Do You Believe That Human Beings Are The Highest Form Of Intelligence In The Universe?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
A simple Yes or No, followed by a brief explanation, will suffice. I will start:

No. I believe that human beings occupy a middle ground between lesser animals, who have no sense of right or wrong or their own mortality, and a superior being (or beings) who conferred this knowledge upon us. I believe that this life is an act of benevolence for which we should be thankful and unafraid of the future.

Considering that we know nothing about other life forms on other planets in other galaxies, it would be impossible to elaborate on your question..

No.

While there are different kinds of intelligence, will assume we're talking about technological development. Some animals right now are more emotionally intelligent than humans like orcas. But a simple comparison of how old our planet is, vs the whole universe suggests there's going to be numerous other species vastly older than our's at 4.6 billion years if the universe is over 13 billion years old.

Considering that we know nothing about other life forms on other planets in other galaxies, it would be impossible to elaborate on your question..

Was just thinking the same thing.

Some believe we have been visited by terrestrials If so, they are certainly more advanced than we are.

But, we have no way of knowing.

Some believe we have been visited by terrestrials If so, they are certainly more advanced than we are.

Seen nothing to suggest we have. And I've been looking and into it more than I'm into religion. Every convincing UFO encounter I'm familar with suggested military technology that's still classified moreso than aliens. The true state of the art is always going to be classified. What's really possible right now is known only to those that are supposed to know. Only found out about the F-117 some 30 years after its first flight.

Aliens are so smart they get here, then obviously interested in staying covert as with not overtly revealing themselves stick weird lights all over their crafts?

We are a biological experiment of space aliens...

My thinking is we've never had aliens visit the Earth while humans existed. My reasoning: We still exist.

There's no reasonable assumption if aliens came to Earth while humans existed they'd do their thing then leave. Technological evolved life in the universe is probably quite rare. Life might well be exceedingly common, but life that evolves technology very rare as we're not picking up radio broadcasts all over the sky. So if aliens came here, they'd likely stay or at least incorporate Earth into their sphere of control or influence. ...Like the US has Iraq. :)

Do You Believe That Human Beings Are The Highest Form Of Intelligence In The Universe?

very far from a settled form of intelligence that other creatures on our planet seem already to have accomplished.

the natural laws and boundaries of the Universe exceed anything of intelligence found on planet Earth.

Forum List

Back