Do you believe Bill Clinton 'really' wanted Hillary to win?

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
What's your opinion? Is he resentful of her and happy deep down that she didn't win the election or that he believes there's only room for 'one president' in the Clinton family?
I saw him behind her at her concession speech and he didn't look real tore up about it at that time but I guess if you get hit in the head with an ashtray or lamp enough times you wouldn't be 'real supportive' and you might be somewhat resentful... (just going by stories I've read of her temper).
I know as some people have said "would he have done the things with those other women had he been head over heels for Hillary and 100% supportive?"
Just curious what the consensus here was on the subject....

Guys like that always want their dominant wife to get what she wants to avoid her wrath. They live hand to mouth.

He was jumping around like a little girl during the election when they thought Hillary was going to win! LMAO!!!! How embarrassing!!

What's your opinion? Is he resentful of her and happy deep down that she didn't win the election or that he believes there's only room for 'one president' in the Clinton family?
I saw him behind her at her concession speech and he didn't look real tore up about it at that time but I guess if you get hit in the head with an ashtray or lamp enough times you wouldn't be 'real supportive' and you might be somewhat resentful... (just going by stories I've read of her temper).
I know as some people have said "would he have done the things with those other women had he been head over heels for Hillary and 100% supportive?"
With her loss, the Clintons are completely out of power so it will dramatically decrease contributions to the Clinton Foundation and dramatically decrease what they are paid for "consulting" and speaking fees. I don't think the Clintons really care about anything else.

Who gives a fuck? It ain't none of my bidness. Get a life awreddy.

With her loss, the Clintons are completely out of power so it will dramatically decrease contributions to the Clinton Foundation and dramatically decrease what they are paid for "consulting" and speaking fees. I don't think the Clintons really care about anything else.

It will be interesting to see if that actually does happen. If contributions do drop then we know they were made for only one reason. Then the obvious will be shown to be true.

It will be interesting to see if that actually does happen. If contributions do drop then we know they were made for only one reason. Then the obvious will be shown to be true.
It is already happening.

Google

The Frontline special pointed out that it was their twin dreams for each of them to be POTUS.

And they came really close.

If Billy Boy had not womanized his way through his career, then Hillary would not have had to become a Nixonesque liar to protect him through it.

Too bad she could not have clandestinely gone out and gotten him secret call girls.

Had she done so she would have been POTUS herself now.

Guys like that always want their dominant wife to get what she wants to avoid her wrath. They live hand to mouth.

Am stranded at SteaknKidney airport; delay to Melbourne. The cricket is good though. Bill has fond memories of the furniture.I wonder if Hillary would have burned it??

Greg

the consensus is... that your question is stupid

the consensus is... that your question is stupid

Dude, I'm pretty sure the OP is a highschooler.

Anyways, it's a valid question. I'm not so sure Bill did want her to win. It's not as if they had the best marriage in the world, and he's spent enough time in the public eye. If I were him I certainly wouldn't want to still be a daily news headline when I'm 78.

ageist

Anyways, it's a valid question. I'm not so sure Bill did want her to win. It's not as if they had the best marriage in the world, and he's spent enough time in the public eye. If I were him I certainly wouldn't want to still be a daily news headline when I'm 78.
No. whether or not bill clinton is so petty and childish that he wouldn't want his wife to be the first female president of the united states because....he secretly wants to be the only clinton president or something...is not a legitimate question its not even a question, its more like a fantasy sequence from a bad soap opera.... or a fox news monologue

ageist

No. whether or not bill clinton is so petty and childish that he wouldn't want his wife to be the first female president of the united states because....he secretly wants to be the only clinton president or something...is not a legitimate question its not even a question, its more like a fantasy sequence from a bad soap opera.... or a fox news monologue

I doubt it has anything to do with him wanting to be the only Clinton Presidency. He probably just wants to get a blowjob without looking over his shoulder every minute. :dunno:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Bye bye pay to play. You bet he wanted her to win.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Bye bye pay to play. You bet he wanted her to win.

I doubt that's the case. He's still an extremely rich man, and a popular ex-President. He could demand high speaking fees until the day he dies. Hillary not so much.

Forum List

Back