Do you frequently judge people that you do not know?

I judge that you're a big meanie

t2333.gif
Snap out of it man

t2320.gif

I judge Pixie is a hater.

The woman is a changed being. Where's the sweet natured, loving whisp of a girl woman we all knew and loved?

Last edited:
t2320.gif

I judge Pixie is a hater.

The woman is a changed being. Where's the sweet natured, loving whisp of a girl woman we all knew and loved?

Why is it when I make the same joke you or anyone else would make all of a sudden I am a changed person? No fair :(

Because Pixie, none of us believes you can be a Total and Complete Bitch. Me, o yessss........LOL. I do believe we could get an "Amen" from the congregation to that, he he he.

Why is it when I make the same joke you or anyone else would make all of a sudden I am a changed person? No fair :(

Because Pixie, none of us believes you can be a Total and Complete Bitch. Me, o yessss........LOL. I do believe we could get an "Amen" from the congregation to that, he he he.

You're a total and complete bitch??!! :eek:
(Well you do hail from Cleveland.......) :eusa_whistle:

Makes sense. I have always been called out when I am trying to be mean. I am not very good at it
t2310.gif

Makes sense. I have always been called out when I am trying to be mean. I am not very good at it
t2310.gif

Some people just do not have any aptitude for bitchery. I've known a few truely kind men and women in my life. Not nice, not polite....really bone-deep kind. They're a blessing to anyone who meets them, but I did fret when they left out the house without a guard dog.

So's Pixie and she grew up here. Manners and kindness are not regional, Ringel...not really.

Your from The United Kingdom, you have bad teeth and smell funny. Who cares what you think....

OP:
No, I don't judge people.

I just judged Jeremy by his avatar.

Jeremy now officially sucks! :lol:

Go Yankees!

:razz:

you-suck.jpg

LOL!

But I am now obliged to say:

THHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE Yankees Win.

The Yankees WIN!

(Shall I flip myself off, now, Jeremy or would you prefer I wait for you to do it instead?)

Last edited:

So's Pixie and she grew up here. Manners and kindness are not regional, Ringel...not really.

Actually I did not grow up in Cleveland

Forum List

Back