anything it sees as different. Civic education has disappeared and civility has vanished.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ning-and-otherwise-engaging-in-criticism.html

"President Bush inherited a peaceful, prosperous America. As he exits, Salon consults experts in seven fields to try to assess the devastation.
BY VINCENT ROSSMEIER AND GABRIEL WINANT
After a couple of presidential terms, mismanagement in every area of policy -- foreign, domestic, even extraterrestrial -- starts to add up. When George W. Bush entered the White House in January 2001, he inherited peace and prosperity. The military, the Constitution and New Orleans were intact and the country had a budget surplus of $128 billion. Now he's about to dash out the door, leaving a large, unpaid bill for his successors to pay.

To get a sense of what kind of balance is due, Salon spoke to experts in seven different fields. Wherever possible, we have tried to express the damage done in concrete terms -- sometimes in lives lost, but most often just in money spent and dollars owed. What follows is an incomplete inventory of eight years of mis- and malfeasance, but then a fuller accounting would run, um, somewhat longer than three pages." W. and the damage done - Global warming - Salon.com

Forum List

Back