Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist state passing totalitarian laws ?

Just since the stolen 2020 election, the illegal installation of the fascist stooge in the WH, and the ongoing efforts ever since by the Left to cover it all up with a constant noise of: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! :laugh:
Sorry for your sickness. You'll get over it one of these days.

Let's see, not so long ago if someone refused the experimental treatment liberals were peddling a person could fear losing their job, not being able to freely travel, not even being able to freely assemble, unless they were looting in the name of fentanyl Floyd.

Fascist state? Nah, just liberal utopia.
United States has been a liberal experiment since it's " conception ".

Good night all. I knew you'd have fun with this, you people love confrontation and turmoil.

Good night all. I knew you'd have fun with this, you people love confrontation and turmoil.
Yep. Love it when leftists get kicked in the nuts and whine about their "rights" being stolen. Simply love it.

You were correct, I found great variations in the timeline. Even with that, given the effects on climate change, how much longer can we actually utilize fossil fuels and have a planet that somewhat resembles what we have now. It's got to be phased out and the sooner the better. Big oil and the Republicans have held back development of alternative renewable energy sources that is a fact you cannot deny.
www.theatlantic.com Green Energy Future Rests on Red State Buy-in Mar 30, 2022
I have no obligation to validate your leftist fantasies.

And go nuclear.

Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist State passing totalitarian laws ? I am totally disheartened that American people can view other Americans so callously and want to interfere with their sexual reproductive Rights. I think I found the answer. Most people agree Roe versus Wade should have stood. I do not agree with that, I believe any abortion law is an affront to what our nation stands for. People really need to mind their own business on this unfortunate and difficult situation that some women have to decide. I do not believe there is a so-called pro-life group, out of 12 posters on here that I've surveyed and studied who said they were pro-life, we're actually anti-abortion and / or anti woman. Some of the names names I heard them call women needing abortions were; whores, sluts, uninformed, bitches, ignorant, stupid. These people are definitely prejudiced / biased and are too emotionally involved in the issue and other people's business. The next step I believe is; The world’s platform for change>abortion. There are 92 petitions to sign, I haven't thoroughly reviewed it yet but now is the time to act. And hopefully they will get up a petition throughout the United States to get it on the national ballot to end all abortion regulations. Abortion is a medical issue best left between a woman and her doctor. Government and the courts have no right to interfere with that. That is my belief and I will make sure this happens because the majority of Americans are good and decent people that don't want to force people to do things that don't work for them. Calling me a murderer, and that's another name they kept calling these women murderers. There is no such thing as unborn baby, you've all been duped. That's an emotional hook to get you into their agenda. From that point on it defies rational thinking on the issue. It's like brainwashing. Physical life does start at conception but there is no such thing as an unborn child. It is correctly called a fetus to avoid that confusion. At any rate, now is the time to act. Please sign the petition to end this new nightmare for women in America before it begins again.
So are you claiming that before Roe v Wade, America was fascist?

Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist State passing totalitarian laws ? I am totally disheartened that American people can view other Americans so callously and want to interfere with their sexual reproductive Rights. I think I found the answer. Most people agree Roe versus Wade should have stood. I do not agree with that, I believe any abortion law is an affront to what our nation stands for. People really need to mind their own business on this unfortunate and difficult situation that some women have to decide. I do not believe there is a so-called pro-life group, out of 12 posters on here that I've surveyed and studied who said they were pro-life, we're actually anti-abortion and / or anti woman. Some of the names names I heard them call women needing abortions were; whores, sluts, uninformed, bitches, ignorant, stupid. These people are definitely prejudiced / biased and are too emotionally involved in the issue and other people's business. The next step I believe is; The world’s platform for change>abortion. There are 92 petitions to sign, I haven't thoroughly reviewed it yet but now is the time to act. And hopefully they will get up a petition throughout the United States to get it on the national ballot to end all abortion regulations. Abortion is a medical issue best left between a woman and her doctor. Government and the courts have no right to interfere with that. That is my belief and I will make sure this happens because the majority of Americans are good and decent people that don't want to force people to do things that don't work for them. Calling me a murderer, and that's another name they kept calling these women murderers. There is no such thing as unborn baby, you've all been duped. That's an emotional hook to get you into their agenda. From that point on it defies rational thinking on the issue. It's like brainwashing. Physical life does start at conception but there is no such thing as an unborn child. It is correctly called a fetus to avoid that confusion. At any rate, now is the time to act. Please sign the petition to end this new nightmare for women in America before it begins again.
No
Most people don't agree that it should have stood.
Step outside of your bubble.
And if you believe it should be a law - then send an email today to all of the Democrats in Congress that in 19 straight years of having a majority never codified the law so that it would stand.
All they did - was write dead bills they knew had absolutely no chance of passing - just so they could continue to use abortion as a hot button issue for people like yourself to get all excited about.
That is the thing about being a sheep. If you stop following everyone around and look up... you will find you are in a cage.

When you recover from your meltdown perhaps you can tell us what laws have been passed? Besides, you don't even know what a woman is.

pojy.png

What law was passed you're talking about? Overturning R v W is not passing a law.

Forum List

Back