Do you know who Mason Cox is?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Mason is 6'11' tall and stars on an Australian Football team.
This wild and wooly game is suited for him.

Check him out.

Mason is 6'11' tall and stars on an Australian Football team.
This wild and wooly game is suited for him.

Check him out.

6'-11" & AN ENGINEERING DEGREE to boot. Six digit income & he turned it down??? I like the knee on the shoulder for a combined height of 15'!!!! So many avenue$ for Mason to take! On top of it all he has both the brains & CHARISMA to pretty much succeed no matter what avenue he takes in life. Some guys are just born into life to do nothing else but succeed!

I worked with his uncle Vern for 15 years and have met his parents, neither of his parents are over 6 ft., did you see his interview on 60 Minutes? I was hearing about him from Vern when he played with Marcus Smart at OK State. He got both his retinas detached on a game and was in danger of losing his sight. I watched a game of his and these dudes play hard, real hard.

6'-11" & AN ENGINEERING DEGREE to boot. Six digit income & he turned it down??? I like the knee on the shoulder for a combined height of 15'!!!! So many avenue$ for Mason to take! On top of it all he has both the brains & CHARISMA to pretty much succeed no matter what avenue he takes in life. Some guys are just born into life to do nothing else but succeed!

Especially if they're 6'11".
Although, at 6'11"...almost every time he passed thru a doorway anywhere in bambuworld he'd have to duck his head.

Let's hope this move to using freaks as they do in Basket case ball does not spread .
I would much prefer watching midget basket ball , pole vault or high hurdle 800 metre races for the vertically challenged .

Or, high intensity training for the morbidly obese . And even obstacle courses plus mazes for the low IQs .

Tonight, on FS1, at 11:30 PM CST, Mason's team (Collingswood Magpies) play for the AFL Championship.

Mason will be the guy wearing goggles, as well as the tallest player on the field.

Forum List

Back