~Do You Eat Cereal??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Some people may think that cereal is more of a child's meal...but I know some adults who frequently eat cereal.
So....how about you??
If you eat cereal, what is your favorite kind??

I don't care for the "sweet" stuff......for instance: Cocoa Puffs, Fruity Pebbles, Trix....etc.
If I eat cereal, which is rare....I prefer the simple stuff...such as Rice Chex, Special K, Corn Flakes....with a banana sliced in :)

1104w-natures-path-flax-multibran-l.jpg

I try to start my day off with a serving of hot oats with almonds and banana, but I've always loved sugary breakfast cereals.

Smacks and Cocoa Pebbles (or Crispies. NO PUFFS!) and milk are some of my favorite dessert type foods. Since I was like 6!

Cookie Crisps are alright, too, but only in a half and half ratio with Cocoa Pebbles.

I also like Life cereal. Not particularly sugary, but fuck me it's tasty.

I love cereal. I like some of the sugary ones like Honeycomb, Reese's Puffs. I also like Life and Raisin Bran. My kids however don't like cereal and if they do eat it, they put it in a bowl with no milk! I find that incredibly weird for some reason that they don't like something so basic as cereal with milk.

Some people may think that cereal is more of a child's meal...but I know some adults who frequently eat cereal.
So....how about you??

I don't care for the "sweet" stuff......for instance: Cocoa Puffs, Fruity Pebbles, Trix....etc.
If I eat cereal, which is rare....I prefer the simple stuff...such as Rice Chex, Special K, Corn Flakes....with a banana sliced in :)

Last night, around 8, peanut butter Cheerios with a banana.

I used to. More so when I was a kid.
As an adult I would eat oatmeal and cream of wheat. Mmmmmm ... cream of wheat. Sugary cereals on ocassion. Fruit Loops ... Lucky Charms.

Now I have given up all cereals for fruit and egg in the morning. My waistline thanks me.

Dabs said:
I guess my favourite is Rice Krispies :)

I also like Cheerios,Corn Flakes,Product 19,etc.....

Rice Krispies and Cheeriois i dont put sugar on as it tastes good WITHOUT IT :)

Just like with my drinks, I go on these spurts where I crave one before I get bored and switch it up. I love Rice Chex and the new Cheerios peanut butter, but currently this is in my pantry...

p_193_alt1.jpg

Yes we eat cereal.

I've raised all my kids on oatmeal, malt o meal, cream of wheat..hot shredded wheat...

We also usually will have cheerios and/or mini wheats, some sort of sugary cereal like lucky charms, coco puffs (mostly for one of the kids), fruit loops (for the same kid) Raisin Bran and total or life..

Yeah, we eat a lot of cereal. Almost always have it on hand. When I don't have cold cereal I make the hot stuff, and everybody eats it about once a day.

Malt o Meal and cream of wheat in our hh is "mush"...

When I was a girl mom used to make us corn meal mush, too....

And fried cornmeal mush if any was left over...

I've never tasted that Silk Almond Milk....but then, I'm not much of a milk lover~

Forum List

Back