Do you care about Romney's ties to Bain and what they did?

Does the Bain attack matter to you?

• No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Its just a distraction

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Discussing what happened is not an attack.
Then discuss the 80% that are successes.

Ok. Lets discuss them. Because just because a company survives in a different form doesn't mean it's good for the employees or the country.

But yeah, lets discuss them. Give us an example of Bain taking over a company, helping the workers and benefiting the country.

*I* am still waiting on an ANSWER from YOU, stupid...

Where is it?

Ok. Lets discuss them. Because just because a company survives in a different form doesn't mean it's good for the employees or the country.

But yeah, lets discuss them. Give us an example of Bain taking over a company, helping the workers and benefiting the country.

And did those companies just BOW DOWN to BAIN ? Submit? hostile takeover?

THAT is the picture YOU are painting asshole.

No, it is a NON ISSUE.

YOU need to wake up.

No YOU do.

If a wealthy person takes advantage of the poor and middle class, and someone calls him out on it, that is NOT class warfare!

I'm amazed for someone who claims to be as patriotic as you claim, that you willfully allow vast numbers of your fellow citizens to be stripped of the liberty and freedom by wealthy ass holes.

*I* am WIDE AWAKE Son...WHOM is being stripped of thier LIBERTY? :eusa_eh:

Stae it...and PROVE IT unequivocally.

*I* WILL WAIT. Burden is upon YOU now. *PROVE IT*

Wow. Cry more.

It's like you say. Anyone that takes your hard earned money is robbing you of your freedoms and liberties. So when a wealthy person, like, oh, a banker, aids in crashing the housing market and crushing the DOW and you see your home value plummet and your IRA dry up, then a wealthy person is depriving you of freedoms and liberties. Like you always say.

Only in this case, for some reason, you want them to do it.

Why do you hate your freedoms and liberties?

No YOU do.

If a wealthy person takes advantage of the poor and middle class, and someone calls him out on it, that is NOT class warfare!

I'm amazed for someone who claims to be as patriotic as you claim, that you willfully allow vast numbers of your fellow citizens to be stripped of the liberty and freedom by wealthy ass holes.

Wow. Cry more.

It's like you say. Anyone that takes your hard earned money is robbing you of your freedoms and liberties. So when a wealthy person, like, oh, a banker, aids in crashing the housing market and crushing the DOW and you see your home value plummet and your IRA dry up, then a wealthy person is depriving you of freedoms and liberties. Like you always say.

Still waiting.

Wow. Cry more.

Still waiting.

For what? Proof that the housing bubble burst?

Bain's never been about job creation..so when Romney threw that into the mix he was headed for trouble.

What he couild have done was pointed that out. Part of the reason Jeffery Immelt has value, is because Mr. Immelt knows about conditions that create an environment in which companies, outsource. The biggest of which is the tax code, which actually favors companies that do this..

Wow. Cry more.

Still waiting.

For what? Proof that the housing bubble burst?

Forget it. YOU gave me the answer. YOU are a LIAR as to your claim.

Sorry stupid. YOU continue to retain your board moniker enforce...Stupid.

As does your credability.:eusa_hand:

Have a nice life.

Does any of this nonsense matter to you or do you consider it a distraction?

No, and neither does it matter to about 75% of the voters, according to one poll. It's just another diversion tactic by the Dems., trying to steer the conversations away from their dismal track record on jobs and the economy of the past, almost, 4 years, and the people know it.

No, and neither does it matter to about 75% of the voters, according to one poll. It's just another diversion tactic by the Dems., trying to steer the conversations away from their dismal track record on jobs and the economy of the past, almost, 4 years, and the people know it.

You're Correct, AA...This IS a huge distraction getting hung up on ONE person as millions SUFFER under Obama and the Statist Democrat Rule.

Obama cannot address his record...so he's left to diversions...Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation...

Class Warfare/Envy...and now added Race Division.

Obama is TOAST. The people are fed up with it.

Bain's never been about job creation..so when Romney threw that into the mix he was headed for trouble.

What he couild have done was pointed that out. Part of the reason Jeffery Immelt has value, is because Mr. Immelt knows about conditions that create an environment in which companies, outsource. The biggest of which is the tax code, which actually favors companies that do this..

That's a good point. If Romney was running claiming he knew about outsourcing and could therefore stop it from continuing to happen, then I'd have a very different picture of him.

That's a good point. If Romney was running claiming he knew about outsourcing and could therefore stop it from continuing to happen, then I'd have a very different picture of him.

What has Obama and Immelt Done about OUTSOURCING to China?

Any smart answer?

He probably does know and if he could say it, it would likely be this: make us more like 3rd world countries which have low wages, no worker protection laws and few, if any public services.

I mean, all he has to do is say to the rest of the US which isn't part of his wingnut base, "under me, you'll get less and like it". Sounds like a winner of a message, no?

In the real world, Governor Romney has done nothing illegal. We do live in a global economic environment.

The success Bain has had with many companies is on the record. And it's a record I believe both Romney and the company can be proud of.

Distraction as far as the board goes? Most certainly. I'm witnessing a lot of flooding of the front page in Politics.

I agree with you td. His experience at Bain does matter to me. The man was succesful at turninf companies around and making them profitable. That is the kind of experience we need in a leader.

It matters.

I like to vote for candidates who have shown their life/career is about more than just themselves. That they are/have been concerned about their community and their country.

Romney did nothing illegal at Bain, but he also did nothing that helped his country. In fact, the actions he took hurt many, many of his fellow citizens. That's just not the kind of guy I want as President.

People don't go into for profit businesses to help the country. I submit to you that most businesses aren't in business to help the country.

Being a community rabble rouser is certainly less respectable imo.
If the mission of business is to merely make a profit and NOT help the country, why should the country help business? Conservative policies from demonizing organized labor to "Trickle Down" economic policies have done nothing but help business.

From no bid contracts to lobbyists writing legislation, conservatives have done nothing but support policies designed to make it comfortable to do business. At what expense? At the expense of workers pay, benefits, safety and the jobs themselves. At the expense of the environment and the quality of life for millions of American citizens. At the accumulation of wealth by the very few and the loss of standard of living from the vast majority?

And yet, if a citizen stands up, organizes for justice, egalitarianism (a quality completely lost on the modern American Conservative) for a fair shake for the most impoverished, you call it 'rabble rousing' and less respectable than someone who strips a business bare and ships it to China!

Oh! Chivalry! Oh! The death of the American Way at the hands of those who love to call themselves proud Americans, the Conservatives.

Forum List

Back