Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Kavanaugh is not named in the therapists notes and the couple have said they contain inaccuracies . The therapy notes are of no use to her whatsoever.
Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?

Are those therapy notes referring to Kavanaugh?
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
And the FBI does background investigations on every single person in our government that needs a security clearance, at any level....

the I- in FBI.... they are investigators, it is their job.

No it is the STATE of Maryland to do that IF they think there is enough reason do so, the statute of limitations doesn't expire in conjunction to what Ford alleges, thus the State or Ford, can take him to court.

Why don't either one do it?

Criminal Statutes of Limitations
Maryland

who knows what will happen now... she never had intentions of this being public and have to go through this chaos and sham....

She expected Feinstein to go to the FBI and request them to look in to it, is the way it appears to me, and all in secret...

Kavanaugh would not have been publicly smeared, nor would she have, unless the FBI found something tangible... the Senate committee could question him on....

But Feinstein could not request what that lady thought, the rules do not permit it... she could have if Grassley was brought in and requested it, but even now, Grassly has no intention of trying to get to the truth...
In America you have the right to face your accuser. Anonymous accusations don't play.

Because you should hear what they're saying about you.
And he would, if the FBI found tangible evidence of a crime, passed on to the State prosecutor, and the State chose to prosecute and if they went to trial, and also if the FBI was questioning him about it...

He would be made aware, and aware of everything in a trial ''discovery''....

Does she have the right to face her accusers, making up one story after another on her from the Trumpsters pushing lies?
They would charge you with a crime conncerning what people are saying about you, too.

If they could find tangible evidence of a crime. :)

Yes Iā€™m speculating, we all are because none of us was there. Iā€™m not demanding anything, if you donā€™t want to try and answer my questions then you donā€™t have too.
I know I donā€™t have to join you in wildly speculating, thatā€™s why Iā€™m not doing it. She has no evidence so all speculation is irrelevant.
If your kid comes to you and says that a grown man was touching her. Do you ask for evidence and if she doesnā€™t have any you dismiss it or do you explore the details of her story, read her body language, question the accuser and then make a judgement?
What is it that you donā€™t get about ā€˜I donā€™t know where it happened, I donā€™t know when it happened, I donā€™t know how I got there, I donā€™t know how I got home, I was drunk, oh....and I reported the event to NO ONE?
What I do get about that is she never said half those things. Nice try though.

You should be ashamed you don't already know this. I suggest you find better news sources. I get most of my information from various reputable news outlets on The Drudge Report, but I took the time to find two articles that verify what I said. Here they are:

ā€œAccording to Blasey, now Christine Blasey Ford, all three had been drinking; but the boys were especially intoxicated and she was able to escape them as they rough-housed on top of her and knocked each other to the floor. All of that she remembers. Thereā€™s also plenty she doesnā€™t remember.ā€

ā€œFord canā€™t remember the year the incident happened, she canā€™t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapistā€™s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two. ā€œ

Kavanaugh, too? Christine Blasey Ford's account is missing key details of assault

ā€œAll of which brings us to the question of her veracity. According to the Post, Ford has an imperfect memory of the events. ā€œFord said she does not remember how the gathering came together the night of the incident.ā€¦ She also doesnā€™t recall who owned the house or how she got there.ā€ She does seem to remember the county, and this will no doubt be helpful to the committee if she musters the courage to appear. ā€œ

Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ā€˜Getā€™ Kavanaugh?

One final thought. Several woman who were victims of sexual assault decades ago, inlcuding one who told her story on The Ingraham Angle (09/18/2018) said that they could remember every detail of the event even though it happened almost 20 years ago. Ford's almost complete lack of memory destroys any credibility she might otherwise have.

I wonder if she mistook his attempt at roughhousing as an attempt to have sex with her.

Maybe he was so drunk he wasnā€™t paying attention to who he was roughhousing with.

This just assumes that anything happened at all.

Thereā€™s still very little reason, if any, to believe anything sheā€™s saying.

5 years in prison... is the difference, and being a felon.
There is literally no risk of that happening since she canā€™t prove her allegation and neither can it be disproved.
Sure it can, it would be Kavanaugh sworn testimony, and his Friend Judge's testimony.... two of them, swearing on oath it is not true, along with her changing her story with multiple questioning, along with any evidence she was out to get him since high school, or mistaken identity thingy, any of those combined, especially if she slips up, and tells different versions kind of thing....

This is why the questioning should really be done by the expert interrogator investigators at the FBI.... they are trained to spot lies and know how to work them out of the witness!!!
No. Itā€™s not the FBIs job to investigate the activities of minors.
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
Theyā€™ve done background checks - at least 6.
Exactly and this new info could be vetted in a matter of days. Why stop now?

Why do you expect me to answer your questions when you avoid answering mine?!

Iā€™ll do it anyways because Iā€™m not scared of answering questions.

If there are inconsistencies between the therapy notes and her current story then she should be questioned about the inconsistencies.
That's not what I asked, Ms. Pretend Answer.

Are the notes a lie?
I have no way of knowing if they are a lie. They could be a number of things. She could be telling conflicting stories, the therapist could have been confused and recorded the wrong information. It could be an honest mistake, it could be a premeditated lie, which is why she should be questioned about it. You are still avoiding answering my questions while I continue to answer yours btw ;)
You asked the question. The notes diverge from her current version of the story. Are the notes lies?

It's your question.
Thatā€™s not my question thatā€™s your question and I answered it. You must not be understanding my questions, although I donā€™t think I could have been anymore clear. You should work on that, makes you come off as insincere and manipulative.
Post #851 gives you the lie.
My phone doesnā€™t show post #s

What have I said that is false or controversial?

You repeated her statements that are false and controversial.
For example?

Didn't you said you repeated it like a broken record?
Yes, but I want to know specifically what you are referring to

I don't care what you want. You are repeating accusations, as you say like a broken record.
Really? What accusations am I repeating?

So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
Anita Hillwas brought in at the last minute to lie and so was this bitch. Its the MO of the Left. She can't discuss the particulars because it didn't happen.
If she was brought in last minute to lie then rationalize the plan for me. Explain the therapy notes from 6 years ago and explain why she decided to implicate two boys instead of just Kavanaugh
Kavanaugh is not named in the therapists notes and the couple have said they contain inaccuracies . The therapy notes are of no use to her whatsoever.
Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?

I donā€™t know, Iā€™d have to question Ford and her husband and her therapist. Or at the very least read the notes. Have you read them?

Yes Iā€™m speculating, we all are because none of us was there. Iā€™m not demanding anything, if you donā€™t want to try and answer my questions then you donā€™t have too.
I know I donā€™t have to join you in wildly speculating, thatā€™s why Iā€™m not doing it. She has no evidence so all speculation is irrelevant.
If your kid comes to you and says that a grown man was touching her. Do you ask for evidence and if she doesnā€™t have any you dismiss it or do you explore the details of her story, read her body language, question the accuser and then make a judgement?
What is it that you donā€™t get about ā€˜I donā€™t know where it happened, I donā€™t know when it happened, I donā€™t know how I got there, I donā€™t know how I got home, I was drunk, oh....and I reported the event to NO ONE?

You should be ashamed you don't already know this. I suggest you find better news sources. I get most of my information from various reputable news outlets on The Drudge Report, but I took the time to find two articles that verify what I said. Here they are:

ā€œAccording to Blasey, now Christine Blasey Ford, all three had been drinking; but the boys were especially intoxicated and she was able to escape them as they rough-housed on top of her and knocked each other to the floor. All of that she remembers. Thereā€™s also plenty she doesnā€™t remember.ā€

ā€œFord canā€™t remember the year the incident happened, she canā€™t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapistā€™s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two. ā€œ

Kavanaugh, too? Christine Blasey Ford's account is missing key details of assault

ā€œAll of which brings us to the question of her veracity. According to the Post, Ford has an imperfect memory of the events. ā€œFord said she does not remember how the gathering came together the night of the incident.ā€¦ She also doesnā€™t recall who owned the house or how she got there.ā€ She does seem to remember the county, and this will no doubt be helpful to the committee if she musters the courage to appear. ā€œ

One final thought. Several woman who were victims of sexual assault decades ago, inlcuding one who told her story on The Ingraham Angle (09/18/2018) said that they could remember every detail of the event even though it happened almost 20 years ago. Ford's almost complete lack of memory destroys any credibility she might otherwise have.
How about instead of reading bias news articles you seek out the info that is closest to the source. There is the wa post article written by a reporter who interviewed her, and there is the letter she sent to her congress women. These are the best sources to understand what her side of the story is. Most the rest is spin and hearsay.

She said each kid at the party drank 1 beer except Kavanaugh and Judge had been drinking before and were drunk. She also described the evening in detail and yes acknowledge elements that she wasnā€™t sure of like the exact date and exact location.

I wonder if she mistook his attempt at roughhousing as an attempt to have sex with her.

Maybe he was so drunk he wasnā€™t paying attention to who he was roughhousing with.

This just assumes that anything happened at all.

Thereā€™s still very little reason, if any, to believe anything sheā€™s saying.
Well I believe he denies ever being at that party so if the story evolves to a misunderstanding at the party it should make you scratch your head.

That's not what I asked, Ms. Pretend Answer.

Are the notes a lie?
I have no way of knowing if they are a lie. They could be a number of things. She could be telling conflicting stories, the therapist could have been confused and recorded the wrong information. It could be an honest mistake, it could be a premeditated lie, which is why she should be questioned about it. You are still avoiding answering my questions while I continue to answer yours btw ;)
You asked the question. The notes diverge from her current version of the story. Are the notes lies?

It's your question.
Thatā€™s not my question thatā€™s your question and I answered it. You must not be understanding my questions, although I donā€™t think I could have been anymore clear. You should work on that, makes you come off as insincere and manipulative.
lol. Allow me:

Time for you to answer your own question. Since her current story conflicts with the notes, are the notes a lie or is she a liar?

It's your question.
lol. Allow me:

Time for you to answer your own question. Since her current story conflicts with the notes, are the notes a lie or is she a liar?
Iā€™ve answered it twice. Iā€™d have to read the notes and ask some questions about the conflicting information to see whether I believe it was a lie or honest mistake.

And you still havent answered any of my questions. Iā€™ve answered yours 3 times now.

It's your question.
lol. Allow me:

Iā€™ve answered it twice. Iā€™d have to read the notes and ask some questions about the conflicting information to see whether I believe it was a lie or honest mistake.

And you still havent answered any of my questions. Iā€™ve answered yours 3 times now.
You dance. They conflict. One is lying.

lol. Allow me:

You dance. They conflict. One is lying.
How do you know that? What if that session was the first time she spoke about it in 30 years and what if she was flustered and crying and emotional and not making much sense and the therapist wrote down his/her best account of the story. You have no clue what went down in that room. And you still havent answered any of my questions.

There are tons of possibilities to explain several scenarios, call them straws if you want, I donā€™t care.
I don't see you discussing the more likely scenario that she made the whole thing up.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to discuss but yā€™all keep dodging the questions. Letā€™s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Letā€™s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation
Gladly. First, she was probably assured that the accusation alone would be sufficient to convince Susan Collins to change her vote. Her lawyer stated she had witnesses and that she was eager to appear in front of Congress if necessary. The therapy notes and polygraph claims were thrown in to bolster her attack and figured it would be enough for Collins (maybe a few others) to flip her vote. Collins didn't flip, and now her bluff is being called and she can't back up all those claims. That's why they're coming up with all these demands they know will not be met. They are not planning to let her testify because she is lying, her lawyer is lying, and the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. Makes a lot more sense than your arguing over possible reasons for her inconsistencies. One only has to observe past behavior of the left to recognize this overused tactic of accusing their enemies of sexual misconduct without any substantiation. This is classic leftist character assassination.
Itā€™s looking like she will be testifying on Thursday so there goes your theory if that happens. But you still havent answered the question. If this is a made up story to target Kavanaugh then why accuse two boys of the assault? That automatically takes it from one vs one to two vs one and makes her ā€œlieā€ harder to stick. So why did she say there was two? Direct answer please

So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
Anita Hillwas brought in at the last minute to lie and so was this bitch. Its the MO of the Left. She can't discuss the particulars because it didn't happen.
If she was brought in last minute to lie then rationalize the plan for me. Explain the therapy notes from 6 years ago and explain why she decided to implicate two boys instead of just Kavanaugh

And note, Ford's recollections came about due to repressed memory therapy, which is highly suspect.
Correct;

Repressed memory therapy is highly subjective... Period! It is also why it is not admissible in court.

Since Maryland changed their laws from 5 to 10 year statute of limitations on sexual assault type crimes, they must believe even if 40 years ago, it is possible to gather enough facts, to have a trial, right???
The law, as applied at the time of occurrence, is the law which applies. The law at that time makes any event of this type beyond the limitations.

The problem is that the statute of limitations had expired prior to the new law being put in place.

Last edited:
There are tons of possibilities to explain several scenarios, call them straws if you want, I donā€™t care.
I don't see you discussing the more likely scenario that she made the whole thing up.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to discuss but yā€™all keep dodging the questions. Letā€™s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Letā€™s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation
Gladly. First, she was probably assured that the accusation alone would be sufficient to convince Susan Collins to change her vote. Her lawyer stated she had witnesses and that she was eager to appear in front of Congress if necessary. The therapy notes and polygraph claims were thrown in to bolster her attack and figured it would be enough for Collins (maybe a few others) to flip her vote. Collins didn't flip, and now her bluff is being called and she can't back up all those claims. That's why they're coming up with all these demands they know will not be met. They are not planning to let her testify because she is lying, her lawyer is lying, and the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. Makes a lot more sense than your arguing over possible reasons for her inconsistencies. One only has to observe past behavior of the left to recognize this overused tactic of accusing their enemies of sexual misconduct without any substantiation. This is classic leftist character assassination.
Itā€™s looking like she will be testifying on Thursday so there goes your theory if that happens. But you still havent answered the question. If this is a made up story to target Kavanaugh then why accuse two boys of the assault? That automatically takes it from one vs one to two vs one and makes her ā€œlieā€ harder to stick. So why did she say there was two? Direct answer please
LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testify on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!

No. Itā€™s not the FBIs job to investigate the activities of minors.
And the FBI does background investigations on every single person in our government that needs a security clearance, at any level....

the I- in FBI.... they are investigators, it is their job.

No it is the STATE of Maryland to do that IF they think there is enough reason do so, the statute of limitations doesn't expire in conjunction to what Ford alleges, thus the State or Ford, can take him to court.

Why don't either one do it?

Criminal Statutes of Limitations
Maryland

who knows what will happen now... she never had intentions of this being public and have to go through this chaos and sham....

She expected Feinstein to go to the FBI and request them to look in to it, is the way it appears to me, and all in secret...

Kavanaugh would not have been publicly smeared, nor would she have, unless the FBI found something tangible... the Senate committee could question him on....

But Feinstein could not request what that lady thought, the rules do not permit it... she could have if Grassley was brought in and requested it, but even now, Grassly has no intention of trying to get to the truth...

There is no truth to get to.

This is just a disgusting attempt to smear a manā€™s reputation.

Supposedly this happened in Maryland and thereā€™s supposedly no statute of limitations for the alleged crime.

Why wonā€™t she go to the proper authorities to report the crime?
Yep. There was no crime. Let her go to the police and file a report. She wont do it because we ALL really know what this is about. Democrats have no shame (or soul). They probably have no reflection in the mirror. I know the cross dives them mad. Yep. Democrats are soulless vampires who feed off the blood of the good guys.

Last edited:
Too Funny;

Women, democrat and republican do not trust Ford... only 25% think she is credible..... Whoa! This is collapsing on democrats and it looks like a sever backlash is coming..

Forum List

Back