Do you find it easy to date the opposite sex?

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
An interesting topic I think... as for me, hmm.. not really.. I've had dating disasters, which I won't go into too much... it hurts...!
Needless to say.. it was HER fault!!
Anyway.. what do you all think? Easy to get their number (or facebook?)? Do you hang on to them afterwards, or is it wham bam, thanks mam??

An interesting topic I think... as for me, hmm.. not really.. I've had dating disasters, which I won't go into too much... it hurts...!
Anyway.. what do you all think? Easy to get their number (or facebook?)? Do you hang on to them afterwards, or is it wham bam, thanks mam??
If chicks dont work out, try dudes.

1. Life is short, grab as much ass before you get married as humanly possible.

2. In a dating context that means date a lot. You'll get better at it, just like anything else.

3. GOTO 1

Due to having a smokin' Puerto Rican girlfriend, I haven't "dated" in a while.

But, when I was "dating" (or doing the legwork required to be dating) I wasn't shy. If someone caught my eye, I'd let her know. I'd approach her, say hi and introduce myself. Hey, the worst thing that'll happen is that I get shot down. I'm 58, it's not like it would be my first time being given the cold shoulder...

Back in the day when I was dating, I always had my eye on the wam bam approach. I would continue to date 'em
after the dirty deed if I liked them and they liked me. I too had some dating disasters, since a woman needs a reason to have sex, but a man just needs a place. I met my wife 36 years ago.

We have stopped teaching our girls traditional American values girls now want to work what they can which is average of 30 hours a week, party drink and hook up with random guys.. The effect is there committing suicide at a higher rate. They are turning 50 and 60 years old with no family no husband are lonely.
So I enjoy hooking up with hot 20 year old girls, until they wake up and realize Traditional American values is the way to go

We have stopped teaching our girls traditional American values girls now want to work what they can which is average of 30 hours a week, party drink and hook up with random guys.. The effect is there committing suicide at a higher rate. They are turning 50 and 60 years old with no family no husband are lonely.
So I enjoy hooking up with hot 20 year old girls, until they wake up and realize Traditional American values is the way to go
Who are you kidding?? I'm with you and will take the 20 yr old girl any day, and it has nothing to do with values.

Who are you kidding?? I'm with you and will take the 20 yr old girl any day, and it has nothing to do with values.
Yes it does. Many girls are whores . And they are paying for it

Man, 20 is just too young. At that age, they still don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Give me a woman who's at least 40 or 45, takes care of herself, is good looking with a nice body and loves giving road head...

Man, 20 is just too young. At that age, they still don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Give me a woman who's at least 40 or 45, takes care of herself, is good looking with a nice body and loves giving road head...
I had a 20-year-old black girl last night lick the crumbs off my asshole for about two hours

Years ago I read an article in Playboy (yes, I actually read the articles, too) in which the statement was made that, if you were to walk down the main drag in any large American city and asked ten women "Wanna' fuck?", at least one of them will say yes.

I never tested the theory, but it'd be interesting to learn whether or not it works...

I've had dating disasters ...
I'm over 40 and I have never yet quite figured out what exactly people mean by "dating."

Does a man ask a woman how old she is or try to guess her age? Or surprise her on her birthday with something she may or may not appreciate?

Or do they meet for coffee or something at a pre-arranged time and place? If I'm on my way to work, and stop somewhere for ☕ coffee or tea or something, is it the kind of coffee that's good "to go" behind the wheel? Or what is being served to a couple with apparently amorous intentions? Are all the syrups and liqueurs served by your local barista safe for drivers to consume on the road?

Or else some of that coffee is so strong that a person can hardly make it to the restroom after a couple of sips.

And if it isn't coffee or breakfast, couples sometimes meet for lunch or dinner or other activities that do not involve consuming food.

Whenever people are "dating" — they're not jumping in bed right away — they're socializing, getting to know each other as friends — but that doesn't happen these days anymore. It's all fantasy, nostalgia, since various "social pandemics" culminating in the recent COVID-19 panic.

In real life, cops, churches, and businesses "of the establishment" aggressively promote and compel prostitution, procure sex-for-money on a one-night-stand basis, and in general cause a lot of trouble to people who are dating or socializing without dishonorable intentions.

If chicks dont work out, try dudes.

And if dudes don't work out then try hookers :smoke:

I prefer penetration to head, and yes I agree with you for the most part. However, it isn't about what they are or are not doing. It is about what you are doing.

I prefer penetration to head, and yes I agree with you for the most part. However, it isn't about what they are or are not doing. It is about what you are doing.
SINFUL and DISGUSTING

look for a friend...someone who, besides looking nice, has a lot in common with you and likes a lot of the same things you like.

if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together

look for a friend...someone who, besides looking nice, has a lot in common with you and likes a lot of the same things you like.

if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together

"if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together"

This is how it was with me and Mr. Lucy, I mean when we met I was in my last year at University and I was literally at my wildest, I was a wild Party Girl and Mr. Lucy was literally at his MOST conservative and ALL my friends were like "This is NOT going to work!" and ALL his friends were like "This is NOT going to work!" and well....here we are 9 years later and have Kid A to Kid F.

Forum List

Back