Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to discuss but yā€™all keep dodging the questions. Letā€™s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Letā€™s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation
Gladly. First, she was probably assured that the accusation alone would be sufficient to convince Susan Collins to change her vote. Her lawyer stated she had witnesses and that she was eager to appear in front of Congress if necessary. The therapy notes and polygraph claims were thrown in to bolster her attack and figured it would be enough for Collins (maybe a few others) to flip her vote. Collins didn't flip, and now her bluff is being called and she can't back up all those claims. That's why they're coming up with all these demands they know will not be met. They are not planning to let her testify because she is lying, her lawyer is lying, and the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. Makes a lot more sense than your arguing over possible reasons for her inconsistencies. One only has to observe past behavior of the left to recognize this overused tactic of accusing their enemies of sexual misconduct without any substantiation. This is classic leftist character assassination.
Itā€™s looking like she will be testifying on Thursday so there goes your theory if that happens. But you still havent answered the question. If this is a made up story to target Kavanaugh then why accuse two boys of the assault? That automatically takes it from one vs one to two vs one and makes her ā€œlieā€ harder to stick. So why did she say there was two? Direct answer please
LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testifyThat on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!
Still canā€™t answer the question I see. Itā€™s ok, I wouldnā€™t want to answer it if I were you either.
Who knows why? Made up stories often have holes in them!

P.S. I don't know if her story was simply made up or not.

My guess was her husband was behind this..

"Hey honey, make up a story that you were "raped" and that Kavanaugh was the culprit. I bet the media will go along and hype the shit out of it. It's just days before the Confirmation anyways. What do you have to lose? You can easily derail him and the Democrats will have your back." Lol

No. Itā€™s not the FBIs job to investigate the activities of minors.
The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
Theyā€™ve done background checks - at least 6.
Exactly and this new info could be vetted in a matter of days. Why stop now?
Thereā€™s nothing to vet. No location, no date, no named host - no details whatsoever. And the two men she named in addition to Kav have made statements that they have no recollection whatsoever of the ā€˜incidentā€™.
The FBI also does not investigate what minors get up to at parties.
But do continue with your idiocy, itā€™s hilarious.
There are 3-5 people to interview. Thatā€™s called vetting. Standard background check.
Which the Republicans have done and democrats refused to participate in... No why would that be? We have 4 of five testimonies under oath. The only one missing is Fords.....

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to discuss but yā€™all keep dodging the questions. Letā€™s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Letā€™s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation
Gladly. First, she was probably assured that the accusation alone would be sufficient to convince Susan Collins to change her vote. Her lawyer stated she had witnesses and that she was eager to appear in front of Congress if necessary. The therapy notes and polygraph claims were thrown in to bolster her attack and figured it would be enough for Collins (maybe a few others) to flip her vote. Collins didn't flip, and now her bluff is being called and she can't back up all those claims. That's why they're coming up with all these demands they know will not be met. They are not planning to let her testify because she is lying, her lawyer is lying, and the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. Makes a lot more sense than your arguing over possible reasons for her inconsistencies. One only has to observe past behavior of the left to recognize this overused tactic of accusing their enemies of sexual misconduct without any substantiation. This is classic leftist character assassination.
Itā€™s looking like she will be testifying on Thursday so there goes your theory if that happens. But you still havent answered the question. If this is a made up story to target Kavanaugh then why accuse two boys of the assault? That automatically takes it from one vs one to two vs one and makes her ā€œlieā€ harder to stick. So why did she say there was two? Direct answer please
LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testify on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!

She says she can't make it to hearing; because she is afraid of flying. Huh? Lol

I bet if she was to leave by train on Friday...she may get there on Monday just in time. lmao
Grassley has offered to fly the whole committee to fly out and meet with her. So far no response.

Right! Hell I get on that right now! Lol

LOL

Grassley has warned them that if she does not testifyThat on Monday a vote will be taken to proceed and push it to the senate for a full vote... No more games!
Still canā€™t answer the question I see. Itā€™s ok, I wouldnā€™t want to answer it if I were you either.
Who knows why? Made up stories often have holes in them!

P.S. I don't know if her story was simply made up or not.
I donā€™t know either but if you are going to take a position you should be able to explore the logic behind it

The FBI does background checks on Supreme Court nominees. This is just part of that. Why are you so quick to dismiss it?
Thereā€™s nothing to vet. No location, no date, no named host - no details whatsoever. And the two men she named in addition to Kav have made statements that they have no recollection whatsoever of the ā€˜incidentā€™.
There are 3-5 people to interview. Thatā€™s called vetting. Standard background check.
Which the Republicans have done and democrats refused to participate in... No why would that be? We have 4 of five testimonies under oath. The only one missing is Fords.....
There are 4 testimonies? Really? Who?

There are 4 testimonies? Really? Who?
Your either blind, ignorant, or both... The congressional record is your friend...

The Reps are now playing the political games too
How so?
They canā€™t take a couple of days to accommodate a lady whom is under death threats? They canā€™t ask the FBI to conduct a couple interviews/background checks? They wonā€™t supenia other witnesses? Come on there are all kinds of games being played
what's the rush by repubs on this now, when they refused to even have a hearing on Obama's supreme court nominee and left the court with only 8 justices for A YEAR?

I wonder if she does attend the hearing, she will be wearing her infamous pink Vagina hat. Lol

I am sure the drive-by media wil try to either omit this story (or spin it). LOL

ahhh, he doesn't want to have an FBI investigation because if she ever decides to go the criminal justice route, if state prosecutors determined it was a felony crime, the info gathered by the FBI in their back ground check, can be used against him...

I wonder if she does attend the hearing, she will be wearing her infamous pink Vagina hat. Lol

I am sure the drive-by media wil try to either omit this story (or spin it). LOL

you can always do 'the usual' and photoshop a picture of her with the hat....

:rolleyes:

ahhh, he doesn't want to have an FBI investigation because if she ever decides to go the criminal justice route, if state prosecutors determined it was a felony crime, the info gathered by the FBI in their back ground check, can be used against him...

Umm...it happened 36 years ago

you can always do 'the usual' and photoshop a picture of her with the hat....

:rolleyes:

Where is Brian Williams when you need him. Lol

How so?
They canā€™t take a couple of days to accommodate a lady whom is under death threats? They canā€™t ask the FBI to conduct a couple interviews/background checks? They wonā€™t supenia other witnesses? Come on there are all kinds of games being played
They have already postponed the vote for more than a couple of days and have bent over backwards to accommodate the accuser.
The FBI do not investigate what teens get up to at high school parties, they have met with her regarding the alleged threats.
Come on, there are certainly all kinds of games being played, but not by the republicans as you claim.

She lost her chance to go the criminal justice route when she did not report the alleged incident and the SoL expired.
FFS, why do you keep repeating the same crap?

IMO the Republicans have done all that is necessary to be fair to this woman and give her her day in court. They should take the vote this week and he should go to the Supreme Court.

How so?

They have bent over backwards to accommodate her. They have even offered more than once to travel to her for her testimony since it now appears she doesnā€™t like to fly.

They have given her five extensions, delayed the whole nomination process, agreed to her demands over the number of cameras and to keep Kav out of the room so he is denied the right to even face his accuser. Theyā€™ve even demanded that he, the accused, testify first, ie before the accuser, which is utterly ludicrous for obvious reasons.

There certainly are people playing games, but it isnā€™t republicans. You really are full of crap.

...Grassley wrote on Twitter that he had "just granted another extension to Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed [with] the statement she made last week to testify to the senate."

The GOP chairman didn't specify how long of an extension he is giving Ford, but his announcement kicks the negotiations over a public hearing into at least Saturday.

Grassley wrote on Twitter that Ford "[should] decide so we can move on," adding, "I want to hear her."

He noted the Judiciary Committee had given Ford five extensions to decide if she wanted to meet with the Senate panel. ...

Dr Ford if u changed ur mind say so so we can move on I want to hear ur testimony. Come to us or we to u," Grassley added in a tweet....

Grassley extends deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to decide on testifying

Last edited:
How so?

They have bent over backwards to accommodate her. They have even offered more than once to travel to her for her testimony since it now appears she doesnā€™t like to fly.

They have given her five extensions, delayed the whole process, agreed to her demands over the number of cameras and to keep Kav out of the room so he is denied the right to even face his accuser.

There certainly are people playing games, but it isnā€™t republicans. You really are full of crap.

...Grassley wrote on Twitter that he had "just granted another extension to Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed [with] the statement she made last week to testify to the senate."

The GOP chairman didn't specify how long of an extension he is giving Ford, but his announcement kicks the negotiations over a public hearing into at least Saturday.

Grassley wrote on Twitter that Ford "[should] decide so we can move on," adding, "I want to hear her."

He noted the Judiciary Committee had given Ford five extensions to decide if she wanted to meet with the Senate panel. ...

Dr Ford if u changed ur mind say so so we can move on I want to hear ur testimony. Come to us or we to u," Grassley added in a tweet....

Grassley extends deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to decide on testifying

Yep! And the Demo-frauds still say that the Republicans are rushing and she needs more time?

I even read that some liberals believe Ford is lying through her teeth and Kavanaugh should be quickly nominated. Wow! That is so unheard of these days. Lol

Forum List

Back