Zone1 Do you get a lot of misogyny when you ditch MARY in your religion?

No, they are not to be silent. Mary had her own ministry as did the other women that followed Christ. Pay attention:

ONE CHURCH had women in it that were going to a soothsayer and then getting up in that church and prophesying that their visions were from God. They were not, so they were told to shut those women up. The same person that told them to quiet those women had females helping him in his ministry. Christ's own mother preached and taught the good news in Ephesus until she died.

Are you seriously claiming the Bible doesn't have a 1 Cor 14:34-35? ... you can bitch and complain all you want to, and this isn't the only place I disagree with Paul the Apostle ... this is what the Bible says, like or not ...

Paul also tells us that a Bishop is to be a man with one wife ... yet Catholics don't allow their bishops to marry ... how stoopid is that? ... that only makes sense for the Anti-Christ, or the Harlot Babylon ... or the RCC ...

God created Woman ... and all God's creations are perfect in every way ... and keep a loaded gun in your purse, not all men agree with me ...

Last edited:
Are you seriously claiming the Bible doesn't have a 1 Cor 14:34-35? ... you can bitch and complain all you want to, and this isn't the only place I disagree with Paul the Apostle ... this is what the Bible says, like or not ...

Paul also tells us that a Bishop is to be a man with one wife ... yet Catholics don't allow their bishops to marry ... how stoopid is that? ... that only makes sense for the Anti-Christ, or the Harlot Babylon ... or the RCC ...

God created Woman ... and all God's creations are perfect in every way ... and keep a loaded gun in your purse, not all men agree with me ...
I am seriously claiming that one church was told to stop their women from prophesying in that church and why. He never told Phoebe, or Priscilla or Suzanna, or Mary, or Mary M, or Aquila or the rest to shut up, did he? In fact, if you had read 1 Cor. 11:5 you'd know better.
No bitching or complaining on my part at all, and you can disagree with Paul all you want. Between the two of you I know which one of you was being directed by God and knew why God didn't want those particular women speaking out in church. They were rude. They spoke among themselves loudly, yelled at their husbands from across the room and were disruptive. Paul's advice to those husbands in the Corinth church was to tell their wives to shut up.

To everyone else's wives Paul said this:
every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He didn't tell them to shut up. He told them to cover their heads. (And I'll bet Paul knew the reason for that, and you don't.)

Do yourself a favor and trust Paul over your own understanding...

Last edited:
Where is a married couple having sex and producing children labeled as sinful in the Bible?

Genesis 1:28​

New International Version​

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

no, that is a forgery for the autocratic c-bible religion ...

the initial chapter of the 1st century events begin with the blessed mary that did not live in matrimony as her choice and that of joseph who live together without contract and happily for all times till death did they them live the same and with all in the heavens as meant to be ...

the true events of the 1st century, chapter 1.

Why pray to a human when you can pray directly to the Father? What miracles did Mary preform? Did she answer prayer here? Did she raise the dead?
When Christ died, the foot thick, linen veil in the Temple that separated us from the Father was torn from top to bottom and Christ sprinkled HIS blood on that alter, and gave us back our direct connection to God again with nothing standing between us. When Christ taught the disciples how to pray, who did Jesus address the prayer to? > Our Father, which is in Heaven... Not to mom, or Paul, or Peter...
Mary, that little 14 year old girl, never flinched when God asked her to do something that should have gotten her stoned to death. And then she watched her boy, beaten beyond recognition, die a brutal death. God bless that woman's soul and give her all the glory and honor she has coming. They don't come any stronger...

prayer to anything is meaningless than an exercise for clarity for ones own pursuit - no answers given.

those four were heavenly exemplars to follow - mary, jesus, joseph, mary magdalene ... all four would be rejected by the typical c-bible christians ... irish ram.

they were chosen to distinguish the heavenly - from the liar and murderer, moses and judaisms false 10 commandments.

no, that is a forgery for the autocratic c-bible religion ...

the initial chapter of the 1st century events begin with the blessed mary that did not live in matrimony as her choice and that of joseph who live together without contract and happily for all times till death did they them live the same and with all in the heavens as meant to be ...

the true events of the 1st century, chapter 1.
Jesus had brothers and sisters.

Jesus’ brothers are mentioned in several Bible verses. Matthew 12:46, Luke 8:19, and Mark 3:31 say that Jesus’ mother and brothers came to see Him. The Bible tells us that Jesus had four brothers: James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas (Matthew 13:55). The Bible also tells us that Jesus had sisters, but they are not named or numbered (Matthew 13:56). In John 7:1-10, His brothers go on to the festival while Jesus stays behind. In Acts 1:14, His brothers and mother are described as praying with the disciples. Galatians 1:19mentions that James was Jesus’ brother. The most natural conclusion of these passages is to interpret that Jesus had actual blood half-siblings.

***snip***

There is no biblical reason to believe that these siblings are anything other than the actual children of Joseph and Mary. Those who oppose the idea that Jesus had half-brothers and half-sisters do so, not from a reading of Scripture, but from a preconceived concept of the perpetual virginity of Mary, which is itself clearly unbiblical: “But he (Joseph) had no union with her (Mary) until she gave birth to a son. And he gave Him the name Jesus” (Matthew 1:25). Jesus had half-siblings, half-brothers and half-sisters, who were the children of Joseph and Mary. That is the clear and unambiguous teaching of God’s Word.

Jesus’ brothers are mentioned in several Bible verses. Matthew 12:46, Luke 8:19, a
shows what u know. In the Hebrew culture back then, cousins were called brothers/sisters.

Mary was referred to once as having a sister named Mary. Obviously, no one is going to name 2 children the exact same name (siblings)

Batcat, Breeze has invented his very own religion. It's so far in left field, you just don't know where to start...
shows what u know. In the Hebrew culture back then, cousins were called brothers/sisters.

Mary was referred to once as having a sister named Mary. Obviously, no one is going to name 2 children the exact same name (siblings)
Jesus had brothers, none of which believed he was the Messiah up to a few months before Christ was crucified. They sure did believe it when He showed back up, though. Especially His brother James, who was in the upper room with the disciples when they received the Holy Spirit, and spent the rest of his life preaching the Good News.

The brothers part was covered in the link I posted.

Some Roman Catholics claim that these “brothers” were actually Jesus’ cousins. However, in each instance, the specific Greek word for “brother” is used. While the word can refer to other relatives, its normal and literal meaning is a physical brother. There was a Greek word for “cousin,” and it was not used. Further, if they were Jesus’ cousins, why would they so often be described as being with Mary, Jesus’ mother? There is nothing in the context of His mother and brothers coming to see Him that even hints that they were anyone other than His literal, blood-related, half-brothers.

The names of the sisters were never mentioned.

What are the names of Jesus' sisters?
Their names are never given. We do not even know how many there were--only that there were more than one. Consider:
"Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?" Matthew 13:55-56
David Reagan

Batcat, Breeze has invented his very own religion. It's so far in left field, you just don't know where to start...

Jesus had brothers, none of which believed he was the Messiah up to a few months before Christ was crucified. They sure did believe it when He showed back up, though. Especially His brother James, who was in the upper room with the disciples when they received the Holy Spirit, and spent the rest of his life preaching the Good News.
Jesus was born of a virgin. And if God wanted her to be a Virgin to have Jesus, why would He have her lose her virginity after he was born? What man, much less St Joseph, would want to "go there" after God himself had been in that womb?

You anti-Catholics just .. your hatred of the Catholic Church makes you reject all things Catholic out right without even investigating

I have yet to meet any protestant who said to me

Hey, I took your advice and attended a RCIA class from start to finish [regardless of whether the person converted or not]

nope... never has happened.

closed-mindedness is a sign of .. well, i won't say it..

The brothers part was covered in the link I posted.

Some Roman Catholics claim that these “brothers” were actually Jesus’ cousins. However, in each instance, the specific Greek word for “brother” is used. While the word can refer to other relatives, its normal and literal meaning is a physical brother. There was a Greek word for “cousin,” and it was not used. Further, if they were Jesus’ cousins, why would they so often be described as being with Mary, Jesus’ mother? There is nothing in the context of His mother and brothers coming to see Him that even hints that they were anyone other than His literal, blood-related, half-brothers.

The names of the sisters were never mentioned.

What are the names of Jesus' sisters?
Their names are never given. We do not even know how many there were--only that there were more than one. Consider:

David Reagan
I don't quite get what you are saying, probably because I am distracted with thoughts on other topics, etc.. but in any case

God gave us Jesus and Jesus is God and Jesus established a CHURCH so that we humans could get to Heaven. The Church is what teaches what to believe and what not to believe, etc.. "What you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, what you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven."

He said that to St Peter as he assigned to him the keys..

So my point is that I am going to believe the CHURCH Christ founded... not humans beings, no matter how much "Greek" or whatever they throw at me..

He who hears you hears Me...

Jesus’ brothers are mentioned in several Bible verses. Matthew 12:46, Luke 8:19, and Mark 3:31 say that Jesus’ mother and brothers came to see Him. The Bible tells us that Jesus had four brothers: James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas (Matthew 13:55). The Bible also tells us that Jesus had sisters, but they are not named or numbered (Matthew 13:56). In John 7:1-10, His brothers go on to the festival while Jesus stays behind. In Acts 1:14, His brothers and mother are described as praying with the disciples. Galatians 1:19mentions that James was Jesus’ brother. The most natural conclusion of these passages is to interpret that Jesus had actual blood half-siblings.

***snip***

There is no biblical reason to believe that these siblings are anything other than the actual children of Joseph and Mary. Those who oppose the idea that Jesus had half-brothers and half-sisters do so, not from a reading of Scripture, but from a preconceived concept of the perpetual virginity of Mary, which is itself clearly unbiblical: “But he (Joseph) had no union with her (Mary) until she gave birth to a son. And he gave Him the name Jesus” (Matthew 1:25). Jesus had half-siblings, half-brothers and half-sisters, who were the children of Joseph and Mary. That is the clear and unambiguous teaching of God’s Word.

they were chose exemplars as mary was heavenly, not bound by moses and the made-up, evil 10 commandments of judaism. the same for joseph, they lived in love not under matrimony. why they wrote the forgeries and fallacies - c-bible - in the 4th century.

they were chose exemplars as mary was heavenly, not bound by moses and the made-up, evil 10 commandments of judaism. the same for joseph, they lived in love not under matrimony. why they wrote the forgeries and fallacies - c-bible - in the 4th century.
The two were “betrothed” which at the time was considered the same as being married.

***snip***

Legally wed​

As stated previously, betrothed couples (like Mary and Joseph) were considered, under God's law (intended to be applicable to all Israelites, and ultimately the world, not just to Jews), to be legally married.

If a man decided to end the relationship any time after the betrothal agreement is made (including after consummation), he had to pursue legal steps to do so (see Deuteronomy 24:1, also Jeremiah 1:3, 8,).

Unlike today, where sex before the wedding is anything but scandalous, the penalty for having sex during the period of betrothal could be punishable by the death penalty (Deuteronomy 22:23 - 24). This is something Joseph and Mary, being righteous, did not indulge in even though they were married.

I don't quite get what you are saying, probably because I am distracted with thoughts on other topics, etc.. but in any case

God gave us Jesus and Jesus is God and Jesus established a CHURCH so that we humans could get to Heaven. The Church is what teaches what to believe and what not to believe, etc.. "What you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, what you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven."

So my point is that I am going to believe the CHURCH Christ founded... not humans beings, no matter how much "Greek" or whatever they throw at me..

You must be Catholic and I am Protestant. Catholics and Protestants do not agree on a number of items.

Personally I do not believe that one of the two main branches of Christianity is right and the other wrong.

You go on believing your Church and I will put my faith in Christ and the scriptures.

Jesus was born of a virgin. And if God wanted her to be a Virgin to have Jesus, why would He have her lose her virginity after he was born? What man, much less St Joseph, would want to "go there" after God himself had been in that womb?

You anti-Catholics just .. your hatred of the Catholic Church makes you reject all things Catholic out right without even investigating

I have yet to meet any protestant who said to me

Hey, I took your advice and attended a RCIA class from start to finish [regardless of whether the person converted or not]

nope... never has happened.

closed-mindedness is a sign of .. well, i won't say it..
Pure garbage. The Bible confirms that Jesus had siblings. Joseph would want to go and did go there. She was his wife.
The Catholic Church liked the virgin version better, so they decided to keep her that way. The same way they turned poor Mary of Magdala into a whore.

As far as anti-Catholic, let's see.
Raised is a predominately Catholic town. Most of my friends were Catholic and are still to this day. I love every one of them. And I will see them all in Heaven because they live for Christ. Catholic has nothing to do with it. Christ has everything to do with it.
My husband and his nine siblings are Catholic. Father-in-law is a deacon at St. Marys. Mother-in-law ran the church on a daily basis and cared for Father McGee until he returned to Ireland and she retired. I am surrounded by Catholics and love every one.
As for protestant...
I can't even tithe to my own church because they pay alms to the New World Church. So does the Catholic church by the way. They even signed the NWC charter. There is no mention of Jesus in the New World Church...

Do I love religious dogma? No. Will I correct it regardless of what church promotes it? Yes.

Last edited:
Pure garbage.

Do I love religious dogma? No. Will I correct it regardless of what church promotes it? Yes.
Well, you must be better than me

You correct what needs correction and I don't. . hope to be just like you some day

Not. I follow Jesus and His Church

And there it is, your determination to follow something man added on to Scripture instead of Scripture itself.

Well, you must be better than me

You correct what needs correction and I don't. . hope to be just like you some day

Not. I follow Jesus and His Church
So why do you not believe Jesus when He said He would judge all the nations from His throne when they were brought before Him on Judgement Day?

hope to be just like you some day

Study to show yourself approved and you will be... :itsok:

1665687458827.png

Last edited:

Then what do you expect Jesus is going to do with the 7 non Catholic churches that Paul started? The only ones Jesus mentions in Revelation?

Christ founded Christianity. Man took it and divided it into 45,000 different denominations over religious dogma. You are fooling yourself if you think you have found the only church God approves of. Apparently Jesus thinks these other churches are worth His attention:
To the angel of the Chruch of Ephesus..
To the angel of the Church of Smyrna..
To the angel of the Church of Sardis..
To the angel of the Church of Philadelphia..
To the angel of..........

Notice what church is glaringly absent???

And while we are at it, When Jesus returns you will not find Him ruling and reigning from the Vatican. He'll be in the Jewish Temple if you really want to know the Rabbi's choice of religions...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back