Do you care about Romney's ties to Bain and what they did?

Does the Bain attack matter to you?

• No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Its just a distraction

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
In 2008 even though BO was not even marginally qualified, he was a shoo-in because the GOP was discredited by the economic collapse. ANYONE not a GOP would have won by a landslide.

Now after 4-years of dem rule, the US is hobbling along. If you are unemployed, you probably will vote for the dems. If you have a job, you might vote GOP. This election will be a referendum on the dems. Can Mitt do a better job of reviving the economy, or will he outsource more jobs?

If Mitt wins he will have the brightest spotlights imaginable on him, so unless he is really stupid (don't think so) he should be able to put his skills to work rebuilding the US economy. If Mitt is a jerk, in 2014 the dems would win the House and Mitt would be unable to do anything.

Who has the better plan to rebuild the US economy? Mitt or BO?

a NON Issue, Period. Class Warfare/Envy tripe.

Yeah, keep trying to convince yourself of that.

No, it is a NON ISSUE.

YOU need to wake up.

No YOU do.

If a wealthy person takes advantage of the poor and middle class, and someone calls him out on it, that is NOT class warfare!

I'm amazed for someone who claims to be as patriotic as you claim, that you willfully allow vast numbers of your fellow citizens to be stripped of the liberty and freedom by wealthy ass holes.

What a silly "poll". The desperate rw's will all make excuses that are just as lame as

I am not a Class Warfare/Envy type...
and hope that no one notices that Mittens' DAILY lies have little or nothing to do with his money or the myth of "class envy".

Bring on the next excuse for etch a sketch's despicable and DAILY lies.
You will be taken more seriously when you call Obama out on his daily and despicable lies. Until then, I'll point out to you that there is not a perfect person on this planet.

What a silly "poll". The desperate rw's will all make excuses that are just as lame as

I am not a Class Warfare/Envy type...

and hope that no one notices that Mittens' DAILY lies have little or nothing to do with his money or the myth of "class envy".

Bring on the next excuse for etch a sketch's despicable and DAILY lies.

This election is not about Romney. Obama is being graded on his first term. Good luck.

Just keep telling yourself that. That way you can ignore the fact that you're voting for someone you don't really want to.

Of course it's about Romney too! It's just as much about who we might be putting in office, as it is who we might be kicking out of office. To ignore that is to flat out admit that Romney is a craptastic candidate that no one really wants to vote for. Is that what you're admitting? That Romney is a horrible candidate?

Of course Bain is a distraction. No politician really wants to debate the issues, that would make them all look bad.

Last edited:

No, it is a NON ISSUE.

YOU need to wake up.

No YOU do.

If a wealthy person takes advantage of the poor and middle class, and someone calls him out on it, that is NOT class warfare!

I'm amazed for someone who claims to be as patriotic as you claim, that you willfully allow vast numbers of your fellow citizens to be stripped of the liberty and freedom by wealthy ass holes.

*I* am WIDE AWAKE Son...WHOM is being stripped of thier LIBERTY? :eusa_eh:

Stae it...and PROVE IT unequivocally.

*I* WILL WAIT. Burden is upon YOU now. *PROVE IT*

Do you care about Obamas college records?

his grades?

his birth certificate?

who he had to deal with when a community organizer?

They are just distractions huh

Do YOU support Obama's demands for information from Romney and his personal attacks on Romney for Bain? If you do then YOU should want to know about Obama's past as well, unless of course you are a partisan hypocrite.

By the way you stated that Romney smiling while being booed proved he was a racist, what does Obama smiling while being booed prove? That he is out of touch with the working man?

No, it is a NON ISSUE.

YOU need to wake up.

No YOU do.

WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF, Stupid...

Where is it?

It's not nonsense, it's lies.

100% of the companies Bain took over were going out of business.
Bain/Romney saved 80% of those companies.

So any attack is based on lies of misinformation.

Discussing what happened is not an attack.
Then discuss the 80% that are successes.

Ok. Lets discuss them. Because just because a company survives in a different form doesn't mean it's good for the employees or the country.

But yeah, lets discuss them. Give us an example of Bain taking over a company, helping the workers and benefiting the country.

Romney's been using his time at Bain as a business leader as partially a reason to elect him President. And that's valid. As well as his time as governor.

Of course it's important.

Forum List

Back