Do You Have A Low Sex Drive?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • What's sex?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
" I mean fucking is good, but hopefully quick. I don't need to orgasm. I don't care."

Okay, you don't have to answer, if question is too personal....don't you care about sex because Mr. Bonzi doesn't do it correctly? So you see sex as some sort of "chore" you must tolerate or something?

Seems like a complete contradiction, like typical Bonzi fashion. Lol. A "wild" guy with a low sex drive? :dunno:

This also has me confused, how can he be wild with a low sex drive? Unless Bonzi means a man with a Harley and taking her on a ride at 100 miles an hour on motorcycle without crash helmets across mountainous terrain....that'd be kind of wild huh?

No, i mean you know the 1st time you have sex with someone new
and it's all crazy and wild?
like that - but that never lasts. I eventually get bored.

So you need something to spice things up then, then you know....va va voooom!

I've told her that before. She needs to do something to turn on her husband and then maybe he would be more passionate. Of course, after you've been married for years, you need to do things to spice it up sometimes!

She could just handcuff him to the bed and FORCE herself on him....that'd wake him up, he'd be captive and wouldn't have a choice.

Seems like a complete contradiction, like typical Bonzi fashion. Lol. A "wild" guy with a low sex drive? :dunno:

This also has me confused, how can he be wild with a low sex drive? Unless Bonzi means a man with a Harley and taking her on a ride at 100 miles an hour on motorcycle without crash helmets across mountainous terrain....that'd be kind of wild huh?

No, i mean you know the 1st time you have sex with someone new
and it's all crazy and wild?
like that - but that never lasts. I eventually get bored.

So you need something to spice things up then, then you know....va va voooom!

I've told her that before. She needs to do something to turn on her husband and then maybe he would be more passionate. Of course, after you've been married for years, you need to do things to spice it up sometimes!

She could just handcuff him to the bed and FORCE herself on him....that'd wake him up, he'd be captive and wouldn't have a choice.

That would probably work! :D

if so, what makes you think it's low?
How often do you want to have sex?
I'm horny a lot. And my wife is too. I want sex every day. My sweetheart and I have fucked each others brains out every day since we met on Saturday, December 7th, 2013.

Last edited:
if so, what makes you think it's low?
How often do you want to have sex?
I'm horny a lot. And my wife is too. I want sex every day. My sweetheart and I have fucked each others brains out every day since we met on Saturday, December 7th, 2013.

OMG Muhammed....you're NOT Mr. Lucy are you? :popcorn: :tongue:
I'm not Mr. Lucy, I'm Mr. Lucky!

Oh so you THINK Mr. Lucy also isn't a Mr. Lucky? :meow: :poke:

I seem to sense no one here has a low sex drive.
Mine actually isn't low, it's just severely abnormal.

Maybe that is the question I should have asked... but there are tons of people with abnormal sexual urges and desires.
Mine are just "limited" so the opposite I guess of most....

Maybe that is the question I should have asked... but there are tons of people with abnormal sexual urges and desires.

Whatever floats your boat, but I'm just saying if you wanted your husband to be "more passionate" then there are things you could do to evoke that response in him, I'm sure. :suck:

:p

Whatever floats your boat, but I'm just saying if you wanted your husband to be "more passionate" then there are things you could do to evoke that response in him, I'm sure. :suck:

Yeah, like leave.

I'm sexy enough as is.

If he doesn't like he it can leave or find another woman. I tell him so too. His option.
He knows I don't care, but he doesn't take me up on hit. His loss

Yeah, like leave.

Well, that's kind of mean. Lol.

yeah i know people being mean on here is unheard of....

I'm sexy enough as is.

If he doesn't like he it can leave or find another woman. I tell him so too. His option.

What does that mean? You're "sexy enough as it is?" Maybe he doesn't think so. What do you do to try to spice things up? Anything at all or you just want to leave it all up to him and you do nothing?

I think I'm sexy enough. That is all that matters.
again, if he's not satisfied, he know where the door is.

I'm clean
I'm thin
I wear nice clothes.
I tease and kid with him.
I even ask for sex

If that is not enough, bye

I'm sexy enough as is.

Sorry, but this attitude says it ALL. Lol. You don't care and you tell him so. Well, what would you expect? Good grief!

Forum List

Back