Do you care about Romney's ties to Bain and what they did?

Does the Bain attack matter to you?

• No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Its just a distraction

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
It make little difference to me. I have two choice to vote for someone or vote againist someone. This election I will vote against Obama, not for Romeny. Romeny is not great but he is much more qualifed than the organizer from Chicago.

Does any of this nonsense matter to you or do you consider it a distraction?

It matters.

I like to vote for candidates who have shown their life/career is about more than just themselves. That they are/have been concerned about their community and their country.

Romney did nothing illegal at Bain, but he also did nothing that helped his country. In fact, the actions he took hurt many, many of his fellow citizens. That's just not the kind of guy I want as President.

It matters.

I like to vote for candidates who have shown their life/career is about more than just themselves. That they are/have been concerned about their community and their country.

Romney did nothing illegal at Bain, but he also did nothing that helped his country. In fact, the actions he took hurt many, many of his fellow citizens. That's just not the kind of guy I want as President.

People don't go into for profit businesses to help the country. I submit to you that most businesses aren't in business to help the country.

Being a community rabble rouser is certainly less respectable imo.

It make little difference to me. I have two choice to vote for someone or vote againist someone. This election I will vote against Obama, not for Romeny. Romeny is not great but he is much more qualifed than the organizer from Chicago.

That's about the it of it,we will have 2 choices,protest votes are like spitting in the wind.I would prefer many over Mitt,but we ae here and he will get my vote.

:badgrin:
I think it basically says what most already knew, that Romney is a suit and tie, and a car elevator evidently.

Frankly I'm not thrilled with the prospect of someone that will whore himself out to corporate America more than Obama already does.

Nice. Obama was and still is an EMPTY SUIT.
No, no, no! Obama is a turd in a suit!

Obama is an idealogue. There's NOT an American bone in his body.

It matters.

People don't go into for profit businesses to help the country. I submit to you that most businesses aren't in business to help the country.

"rabble rouser"?

It matters.

"rabble rouser"?

Would you prefer shit stirrer?

It matters.

Organizing people to help themselves and their community is EXACTLY what the GOP says it wants. Why is it "rabble rousing" when someone ACTUALLY does it?

As for Romney, you're right. People typically don't go in to business to help their country. And that's fine. It's a free country. But that's not the kind of person I want elected as President.

What a silly "poll". The desperate rw's will all make excuses that are just as lame as

I am not a Class Warfare/Envy type...

and hope that no one notices that Mittens' DAILY lies have little or nothing to do with his money or the myth of "class envy".

Bring on the next excuse for etch a sketch's despicable and DAILY lies.

Mitt lies. :lol:
What about obama's lie's?

What a silly "poll". The desperate rw's will all make excuses that are just as lame as

I am not a Class Warfare/Envy type...

and hope that no one notices that Mittens' DAILY lies have little or nothing to do with his money or the myth of "class envy".

Bring on the next excuse for etch a sketch's despicable and DAILY lies.

Mitt lies. :lol:
What about obama's lie's?

In thier world, Bigreb? Obama doesn't LIE...he evolves...:eusa_whistle:

Do you care about Obamas college records?

his grades?

his birth certificate?

who he had to deal with when a community organizer?

They are just distractions huh

Actually I do care, in fact I am very concerned that his tendency to be a pathological liar could compromise the security of my country. On another note, one who can emphatically proclaim in an interview that his health care program is not a tax, then have his attorney's and legal staff declare, and use as a defense, in front of the Supreme Court that it is a tax, then declare it is not a tax the next day is nuts! Come on, give us all a break, what about this nut case don't you seem to understand? So whats up with CNN, CNBC.... protecting this pathetic excuse for a President. If he was a republican, he would be tared and feathered. Your hypocrisy boarders on the absurd.

Without mentioning any other person in your answer, please respond to the following:

Do you think that Mitt Romney is concealing the details regarding his finances because he believes that revealing them will lead to voter's perception that he is out of touch and doing everything he can to minimize his tax burden?

Are you OK with Romney misleading the public regarding what African American leaders told him after his NAACP speech?

Without mentioning any other person in your answer, please respond to the following:

Do you think that Mitt Romney is concealing the details regarding his finances because he believes that revealing them will lead to voter's perception that he is out of touch and doing everything he can to minimize his tax burden?

Are you OK with Romney misleading the public regarding what African American leaders told him after his NAACP speech?

This poster is LOST! ^^

Yes.

No.

Forum List

Back