Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Post #851 gives you the lie.
My phone doesn’t show post #s
lol. Allow me:

Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?

Time for you to answer your own question. Since her current story conflicts with the notes, are the notes a lie or is she a liar?
I’ve answered it twice. I’d have to read the notes and ask some questions about the conflicting information to see whether I believe it was a lie or honest mistake.

And you still havent answered any of my questions. I’ve answered yours 3 times now.
You dance. They conflict. One is lying.
How do you know that? What if that session was the first time she spoke about it in 30 years and what if she was flustered and crying and emotional and not making much sense and the therapist wrote down his/her best account of the story. You have no clue what went down in that room. And you still havent answered any of my questions.
I know they conflict and you're dancing as fast as you can.

, and there is the letter she sent to her congress women
That hasn't even been read by the senators. Something fishy is going on and it is clear to everyone but the zombie Dems

Grassley demands Feinstein turn over letter from Kavanaugh accuser: 'I cannot overstate how disappointed I am'
Feinstein is required by Senate rules to turn over all documents to the Chair on request... She can be removed from the committee for failure to disclose.. Gawd this is so politically motivated... What is she afraid of?

Too Funny;

Women, democrat and republican do not trust Ford... only 25% think she is credible..... Whoa! This is collapsing on democrats and it looks like a sever backlash is coming..
Now if only the Republicans will grow a spine and put a stop to this nonsense. If she has a legitimate complaint, let her go file a false police report.

Grassley for the win! About time he showed some backbone.

Senator Grassley announced earlier that if Dr. Ford doesn't agree tonight to show up Monday, Grassley will hold the vote Monday.

Per FOX News.

Fuck the lying bitch! Fuck the scumbag Democrats!

Grassley for the win! About time he showed some backbone.

Senator Grassley announced earlier that if Dr. Ford doesn't agree tonight to show up Monday, Grassley will hold the vote Monday.

Per FOX News.

Fuck the lying bitch! Fuck the scumbag Democrats!

Feinstein and the rest of the Demo-frauds were only stalling the nomination. So why not throw in a "scandal" into the mix. Of one that holds no merit - whatsoever!

There are tons of possibilities to explain several scenarios, call them straws if you want, I don’t care.
I don't see you discussing the more likely scenario that she made the whole thing up.
That’s what I’m trying to discuss but y’all keep dodging the questions. Let’s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Let’s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation
Gladly. First, she was probably assured that the accusation alone would be sufficient to convince Susan Collins to change her vote. Her lawyer stated she had witnesses and that she was eager to appear in front of Congress if necessary. The therapy notes and polygraph claims were thrown in to bolster her attack and figured it would be enough for Collins (maybe a few others) to flip her vote. Collins didn't flip, and now her bluff is being called and she can't back up all those claims. That's why they're coming up with all these demands they know will not be met. They are not planning to let her testify because she is lying, her lawyer is lying, and the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. Makes a lot more sense than your arguing over possible reasons for her inconsistencies. One only has to observe past behavior of the left to recognize this overused tactic of accusing their enemies of sexual misconduct without any substantiation. This is classic leftist character assassination.
It’s looking like she will be testifying on Thursday so there goes your theory if that happens. But you still havent answered the question. If this is a made up story to target Kavanaugh then why accuse two boys of the assault? That automatically takes it from one vs one to two vs one and makes her “lie” harder to stick. So why did she say there was two? Direct answer please
"It's looking like", "IF that happens"...You're flailing around like a fish out of water. You want a direct answer to what, a vague accusation? This bitch was probably paid to level these accusations and now she has cold feet because she knows she could be charged with perjury. You've hitched your wagon to a bunch of lame horses and you don't have the integrity to admit it. Independent, my ass. You're a useful idiot for the left.

There is literally no risk of that happening since she can’t prove her allegation and neither can it be disproved.
Sure it can, it would be Kavanaugh sworn testimony, and his Friend Judge's testimony.... two of them, swearing on oath it is not true, along with her changing her story with multiple questioning, along with any evidence she was out to get him since high school, or mistaken identity thingy, any of those combined, especially if she slips up, and tells different versions kind of thing....

This is why the questioning should really be done by the expert interrogator investigators at the FBI.... they are trained to spot lies and know how to work them out of the witness!!!
No. It’s not the FBIs job to investigate the activities of minors.
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
They’ve done background checks - at least 6.
Exactly and this new info could be vetted in a matter of days. Why stop now?
There’s nothing to vet. No location, no date, no named host - no details whatsoever. And the two men she named in addition to Kav have made statements that they have no recollection whatsoever of the ‘incident’.
The FBI also does not investigate what minors get up to at parties.
But do continue with your idiocy, it’s hilarious.

The Equal Rule of Law……. but not for the Judge

Acts 25:16 Context
13And after certain days king Agrippa and Bernice came unto Caesarea to salute Festus. 14And when they had been there many days, Festus declared Paul’s cause unto the king, saying, There is a certain man left in bonds by Felix: 15About whom, when I was at Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews informed me, desiring to have judgment against him. 16To whom I answered, It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before that he which is accused have the accusers face to face, and have licence to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him. 17Therefore, when they were come hither, without any delay on the morrow I sat on the judgment seat, and commanded the man to be brought forth. 18Against whom when the accusers stood up, they brought none accusation of such things as I supposed: 19But had certain questions against him of their own superstition, and of one Jesus, which was dead, whom Paul affirmed to be alive.

A Tangled Web » America

This has now ventured deep into the very heart of the Law. As shown in the verse above ALL People have the right to face their accuser. To know the accusations against them. Back to the days of the Romans this has been True.

But no longer.

Judge Kavanaugh is not awarded that basic human right. He must defend himself before he has been accused. Before he knows the true and full nature of the charges being brought against him by his accuser. High officials our stating his Guilt even before one word has been spoken under oath against him. Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

Senator Gillibrand believes Judge Kavanaugh’s Guilty before ever hearing a single word from Ms. Ford and these are her reasons why:

“I don’t think he’s qualified because of his record on women’s issues, specifically. He doesn’t believe that women should have the ability to make decisions about their reproductive freedom. He believes that your boss should decide whether or not you have access to birth control. And if he has this history, then he is unfit for the court, and he doesn’t have the character or integrity.”

Gillibrand concluded by stating of Ford, “I believe her. Her story is credible. If you listen to everything about it, the fact that she told her therapist about it five years ago, a friend most recently, she told a reporter before Kavanaugh was even named to be a nominee. This is a woman who has endured trauma, and — as experts have said, this is what trauma looks like. These — it gets relived much later in time. A lot of — you don’t remember everything, you remember the most poignant moments.”
Christine Blasey Ford and her Attorney are DEMANDING that this is now the Standard of Law. Her and her team state that she will not testify unless Judge Kavanaugh testifies in his defense first.

Not only are you Presumed Guilty and must Prove your innocence, you must do so before you know the nature of the charges.

That is the Standard in a Totalitarian System of Law NOT our Constitutional System.

We must hear the accusers accusations under oath and hear the defendants defence under oath. Impartially judging each on their credibility. That is the basic standard of Law in all civilised nations back to the time of Rome.

However the Democrats NO LONGER believe a man is innocent in regards to sexual misconduct. He is automatically guilty. He must PROVE his innocence. Why? Because he is an Old White Male and a Republican. A guilty evil predator no matter what his lifelong record shows.

If we have learned anything over the past 10yrs the Democrats support a 2 tier Justice System. One for them and a Lessor one for everyone else. These people are a cancer. If they are allowed to continue this abuse of Basic Human Rights the Republic is doomed.

Posted in Age of the Progressive, America, Judicial madness

There are tons of possibilities to explain several scenarios, call them straws if you want, I don’t care.
I don't see you discussing the more likely scenario that she made the whole thing up.
That’s what I’m trying to discuss but y’all keep dodging the questions. Let’s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Let’s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation
Gladly. First, she was probably assured that the accusation alone would be sufficient to convince Susan Collins to change her vote. Her lawyer stated she had witnesses and that she was eager to appear in front of Congress if necessary. The therapy notes and polygraph claims were thrown in to bolster her attack and figured it would be enough for Collins (maybe a few others) to flip her vote. Collins didn't flip, and now her bluff is being called and she can't back up all those claims. That's why they're coming up with all these demands they know will not be met. They are not planning to let her testify because she is lying, her lawyer is lying, and the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. Makes a lot more sense than your arguing over possible reasons for her inconsistencies. One only has to observe past behavior of the left to recognize this overused tactic of accusing their enemies of sexual misconduct without any substantiation. This is classic leftist character assassination.
It’s looking like she will be testifying on Thursday so there goes your theory if that happens. But you still havent answered the question. If this is a made up story to target Kavanaugh then why accuse two boys of the assault? That automatically takes it from one vs one to two vs one and makes her “lie” harder to stick. So why did she say there was two? Direct answer please
LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testify on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!
Still can’t answer the question I see. It’s ok, I wouldn’t want to answer it if I were you either.

LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testifyThat on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!
Still can’t answer the question I see. It’s ok, I wouldn’t want to answer it if I were you either.
Who knows why? Made up stories often have holes in them!

P.S. I don't know if her story was simply made up or not.

, and there is the letter she sent to her congress women
That hasn't even been read by the senators. Something fishy is going on and it is clear to everyone but the zombie Dems

Grassley demands Feinstein turn over letter from Kavanaugh accuser: 'I cannot overstate how disappointed I am'
The Dems are definatley milking this for all its worth. The Reps are now playing the political games too and if this lady is telling the truth and she is a scarred abuse victim coming forward it is a very sad thing to see how are leaders and our country is acting... on both sides

LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testify on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!

She says she can't make it to hearing; because she is afraid of flying. Huh? Lol

I bet if she was to leave by train on Friday...she may get there on Monday just in time. lmao

"It's looking like", "IF that happens"...You're flailing around like a fish out of water. You want a direct answer to what, a vague accusation? This bitch was probably paid to level these accusations and now she has cold feet because she knows she could be charged with perjury. You've hitched your wagon to a bunch of lame horses and you don't have the integrity to admit it. Independent, my ass. You're a useful idiot for the left.
You can’t explain the logic of the narrative you’re pushing which just makes you sound like an idiot. I don’t care about your incorrect assumptions about me, I haven’t hitched my wagon to either side. I think both sides are embarassing themselves. The right course is clear but nobody seems to want to take it.

LOL

She says she can't make it to hearing; because she is afraid of flying. Huh? Lol

I bet if she was to leave by train on Friday...she may get there on Monday just in time. lmao
Grassley has offered to fly the whole committee to fly out and meet with her. So far no response.

Sure it can, it would be Kavanaugh sworn testimony, and his Friend Judge's testimony.... two of them, swearing on oath it is not true, along with her changing her story with multiple questioning, along with any evidence she was out to get him since high school, or mistaken identity thingy, any of those combined, especially if she slips up, and tells different versions kind of thing....

This is why the questioning should really be done by the expert interrogator investigators at the FBI.... they are trained to spot lies and know how to work them out of the witness!!!
No. It’s not the FBIs job to investigate the activities of minors.
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
They’ve done background checks - at least 6.
Exactly and this new info could be vetted in a matter of days. Why stop now?
There’s nothing to vet. No location, no date, no named host - no details whatsoever. And the two men she named in addition to Kav have made statements that they have no recollection whatsoever of the ‘incident’.
The FBI also does not investigate what minors get up to at parties.
But do continue with your idiocy, it’s hilarious.
There are 3-5 people to interview. That’s called vetting. Standard background check.

Forum List

Back