Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
You repeated what you want to believe, not what actually happened.
What have I said that is false or controversial?

You repeated her statements that are false and controversial.
For example?

Didn't you said you repeated it like a broken record?
Yes, but I want to know specifically what you are referring to

I don't care what you want. You are repeating accusations, as you say like a broken record.

So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
Anita Hillwas brought in at the last minute to lie and so was this bitch. Its the MO of the Left. She can't discuss the particulars because it didn't happen.
If she was brought in last minute to lie then rationalize the plan for me. Explain the therapy notes from 6 years ago and explain why she decided to implicate two boys instead of just Kavanaugh
Kavanaugh is not named in the therapists notes and the couple have said they contain inaccuracies . The therapy notes are of no use to her whatsoever.
Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?

Are those therapy notes referring to Kavanaugh?

5 years in prison... is the difference, and being a felon.
There is literally no risk of that happening since she can’t prove her allegation and neither can it be disproved.
Sure it can, it would be Kavanaugh sworn testimony, and his Friend Judge's testimony.... two of them, swearing on oath it is not true, along with her changing her story with multiple questioning, along with any evidence she was out to get him since high school, or mistaken identity thingy, any of those combined, especially if she slips up, and tells different versions kind of thing....

This is why the questioning should really be done by the expert interrogator investigators at the FBI.... they are trained to spot lies and know how to work them out of the witness!!!
No. It’s not the FBIs job to investigate the activities of minors.
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
And the FBI does background investigations on every single person in our government that needs a security clearance, at any level....

It is the investigative arm, of the entire Federal government... the I- in FBI.... they are investigators, it is their job.

No it is the STATE of Maryland to do that IF they think there is enough reason do so, the statute of limitations doesn't expire in conjunction to what Ford alleges, thus the State or Ford, can take him to court.

Why don't either one do it?

Criminal Statutes of Limitations
Maryland

Why is anyone even fighting this... it's a known fact, it is what the FBI does.... Trump is just an ignorant imbecile, and Grassley and Hatch are just 2 faced liars.

But she didn't use the word rape, did she? I thought her fear was that he was accidentally going to KILL her in the struggle and him smothering her with his hand firmly over her mouth area to silence her?

IF this whole thing is true, his friend jumping on top of them, which startled and allowed her to escape... might actually have been, him saving her... and maybe it was intentional?

OR-Some guardian angel of good, possessed him, and made him do it? :D

Guardian angel. That must be it. At least it's not a unicorn.

Last edited:
Why is anyone even fighting this... it's a known fact, it is what the FBI does.... Trump is just an ignorant imbecile, and Grassley and Hatch are just 2 faced liars.

Why don't YOU accept what the FBI already stated about it? They amended the Kavanaugh file and stated that it is a LOCAL matter to investigate it as I pointed out in post #883.

You really need to stop this line of talk because the FBI already said NO!

The FBI has already conducted 6 background checks on Kavanaugh.

It's inconceivable that if evidence of this assault existed, they wouldn't already have found it.

Yes she did, and was asked to keep it confidential...
Someone, a democratic staffer-deep stater by trumpster standard, :D is presumed but not confirmed and known yet, to have done it... leaked her name.

They should be fired, whomever it was...!!!!

This is why Doctor Ford was thrown in to this public mess... it was not by her choice. The death threats on her and family, having to move out of her home, having to find a new home to live, having to hire a lawyer that knows senate hearing standards, having to hire security to protect her and family has all taken place since Monday....

HELLO? Anybody home?

Get real! Monday upcoming was a dead issue, before the word Monday was spoken...

But the Republicans on the committee KNEW this already Pop.... it was all a political play, with Fairness and REALLY wanting to get to the TRUTH, no where in sight!

you are acting like you are new to scummy politics and what these elected officials do...

Right. When people want to keep something confidential, they usually don't offer it to Washington Post.

The FBI has already conducted 6 background checks on Kavanaugh.

It's inconceivable that if evidence of this assault existed, they wouldn't already have found it.

They can't find it because of what I posted here at post # 110 in the, The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday - thread

So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
Anita Hillwas brought in at the last minute to lie and so was this bitch. Its the MO of the Left. She can't discuss the particulars because it didn't happen.
If she was brought in last minute to lie then rationalize the plan for me. Explain the therapy notes from 6 years ago and explain why she decided to implicate two boys instead of just Kavanaugh
Kavanaugh is not named in the therapists notes and the couple have said they contain inaccuracies . The therapy notes are of no use to her whatsoever.
Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?

There is literally no risk of that happening since she can’t prove her allegation and neither can it be disproved.
Sure it can, it would be Kavanaugh sworn testimony, and his Friend Judge's testimony.... two of them, swearing on oath it is not true, along with her changing her story with multiple questioning, along with any evidence she was out to get him since high school, or mistaken identity thingy, any of those combined, especially if she slips up, and tells different versions kind of thing....

This is why the questioning should really be done by the expert interrogator investigators at the FBI.... they are trained to spot lies and know how to work them out of the witness!!!
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
And the FBI does background investigations on every single person in our government that needs a security clearance, at any level....

the I- in FBI.... they are investigators, it is their job.

No it is the STATE of Maryland to do that IF they think there is enough reason do so, the statute of limitations doesn't expire in conjunction to what Ford alleges, thus the State or Ford, can take him to court.

Maryland

who knows what will happen now... she never had intentions of this being public and have to go through this chaos and sham....

She expected Feinstein to go to the FBI and request them to look in to it, is the way it appears to me, and all in secret...

Kavanaugh would not have been publicly smeared, nor would she have, unless the FBI found something tangible... the Senate committee could question him on....

But Feinstein could not request what that lady thought, the rules do not permit it... she could have if Grassley was brought in and requested it, but even now, Grassly has no intention of trying to get to the truth...

Maryland

who knows what will happen now... she never had intentions of this being public and have to go through this chaos and sham....

She expected Feinstein to go to the FBI and request them to look in to it, is the way it appears to me, and all in secret...

Kavanaugh would not have been publicly smeared, nor would she have, unless the FBI found something tangible... the Senate committee could question him on....

But Feinstein could not request what that lady thought, the rules do not permit it... she could have if Grassley was brought in and requested it, but even now, Grassly has no intention of trying to get to the truth...
In America you have the right to face your accuser. Anonymous accusations don't play.

Because you should hear what they're saying about you.

Maryland

There is no truth to get to.

This is just a disgusting attempt to smear a man’s reputation.

Supposedly this happened in Maryland and there’s supposedly no statute of limitations for the alleged crime.

Why won’t she go to the proper authorities to report the crime?

Maryland

There is no truth to get to.

This is just a disgusting attempt to smear a man’s reputation.

Supposedly this happened in Maryland and there’s supposedly no statute of limitations for the alleged crime.

Why won’t she go to the proper authorities to report the crime?

Already showed the State or Ford can SUE him court over what she alleges, statute of limitations NEVER expires on what she alleges.

From my post 883

Maryland

In America you have the right to face your accuser. Anonymous accusations don't play.

And he would, if the FBI found tangible evidence of a crime, passed on to the State prosecutor, and the State chose to prosecute and if they went to trial, and also if the FBI was questioning him about it...

He would be made aware, and aware of everything in a trial ''discovery''....

Does she have the right to face her accusers, making up one story after another on her from the Trumpsters pushing lies?

No, you are speculating and demanding others do the same.
We don’t need to play your game since she has absolutely NO EVIDENCE for her 38 year old allegations.
Yes I’m speculating, we all are because none of us was there. I’m not demanding anything, if you don’t want to try and answer my questions then you don’t have too.
I know I don’t have to join you in wildly speculating, that’s why I’m not doing it. She has no evidence so all speculation is irrelevant.
If your kid comes to you and says that a grown man was touching her. Do you ask for evidence and if she doesn’t have any you dismiss it or do you explore the details of her story, read her body language, question the accuser and then make a judgement?
What is it that you don’t get about ‘I don’t know where it happened, I don’t know when it happened, I don’t know how I got there, I don’t know how I got home, I was drunk, oh....and I reported the event to NO ONE?
What I do get about that is she never said half those things. Nice try though.

You should be ashamed you don't already know this. I suggest you find better news sources. I get most of my information from various reputable news outlets on The Drudge Report, but I took the time to find two articles that verify what I said. Here they are:

“According to Blasey, now Christine Blasey Ford, all three had been drinking; but the boys were especially intoxicated and she was able to escape them as they rough-housed on top of her and knocked each other to the floor. All of that she remembers. There’s also plenty she doesn’t remember.”

“Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two. “

Kavanaugh, too? Christine Blasey Ford's account is missing key details of assault

“All of which brings us to the question of her veracity. According to the Post, Ford has an imperfect memory of the events. “Ford said she does not remember how the gathering came together the night of the incident.… She also doesn’t recall who owned the house or how she got there.” She does seem to remember the county, and this will no doubt be helpful to the committee if she musters the courage to appear. “

Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?

One final thought. Several woman who were victims of sexual assault decades ago, inlcuding one who told her story on The Ingraham Angle (09/18/2018) said that they could remember every detail of the event even though it happened almost 20 years ago. Ford's almost complete lack of memory destroys any credibility she might otherwise have.

Maryland

And he would, if the FBI found tangible evidence of a crime, passed on to the State prosecutor, and the State chose to prosecute and if they went to trial, and also if the FBI was questioning him about it...

Does she have the right to face her accusers, making up one story after another on her from the Trumpsters pushing lies?

No, she has to mount her defense first. Isn't that what she's demanding Kavenaugh do?

Maryland

They would charge you with a crime concerning what people are saying about you, too.

If they could find tangible evidence of a crime. :)

Forum List

Back