Zone1 Do You Believe In Christmas Miracles?

My point was that you share odd little bits with no context and then seem offended when people ask about it.

Which is weird because you’re clearly trying to draw attention to yourself while simultaneously telling people to mind their own business

Pick a lane already
I'm not at all offended. But, people do have a tendency to construct a persona of someone they don't know, then get confused when nothing real fits in.

I'm not at all offended. But, people do have a tendency to construct a persona of someone they don't know, then get confused when nothing real fits in.
The spread in years is confusing. If you were old enough in 1959 to know you’d “never go back” to NYC, that would make you at least 80 or so today.

Add in the comments about being a former sex worker (no judgement) and the constant stream of hate against hard working Latino immigrants (some judgement), it all paints an odd picture

But whatever, you do you

The spread in years is confusing. If you were old enough in 1959 to know you’d “never go back” to NYC, that would make you at least 80 or so today.

Add in the comments about being a former sex worker (no judgement) and the constant stream of hate against hard working Latino immigrants (some judgement), it all paints an odd picture

But whatever, you do you
I am not quite 80 that's for sure. Just to clarify, I don’t just hate Latino invaders. I don't care where they come from. If they are here illegally deport them or dispatch them.

My point was that you share odd little bits with no context and then seem offended when people ask about it.

Which is weird because you’re clearly trying to draw attention to yourself while simultaneously telling people to mind their own business

Pick a lane already
Evil Catbreath: I'm not at all offended. But, people do have a tendency to construct a persona of someone they don't know, then get confused when nothing real fits in.

boevans: However,

The Dos and Don'ts of Historical Reserch.jpg

In all the things that don't logically make sense, but you somehow still have faith for? After all, God can make anything happen can't He? Especially around Christmastime. :)
I believe very special moments can happen on Christmas. I believe on Christmas we can have clarity of thought and realize things we didn't realize during the chaotic year, in some ways that realization and clarity of thought could be called a miracle.

I believe very special moments can happen on Christmas. I believe on Christmas we can have clarity of thought and realize things we didn't realize during the chaotic year, in some ways that realization and clarity of thought could be called a miracle.
And sometimes it can be a sad and trying time.

I absolutely know real miracles happen, but what's a "Christmas miracle"? How are they different from other miracles?

I absolutely know real miracles happen, but what's a "Christmas miracle"? How are they different from other miracles?

"And the word became flesh and lived under us"

Ich steh an deiner Krippe hier,
o Jesu, du mein Leben;
ich komme, bring und schenke dir,
was du mir hast gegeben.
Nimm hin, es ist mein Geist und Sinn,
Herz, Seel und Mut, nimm alles hin
und laß dir’s wohlgefallen.

Ich lag in tiefster Todesnacht,
du wurdest meine Sonne,
die Sonne, die mir zugebracht
Licht, Leben, Freud und Wonne.
O Sonne, die das werte Licht
des Glaubens in mir zugericht’,
wie schön sind deine Strahlen!

----
Translation:

I stand here at your manger,
O Jesus, my life;
I come, bring and give you
what you have given me.
Receive, it is my spirit and mind,
heart, soul and courage, take it all
and let it please you.

I laid in the deepest night of death
you became my sun,
the sun that brought me
Light, life, joy and bliss.
O sun, which the precious light
of faith shoned in me,
how beautiful are your rays!

Last edited:
Judgement. Don't forget the part about being a horrible bitch.

You are a horrible bitch? What about to change this?

In the bleak midwinter
Frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron,
Water like a stone;
Snow had fallen,
Snow on snow,
Snow on snow,
In the bleak midwinter,
Long ago.

Our God, heaven cannot hold him,
Nor earth sustain;
Heaven and earth shall flee away
When he comes to reign;
In the bleak midwinter
A stable place sufficed
The Lord God allmighty
Jesus Christ.

Enough for him, whom Cherubim
Worship night and day
A breast full of milk
And a manger full of hay.
Enough for him, whom angels
Fall down before,
The ox and ass and camel
Which adore.

Angels and archangels
May have gathered there,
Cherubim and seraphim
Thronged the air;
But his mother only,
In her maiden bliss,
Worshipped the Beloved
With a kiss.

What can I give him,
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd
I would bring a lamb,
If I were a wise man
I would do my part,
Yet what I can I give Him —
Give my heart.

Last edited:
Says who?
Every serios historian.

Historians know for example that William Tell, Robin Hood and Laozte are realities of history - but never had been living human beings. Not so Jesus the Christ. How real hisorians and real sientists know such things I do not know on my own - but I know that nearly everything what modern believers in science and beliefers in history say about science and history if often only more than strange and has often nearly nothing to do any longer with real science and real history.

Last edited:
Every serios historian.

Historians know for example that William Tell, Robin Hood and Laozte are realities of history - but never had been living human beings. Not so Jesus the Christ. How real hisorians and real sientists know such things I do not know on my own - but I know that nearly everything what modern believers in science and beliefers in history say about science and history if often only more than strange and has often nearly nothing to do any longer with real science and real history.

"There is no definitive physical or archaeological evidence of the existence of Jesus."

The truth is, there is no definitive physical or archaeological evidence of anyone who lived in the time that Jesus may have lived. The lack of evidence does not mean he or they did not exist, but it does mean that your claim that "serious historians" think he did is bullshit. The only "serious historians" that believe this are biblical "scholars" and I would hardly call them serious historians.

If he did indeed exist, he was mortal.

Every serios historian.

You saying something isn't evidence... provide something besides saying "every serios historian,"

"There is no definitive physical or archaeological evidence of the existence of Jesus."

What's the same of about 99.999% or more of everyone who lived from all mankind - and what is in case of Jesus the Christ less than astonishing. In your pseudo-criteria existed for example no Christians at all in the first century - because except of the own sources of Chistians no one took really notice from Christians under the Greek and Roman philosophers (=scientists and historians) - although the Christian religion was like a soft warm life spending rain everywhere in this depressive Greek and Roman world where "to be born" was often more seen as a form of tragedy than a reason for joy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back