Do you pray every day?

Many people forget that we were created for Gods use, and sin seperated us from that.

Colossians 1: 16 For by him (God) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Thank you froggy, now I don't have to look up that verse. But the fact remains, after establishing the fact that the bibleGod created everything, as you demonstrate so aptly, Curvelight must either fabricate an acceptable answer or concede that the bibleGod created an evil creature.

Every creature that God made was holy and good and sinless. Not one sinful, wicked creature was ever made by God the Creator, and yet it is possible for a holy and good creature to turn away from God and fall into sin

Colossians 1: 16 For by him (God) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Thank you froggy, now I don't have to look up that verse. But the fact remains, after establishing the fact that the bibleGod created everything, as you demonstrate so aptly, Curvelight must either fabricate an acceptable answer or concede that the bibleGod created an evil creature.

Freaky fundamentalists like you live in such simple terms it's nearly impossible to help you understand allegory. Saying God created Satan is as stoopid as saying all car manufacturers create all car accidents. Hey! The starter on her car came from China and the alternator came from Germany.....therefore China and Germany created her car accident!

No, I never pray for anything.

I don't think of God like an ATM machine -- some super supreme being who is just sitting there waiting for for me to ask for my daily miracle or whatever.

I give thanks for things every day though.

These moments are nothing formal, not much like a prayer, but just me giving thanks for beautiful vistas or some wonderful moment in time.

There's only one miracle in your life, folks.

The fact that you're here.

And that miracle seems so persistent that we tend to take it for granted.

Last edited:
Every creature that God made was holy and good and sinless. Not one sinful, wicked creature was ever made by God the Creator, and yet it is possible for a holy and good creature to turn away from God and fall into sin

Then in that case, biblegod is certainly NOT all knowing. Or if he is, and created a creature he knew was gonna turn evil, he is sadistic. Anyway you slice it, your God is not omni-everything, and hardly worth worshipping.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be belligerent, I'm just asking the tough questions and pointing out where I see contradictions; I call them as I see them.

Freaky fundamentalists like you live in such simple terms it's nearly impossible to help you understand allegory. Saying God created Satan is as stoopid as saying all car manufacturers create all car accidents. Hey! The starter on her car came from China and the alternator came from Germany.....therefore China and Germany created her car accident!

Isaiah 45:7 (New International Version)

7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD, do all these things.

So tell me again, the biblegod didn't create Satan? In your allegory, the car manufacturer's aren't supposed to be all knowing. So that defeats your little analogy guy.

Hey Kal, there ain't nothing free in the US, and there ain't no brave people either, you all hide at the other end of a cruise missile.

Isaiah 45:7 (New International Version)

7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD, do all these things.

So tell me again, the biblegod didn't create Satan? In your allegory, the car manufacturer's aren't supposed to be all knowing. So that defeats your little analogy guy.

You cherry pick verses like a dyed-in-the-wool fundamentalist and that is sad. Let me help your stoopid ass understand my analogy:

God = creation of existence

Car manufacturers = all cars

We would not exist without God and we would not have cars without manufacturers. Dumbfuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back