Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

You need a candidate that can beat Trump.

The hag & Co. didn't come close.

:banana:

Actually they did come close, close enough to win the popular vote and the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country.

And that was with the worst and most corrupt candidate ever who ran the worst campaign since Bush I in 1991/2.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote because there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads. There is no way to know who would have won a popular vote election so stop pretending Hillary won something. She lost, she got the shit kicked out of her Trump crushed her winning 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue states.

Trump...56.5% margin of victory.

Obama...64.75% average margin of victory

Bush II...51.76% average margin of victory

Clinton...69.61% average margin of victory

Bush I...79.18% margin of victory

Reagan...94.23% average margin of victory

Carter...55.2% margin of victory

So, you can feel all good that Trump beat Bush II and Carter. I am sure that will help you sleep at night'

Lah-oooozers (points at Golfing Gator) we kicked your ass in the House, kicked your ass in the Senate, then took the White House and SCOTUS. We threw you fools to the ground then kicked dirt in your faces while laughing and you got up and ran home to your momma's crying.

Since I have voted 3rd party since 1996, my party loses every election. But I do not have to sell my soul to the devil. So, I take that as a win.

Wait, Gary cry baby Johnson? :auiqs.jpg:

Thats why they are trying to stop him. He can’t be bought.

Remember his stance on serving in government and then not being allowed to work for lobbyists after you retire?

That got to piss people like Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Clinton etc. off

:rofl:

he's been bought by Saudi Arabia, Russia et al,

trumptards are such morons.

Actually they did come close, close enough to win the popular vote and the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country.

And that was with the worst and most corrupt candidate ever who ran the worst campaign since Bush I in 1991/2.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote because there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads. There is no way to know who would have won a popular vote election so stop pretending Hillary won something. She lost, she got the shit kicked out of her Trump crushed her winning 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue states.
/——/ Hildabeast won the Thunder Thigh election in a landslide.

These butthurt liberals live in a fantasy world.

Remember his stance on serving in government and then not being allowed to work for lobbyists after you retire?

304 to 227 is close?

Math is clearly not your thing.

You still sound butthurt 15 months later.

funny bruh.

:5_1_12024:

Actually, math is my thing as I am a statistician.

But yes, 304 to 227 is the 10th smallest margin of victory in the EC in the history of the country. Perhaps margin of victory is too big of a term for you to understand, they normally teach it after 4th grade math, and it seems you have not made it that far yet.

Let me help you out, Trump's margin of victory was 56.5%. The smallest we have ever had is 50.14%. So Trump was right there with that.

In contrast, the largest margin of victory was 99.57%, not including George Washington who got 100% both times.

So yes, historically speaking 304 to 227 is indeed a close victory.

No charge for the math lesson, consider it on the house.

Margin of victory in regard to what?

The EC vote?

So, you can feel all good that Trump beat Bush II and Carter. I am sure that will help you sleep at night'

Margin of victory in regard to what? The EC?

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

He hasn’t done anything yet. Announcing tariffs aren’t imposing them. Remember the banning of transgenders from the military. How’d that one work out for him?

This was a desperate attempt to deflect from the mess in the White House. It made things worse.

Lah-oooozers (points at Golfing Gator) we kicked your ass in the House, kicked your ass in the Senate, then took the White House and SCOTUS. We threw you fools to the ground then kicked dirt in your faces while laughing and you got up and ran home to your momma's crying.

Since I have voted 3rd party since 1996, my party loses every election. But I do not have to sell my soul to the devil. So, I take that as a win.

Trump says thank you.

/——/ Hildabeast won the Thunder Thigh election in a landslide.

Can you blame slick willy for getting all teh strange he can?

HRC1-NP.jpg

Yes, the EC...that is why I said "the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country"

Trump say thank you.

I did not help Trump. I currently live in a solidly blue state, a vote for Trump would have helped Trump no more than my vote for Johnson did. Neither of them got a single EC vote from my state.

Wait, Gary cry baby Johnson? :auiqs.jpg:

He was the best candidate on the ballot far and away. He was the only candidate that supported a smaller government and more personal freedoms.

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahasha

The laugh is on you dumb ass....

you think so little trump loon? :rofl:

that is why he was able to get you dupes to vote for him and not leave him even if he were to shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue.

morons.

Dumbass?...You sound a 12 year old with these stupid posts. Blue color workers voted against Hillary, and you limousine liberals.... Get it right

Yes, the EC...that is why I said "the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country"

So how is 304 to 227 a 56.5 % margin of victory cupcake?

What The Donald is ... he's sitting in the sweet spot. He plays politics and sews up the union vote, the SCOTUS chops the unions down at the knees (which is what will happen in the federal workers case). That's a win / win.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahasha

The unions are going to love the lost jobs from these tariffs...:21::21::21:
What are you talking about? Unions know Republicans are only looking out for their best interest.

Look at Wisconsin....oh wait
Uhhh look at the public union case before the Supreme Court....oh wait

Never mind

You know the difference between public and private unions right?.....

This is the ONLY place I've heard a positive spin on this decision. Hope it works.
You hope it works. Even if it does, you will believe the inevitable spin by the left wing propagandists that it did not work.

You already think Trump is the worst president, all while ignoring the long list of accomplishments.

For instance all of the things he has done in his first year for Jobs and the economy.

• Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
  • Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
  • Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
  • Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
  • A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
  • A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
  • A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
  • Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
    • Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
    • Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
    • Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
    • Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
    • Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry
      • Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
      • Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
      • Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
      • Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
      • Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
      • Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba

• Boosting U.S. energy dominance
      • The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
      • Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
      • Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
      • Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
      • EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

• Protecting the U.S. homeland
    • Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
    • Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
    • Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
    • Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
    • Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
    • Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
    • Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
    • Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
    • Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
    • Added some 100 new immigration

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed
Why do you (specifcally you) ignore all of that.

Funny how for the previous 8 years the folks on the right told us 100,000 times that the government does not create jobs. But when a guy with an (R) by his name in in the White House all of sudden he alone has created 1.7 million jobs.

I guess that is why job creation slowed down so much from the previous 4 years, now Trump is creating the jobs instead of the private sector.

they're very busy lying for their orange Jesus.
:cuckoo:

/——-/ What helps me sleep at night is knowing Hildabeast isn’t our President. BTW close only counts in horseshoes

I cannot tell the difference between the Dems and the Repubs any more.

Maybe you are waking up.

Nope, been awake since 1992, the last time I voted for a D or an R for POTUS. Outside of a few social issues there are no fundamental differences between the two parties.

Check your ego and try to grasp that those social issues are fundamental to Americans.
Part of the liberal gaslighting ... “these issues aren’t important so adopt our view on them and let’s move on”

This is the ONLY place I've heard a positive spin on this decision. Hope it works.
You hope it works. Even if it does, you will believe the inevitable spin by the left wing propagandists that it did not work.

You already think Trump is the worst president, all while ignoring the long list of accomplishments.

For instance all of the things he has done in his first year for Jobs and the economy.

• Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
  • Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
  • Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
  • Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
  • A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
  • A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
  • A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
  • Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
    • Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
    • Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
    • Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
    • Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
    • Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry
      • Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
      • Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
      • Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
      • Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
      • Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
      • Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba

• Boosting U.S. energy dominance
      • The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
      • Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
      • Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
      • Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
      • EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

• Protecting the U.S. homeland
    • Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
    • Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
    • Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
    • Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
    • Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
    • Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
    • Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
    • Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
    • Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
    • Added some 100 new immigration

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed
Why do you (specifcally you) ignore all of that.

Funny how for the previous 8 years the folks on the right told us 100,000 times that the government does not create jobs. But when a guy with an (R) by his name in in the White House all of sudden he alone has created 1.7 million jobs.

I guess that is why job creation slowed down so much from the previous 4 years, now Trump is creating the jobs instead of the private sector.

they're very busy lying for their orange Jesus.
:cuckoo:

anyone who is a trumptard has no business saying anyone else is crazy.

but it's really cute how all he had to do was move the embassy to Jerusalem and you don't care about what is happening here.

all good... silly boy

Forum List

Back