Please stop picking on Romney

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
It upsets a lot of people if Romney is criticized so I think we should cease and desist.

Everyone vote for Romney and don't worry about his background.

:clap2:

His 'background' is a close family, religious faith, and hard work as a young man, quite appealing actually. I want to know about POLICY, not the dog that got to ride on top of a car, nor the time he cursed, drank two beers, or jaywalked.

Mitt should know how many powerful spotlights will be watching his every move. Bain has nothing to do with how he would govern as prez.

It upsets a lot of people if Romney is criticized so I think we should cease and desist.

It does ?

Actually, the more you morons whine, the more you lose the indes...so keep it up.

The senate is gone.

The WH is next.

Yap all you want....it's good for business.

Talk about an Ironic thread made by an Obamabot...

Hey, Ravi, you're the one that is gonna vote for the Church goin racist, not me...

Talk about an Ironic thread made by an Obamabot...

Hey, Ravi, you're the one that is gonna vote for the Church goin racist, not me...

burning-cross.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

His 'background' is a close family, religious faith, and hard work as a young man, quite appealing actually. I want to know about POLICY, not the dog that got to ride on top of a car, nor the time he cursed, drank two beers, or jaywalked.

didnt he scalp people?

Coming from someone that would sling mud at the frontrunner de' jour, on a weekly basis......

I wouldn't expect anything less

Do you miss Cain and Newt?
:lol:

Yeah, Libs never get upset when their people are criticized right?

Critique away, but do try and use the Truth, unlike Obama who is lying like crazy about Romney.

didnt he scalp people?

yep, he scalped a kid with a surfer dude haircut that the intolerant left called a queer.

The radical faction of lefties that actually promoted a foreign movie that depicted the assassination of George Bush while he was in office is trying some coy sarcasm. Ho hum

Forum List

Back