Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Kevin Richardson - The Lion Whisperer

More at the link but here's a start -

Beautiful cat.

Just beautiful.

tss_1389505508_1.jpg

Yes I love cats. Last year I got a kitten on my roof. That was very small with white and grey color. I never saw that kind of beautiful kitten before in my whole life. I take it and give it a name mili but after few days she got died. I cried a lot because it was too small kitten. But now again I’m going to Washington through get bus tours just to buy a cat.
I hope I’ll get a beautiful small white cat from Washington just like my mili.

Why do you mention get bus tours in every one of your posts?

Yes I love cats. Last year I got a kitten on my roof. That was very small with white and grey color. I never saw that kind of beautiful kitten before in my whole life. I take it and give it a name mili but after few days she got died. I cried a lot because it was too small kitten. But now again I’m going to Washington through get bus tours just to buy a cat.

Hey- his cat got died. Give him some grieving space for cryin' out loud.

... and POOF!

The original post has been flung far out into cyber space.

Can't imagine any community/city on the planet that would not have plenty of kittens needing adoption.

... and POOF!

The original post has been flung far out into cyber space.

Can't imagine any community/city on the planet that would not have plenty of kittens needing adoption.

Her bus must have shown up

I couldn't until it happened to me.

Was living in an extremely remote, exceedingly rural city of about 3,000 with NO adjacent suburbs. Had been forbidden pets by owner of the rental but I bought the house and immediately wanted a kitten. Checked the pound....NO cats of any size. Checked the various bulletin boards in stores and the post office. No cats.

After over three weeks....finally one note on the P.O. board; ONE kitten. Went and fetched it. Hours later, phone call from the pound; mother and two kittens rescued from under an abandoned house. Figured a second cat would keep the first one company while I worked.

And so arrived Shadow and Spock:

Attachments

• $cat-and-moose-net.jpg
    $cat-and-moose-net.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 167
Getting the thread back on track here is one of my favs. I had a friend who raised tigers and they are simply awesome beasts!

tigers_south_africa_12.jpg

Amur-Siberian-Tiger-in-snow.jpg

Forum List

Back