Prayer Baby Drowns In Baptism Tank

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Prayer Baby drowns in church s baptism tank

A mother in Decatur, Ala., says her prayers were answered when, after years of trying, she had a baby boy nearly two years ago. But tragedy struck when Brayden King was left in the care of his teen sister at church on Friday: She lost track of him for a short while, and he was found dead in 33 inches of water in the church's baptismal tank, reports Reuters. Brayden was 22 months old.

Mother of toddler who drowned in church baptistery prayed for years to have son AL.com

Brayden King, who drowned in a church baptistery Friday, was a "prayer baby," whose mother had prayed and tried for years to have a son, the family's pastor said today.
Bishop TD Strong, pastor of the Pentecostal House of Prayer in Decatur, recalls praying with the boy's mother year after year, as she implored God for a son.

"Twenty-two months ago he gave her a son," Strong said. "And 22 months later he was taken away. I've been preaching 30 years and pastoring for 20 years, this is the first time in my ministry I've been speechless."

What?

No platitudes?

So, which god decided to kill this baby?

Why do they need almost three feet of magic water?

Couldn't they just use a laundry sprinkler or a squirt gun?

A mother in Decatur, Ala., says her prayers were answered when, after years of trying, she had a baby boy nearly two years ago. But tragedy struck when Brayden King was left in the care of his teen sister at church on Friday: She lost track of him for a short while, and he was found dead in 33 inches of water in the church's baptismal tank, reports Reuters. Brayden was 22 months old.

Mother of toddler who drowned in church baptistery prayed for years to have son AL.com

Brayden King, who drowned in a church baptistery Friday, was a "prayer baby," whose mother had prayed and tried for years to have a son, the family's pastor said today.
Bishop TD Strong, pastor of the Pentecostal House of Prayer in Decatur, recalls praying with the boy's mother year after year, as she implored God for a son.

"Twenty-two months ago he gave her a son," Strong said. "And 22 months later he was taken away. I've been preaching 30 years and pastoring for 20 years, this is the first time in my ministry I've been speechless."

What?

No platitudes?

Issue close to my heart in a way. As a toddler I'm told I nearly drowned at my grandparent's pond. Was only saved because their dog, a collie, barked an alarm making my Mom come out to see what's up and seeing me.

Not hard for babies to drown, can do so in a couple or so inches of water. It's tragic.

I've never been comfortable with grief counselling for deaths of loved ones. To me life is simply a subconscious acknowledgement that the living is someday gonna die. So if it's a given everything alive eventually dies, why get all broken up about it? Now or 100 years from now, gonna suck just as much. But if we go to piece severy time someone we cared about dies we're gonna ind ourselve really resistant for forming friendships and connections since we then fear loosing someone. Better perhaps to accept death as the inevitable result of being alive and not view death as something horrible so much as something obvious and unavoidable.

LMAO

Isn't that epic?

Now everyone who gets baptized there will be "reborn" in the exact spot where someone became Dead.

so you are using a tragedy to mock people and you don't see how evil that is. Yet you have the audacity to criticize anyone who proclaims faith in God or testifies the good news that this child will rise from the dead. His mother can be united with her child for all of eternity because of the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

what is it like to be so miserable and hopeless? What's it like to delude yourself into misery? I cannot comprehend the hell you are in right now. And yet you have probably numbed yourself to the point where you can't even feel it.

wake up. Stop using people for your selfish agenda and love them instead. If you want to know about God talk to Him! He is waiting for you speak your so to Him.

Luddly reaches a new low...chortling over the death of a baby.

His parents must be So Proud.

This was a horrendous tragedy and I believe baptism could and should be safer. There is no need for almost three feet of water for this silly ass ritual. All they need is a very few drops of the magical water.

I made fun of the ritual but no - not ever would I or could I make fun of the death of a baby. I lost my darling baby girl and believe me, I know that its a pain that never ends. Right now tonight, that mother is blaming herself for having lost track of where her baby was.

So, stop pretending that you care or have a clue. You're a pompous ass. Fuck off.

so you are using a tragedy to mock people and you don't see how evil that is. Yet you have the audacity to criticize anyone who proclaims faith in God or testifies the good news that this child will rise from the dead. His mother can be united with her child for all of eternity because of the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

what is it like to be so miserable and hopeless? What's it like to delude yourself into misery? I cannot comprehend the hell you are in right now. And yet you have probably numbed yourself to the point where you can't even feel it.

wake up. Stop using people for your selfish agenda and love them instead. If you want to know about God talk to Him! He is waiting for you speak your so to Him.

Since you still don't know how to use the quote function, its impossible to know who you are screeching and preaching at.

:blahblah:

This was a horrendous tragedy and I believe baptism could and should be safer. There is no need for almost three feet of water for this silly ass ritual. All they need is a very few drops of the magical water.

I made fun of the ritual but no - not ever would I or could I make fun of the death of a baby. I lost my darling baby girl and believe me, I know that its a pain that never ends. Right now tonight, that mother is blaming herself for having lost track of where her baby was.

So, stop pretending that you care or have a clue. You're a pompous ass. Fuck off.

You.Are.A.Vile.Moron

SRSLY

Unbelievable.

Leave it to Luddly Neddite to use the opportunity of a 22 month old drowned in a baptismal, to attack Christians and faith.

It's bad enough when a nut case shoots people, and the leftards use the tragedy as a political football to attack our freedoms....

But that's not low enough for Luddly.... let's use the death of an infant to kick around on a forum, and attack people of faith.

Now let's see how many leftists post to condemn this disgusting display of pure evil. I wager not many.... but we'll see.

Truly a presidential grade apology.

And every bit as believable.

“The unblessed infants. Baptism they did not have. The one gate to the true faith was never shown to these newborn souls, Limbo shows no mercy for these babies."

185px-Nursery.jpg

“The unblessed infants. Baptism they did not have. The one gate to the true faith was never shown to these newborn souls, Limbo shows no mercy for these babies."

185px-Nursery.jpg

That's very interesting to someone else I'm sure.

Um... as for me, you have proven yourself unworthy to take anymore of my time, on this topic, or any other. Clearly you nothing of value to add to any discussion anywhere.

Congrats! You have successfully proven yourself only worthy to be ignored, which is what I am granting to you. You have just now... been add to my ignore list with all the other useless people of the forum who have nothing to add to any conversation.

You will no longer be part of my world, for the rest of my time on this forum. And since you have never had anything of value to say, you won't be missed. Have a nice day! I know without you around anymore, I will have a much better day myself. Bye bye little troll! Bye! :dance:

What?

No platitudes?

You are one sick fuck

Forum List

Back