Do you go to Vietnamese restaurants?

I can get by without chicnk food

What the fuck? man you deserve a good kick in the jaw for posting this bullshit.:evil:

He cant even get the bigotry correct.... WTF is a chicnk?

I remember them being called by bigoted word starting with the letter 'g' :confused:

This clown ginscpy wasn't worth my time, his narrow minded ignorance really blows my mind sometimes, thank god people like him are becoming less and less.

I love Vietnamese food.

When I was going to Boston University there was this little hole in the wall place near Kenmore Square that we used to go to all the time. The best spicy shrimp on the planet.

It was the beginning of my love affair with spicy foods.

You attended Boston University? One of my good friends is an assistant professor there. What did you study?

What the fuck? man you deserve a good kick in the jaw for posting this bullshit.:evil:

He cant even get the bigotry correct.... WTF is a chicnk?

I remember them being called by bigoted word starting with the letter 'g' :confused:

This clown ginscpy wasn't worth my time, his narrow minded ignorance really blows my mind sometimes, thank god people like him are becoming less and less.

Something isn't exactly right with gin. Sorry, gin...no offense buddy. You simply need to get out more...that's all.

I can get by without chicnk food

Oh, come on now. Be respectful. I don't think that I've ever had AUTHENTIC (maybe some kind of variation or greasy hybrid of it) Vietnamese food, but I know that it has been heavily influenced by the French culture-since France occupied/fought with them, in the First Indochina War....and probably before that. Since the French seem to be the masters of cuisine in the world, I would say that Vietnamese food is probably out of the world.

You need to open your mind, and your mouth (to savor the flavors of the world, not regurgitate hate). Contrary to what many people in here would like others to believe, there is some beauty in EVERY culture. This world would be a boring place, if we were to wake up in the morning and find that EVERY country on earth had decided to embrace American culture, and be carbon copies of us. Imagine...American shopping malls in Cambodia and Nepal. :(

What would be the big deal about American shopping malls in those countries? Kuwait and the UAE have shopping malls that are out of this world.

It is absolutely WONDERFUL that we live in a world where we can enjoy food from everywhere else. At least in many areas. After having lived in a rural American city where Panda Express was the height of foreign foods it is much better here.

Do you go to Vietnamese restaurants?

Not since I was over there.
I prefer to know what species of meat I am eating.

You didn't like "Montagnard stew", U.S.? I still think it beats the hell out of a can of spam, but for those who don't know, as with some Indian curries, it might be advisable not to ask too many details about the ingredients.:eusa_drool:

That's funny! :lol: Yeah, sometimes you just don't want to know. I recently tried escargot for the first time. I LOVED it, and would eat it again. It's not something that you want to eat while you're watching the superbowl, but it is good to savor.

It is absolutely WONDERFUL that we live in a world where we can enjoy food from everywhere else. At least in many areas. After having lived in a rural American city where Panda Express was the height of foreign foods it is much better here.

I lived in a small town in the middle of nowhere in California where the only "exotic" food they had was Chinese, god I am glad to get away from that shit hole in the middle of nowhere.

Vietnamese people are some of the coolest on this planet.Order Bulgogi :cool::eek:
Yes. I've been there.Fantastic people who don't hate murkins. They hate your bullshit Nazi govt.

I thought Bulgogi was Korean?

It is, but shhhhh!-don't tell Douger and Ginscpy. Educating those two is like teaching a pig to sing......it just wastes your time, and annoys the pig.:sad:

I love Vietnamese food.

When I was going to Boston University there was this little hole in the wall place near Kenmore Square that we used to go to all the time. The best spicy shrimp on the planet.

It was the beginning of my love affair with spicy foods.

So you know where Braintree, Quicy, South Weymouth and Rockland are?

I miss Friendly's!

I sometimes eat American food, McDonald's, Burger-king

OMG! It's bad when that's what people remember of our cuisine. We have some awesome cuisines. Yes, they are somewhat influenced by other cultures, but I think that the "southwestern" taste is uniquely American. And it is YUMMY!

Dont forget the sea food on both coasts. Maine Lobster. San Fran crabs.

I sometimes eat American food, McDonald's, Burger-king

OMG! It's bad when that's what people remember of our cuisine. We have some awesome cuisines. Yes, they are somewhat influenced by other cultures, but I think that the "southwestern" taste is uniquely American. And it is YUMMY!

Dont forget the sea food on both coasts. Maine Lobster. San Fran crabs.

You eat San Fransisco crabs????!!!!!! :eek:
I always got treated for em.........

Forum List

Back