~Do You Eat Cereal??~

I love milk with meals especially something like chili. Anything too spicey gets cooled down with milk.

I like Chex, Cheerios plain with milk, Shredded Wheat. I like dipping toast in my cereal. That's only when I'm craving carbs. Eating cereal or any kind of carbs for breakfast makes me more hungry, I continue to eat all day long.

If I just have scrambled eggs or a breakfast sandwich, I'm ok until dinner.

I've never tasted that Silk Almond Milk....but then, I'm not much of a milk lover~

Try it. It's not cow's milk, it is made from almonds (how I don't know). It has a very mild almond flavor and is slightly sweet but has less sugar than milk. Great on cereal (Uncle Sam's needs flavor help) and wonderful in a fruit smoothie.

I've never tasted that Silk Almond Milk....but then, I'm not much of a milk lover~

Try it. It's not cow's milk, it is made from almonds (how I don't know). It has a very mild almond flavor and is slightly sweet but has less sugar than milk. Great on cereal (Uncle Sam's needs flavor help) and wonderful in a fruit smoothie.

How much does it cost??

I prefer hot cereal. Ralston is my fave with oatmeal a close second.

Of the cold cereals, Corn Flakes with a banana sliced in is my fave.

Rice Crispies is my second fav - gotta add sugar, though.

How much does it cost??

Don't know. I asked my wife but she can't recall (she is rather frugal, so I suspect less than or equal to milk).

I prefer hot cereal. Ralston is my fave with oatmeal a close second.

Of the cold cereals, Corn Flakes with a banana sliced in is my fave.

Rice Crispies is my second fav - gotta add sugar, though.

Ralston Purina?
HeroImage.jpg

I have been having a craving for Rice Krispies with sliced bananas.
But when I have the cereal, I forget the naners...and when I remember to get some naners, I am out of that particular cereal *sigh*

No, I don't.

The simple reason being is that I had to eat what's called an Empire breakfast every day at school. It's a vile concoction of porridge and gruel that soldiers all over what remained of the Empire ate for breakfast when I was young. It was disgusting; and you got a hard slap upside the head if you didn't finish it because it was deemed incredibly disrespectful to the troops stationed in all over the world if you didn't finish it. Having said that, though, there weren't any fat kids in school when I was growing-up.

I normally eat 3 slices of buttered toast and a steaming cup of tea for breakfast during the weekdays, and a fried breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.

love cereal. I eat the not so sweet stuff in the morning and the sweeter stuff as a snack in the evening.

Morning: Grits,oatmeal,cream of wheat

Evening: Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheats,Cinnamon Toasted Crunch,Honey Bunches of Oats.

Forum List

Back