Do you believe America has gotten even for 9/11?

The 9/11 attacks were an act of frustration.

Hundreds of millions of muslims live under brutal dictators. Their friends and relatives are murdered and tortured by these sadistic leaders.

These oppressive dictators recieve massive amounts of money and weapons from the US.

The people know that without America's support. These dictators could easily be over thrown.

Saddam was a perfect example of the kind of dictators we have supported. (before we turned against him.

Then we wonder why people in Islamic countries cheered when they heard about 9/11

I didn't wonder.. Did you wonder? I didn't wonder even for a nanosecond..

DNA would be all over the place in the destruction. Especially in pennsylvania, and to a lesser extent in the pentagon crash. The WTC would be a little tougher, but depending on the wreckage you could coceivably still get a few DNA clues.

the bones for example would be intact enough even in an inferno to extract DNA from. So in the field crash, you might reasonably know which corpses were in the cockpit, etc.

where are the bodies..coroners report..and most importantly where did they get the the dna sample to compare it to

WeAreChangeLA confronts LA City Council about Israeli intel, 10/10 and 9/11

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYvRb0HbhM]YouTube - WeAreChangeLA confronts LA City Council about Israeli intel, 10/10 and 9/11[/ame]

The 9/11 attacks were an act of frustration.

One way of looking at it, I suppose.

Hundreds of millions of muslims live under brutal dictators. Their friends and relatives are murdered and tortured by these sadistic leaders.

True

These oppressive dictators recieve massive amounts of money and weapons from the US.

Some of them.

The people know that without America's support. These dictators could easily be over thrown.

Maybe.

Saddam was a perfect example of the kind of dictators we have supported. (before we turned against him.

True

Then we wonder why people in Islamic countries cheered when they heard about 9/11

I didn't wonder.

Tell you what I DO wonder about though..

I wonder why the people in those nations don't attack their own leaders more often?

Here's what I think, Sunni...I think the religion of Islam is so all emcompassing that if retards human individual development, and naturally from that you end up with a retardation of social development in the aggregate.

I think that the nature of many Arab culture is feudal even if their governments report to be something other than that.

I think that the Arab culture is basically set up by history --- family ties, leading to clan ties, leading to strong man poltics and so forth -- that are very primative and not at all prone to rewarding personal innovation or personal development.

It appears to me to be a very TOP DOWN culture, Sunni.

I think because of those social morays and cultural values, it does not develop as quickly as Western cultures do because it retards human freedom.

And while I agree with you that the West will work with dictators in the Arab world, and while I am inclined to think corporations are more than happy to help those dictators stay in power if it makes doing business in those places easier?

I ALSO think if America and the West had NOTHING WHATEVER TO DO WITH THE ARAB ISLAMIC WORLD, it would still be behind the curve in qaulity of life comparisons to the WESTERN cultures.

You want to know the two biggest things which I think really retard the Arab culture today?

The fact that they hate Jews (who bring good things to every culture they are welcomed in); and

The fact that the Arab cultures are so fucking sexist that they lose the potential of HALF their culture's people.

But hey...if that's what they want out of life and their society, then I say let them have it.

Sooner or later, they're find a path that can meld their cultural values and STILL gives their people greater freedom just as we in the WEST had to do consistently in the last 500 years.

If you go back into the history of the WESTERN culture, it looks remarkably like the Islamic culture does now.

It hated Jews, it oppressed woman, it was ALWAYS STRONG MAN poltics.

It was extremely classist, and it centered its power around religion.

In other words, we WERE what much of Islam, and certainly the Islamic fundamentalists want for their people today.

How Islam went from the most prgressive culture on earth to one of the least progressive is a sad story of the excesses of Empire, I think.

I really think that the Arab world is trying to get out of its own DARK AGES right now.

Sadly the only revolutionaries these people seem to be able to rally around are religious fundamentalists.

Last edited:
where are the bodies..coroners report..and most importantly where did they get the the dna sample to compare it to

The bodies were in the cockpit silly.

If you give me a bone I can extract DNA from it, and tell you an ethnicity and a likely geographic origin for the previous owner of that bone. It's pretty basic stuff. You don't need a comparison sample, we already have a robust database for Homo Sapiens.

Then please tell me why they were so happy?

ask them, they were the ones cheering. cheering at the death of thousands,, if you have to wonder why they were cheering at the deaths of thousands then you need to ask them.

One way of looking at it, I suppose.

True

Some of them.

Maybe.

True

I didn't wonder.

Tell you what I DO wonder about though..

I wonder why the people in those nations don't attack their own leaders more often?

Here's what I think, Sunni...I think the religion of Islam is so all emcompassing that if retards human individual development, and naturally from that you end up with a retardation of social development in the aggregate.

I think that the nature of many Arab culture is feudal even if their governments report to be something other than that.

I think that the Arab culture is basically set up by history --- family ties, leading to clan ties, leading to strong man poltics and so forth -- that are very primative and not at all prone to rewarding personal innovation or personal development.

It appears to me to be a very TOP DOWN culture, Sunni.

I think because of those social morays and cultural values, it does not develop as quickly as Western cultures do because it retards human freedom.

And while I agree with you that the West will work with dictators in the Arab world, and while I am inclined to think corporations are more than happy to help those dictators stay in power if it makes doing business in those places easier?

I ALSO think if America and the West had NOTHING WHATEVER TO DO WITH THE ARAB ISLAMIC WORLD, it would still be behind the curve in qaulity of life comparisons to the WESTERN cultures.

You want to know the two biggest things which I think really retard the Arab culture today?

The fact that they hate Jews (who bring good things to every culture they are welcomed in); and

The fact that the Arab cultures are so fucking sexist that they lose the potential of HALF their culture's people.

But hey...if that's what they want out of life and their society, then I say let them have it.

Sooner or later, they're find a path that can meld their cultural values and STILL gives their people greater freedom just as we in the WEST had to do consistently in the last 500 years.

If you go back into the history of the WESTERN culture, it looks remarkably like the Islamic culture does now.

It hated Jews, it oppressed woman, it was ALWAYS STRONG MAN poltics.

It was extremely classist, and it centered its power around religion.

In other words, we WERE what much of Islam, and certainly the Islamic fundamentalists want for their people today.

How Islam went from the most prgressive culture on earth to one of the least progressive is a sad story of the excesses of Empire, I think.

I really think that the Arab world is trying to get out of its own DARK AGES right now.

Sadly the only revolutionaries these people seem to be able to rally around are religious fundamentalists.

Some really interesting parallels there. I'd rep you but I already did. Nice one.

The bodies were in the cockpit silly.

If you give me a bone I can extract DNA from it, and tell you an ethnicity and a likely geographic origin for the previous owner of that bone. It's pretty basic stuff. You don't need a comparison sample, we already have a robust database for Homo Sapiens.

what cockpit ??? are you trying to tell me there was a cockpit recovered with body's ??? this never happened ..do you have a link to this ??
and are you really this stupid.. identifying geographic origin and saying the the hijackers where identified through there dna are two very different things..to identify them through there dna a prior sample is requires ,,pretty basic stuff ...where did that sample come from is the question..

what cockpit ??? are you trying to tell me there was a cockpit recovered with body's ??? this never happened ..do you have a link to this ??
and are you really this stupid.. identifying geographic origin and saying the the hijackers where identified through there dna are two very different things..to identify them through there dna a prior sample is requires ,,pretty basic stuff ...where did that sample come from is the question..

good afternoon eots,

did you post a link or can you post a link where our gvt said they identified them, through their DNA? i find that hard to believe, that they could....not from the twin towers firing mass....but when did the gvt say they used dna? i don't remember that part....i do think it was weird about the passports, but the gvt using dna, never heard it?

care

Remains of 9/11 hijackers identified

Most recovered remains have yet to be identified
Forensic experts in New York say they have identified body parts of two of the 10 hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's Office, said the identifications had been made using DNA samples provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

Earlier this month, the FBI provided profiles of all 10 hijackers, including alleged ringleader Mohammad Atta, so their remains could be separated from those of victims.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Remains of 9/11 hijackers identified

isn't it amazing how a cop found the hijackers passports on the very day of 911 undamaged not even chard at all by the fires in all those masses of ruble...god if you didn't know better you would have to think they where planted there..wouldn't you ?
typical for a "truther"
a complete LIE

revenge is a bad ass attitude that normally drags one down with its hate and bitterness....there is nothing that will "even" out 9/11 to the families of those who died on that day or the families of rescue workers who are dying today of chemical exposures etc.

until we turn middle east to glass ...we will not be even...and what does that make us...murders killers...what we hate about them...its the mad hatter's tea party

Passport of suspected hijacker found in debris
Tests show Wall Street ready for business Monday

By LARRY NEUMEISTER
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK -- The passport of a suspected hijacker was discovered near the ruins of the World Trade Center, authorities said Saturday as exhausted rescue workers clawed through the wreckage, searching unsuccessfully for signs of life.

FBI Assistant Director Barry Mawn did not disclose the name on the passport or other details, but the discovery prompted an intensive search for evidence blocks from the towers that were brought down in Tuesday's terrorist attacks by two hijacked planes
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2001/Sep-16-Sun-2001/news/17011253.html

My opinion? The man primarily responsible for 9/11, bin Laden is being harbored by Pakistan. Our equipment and supplies that are needed for our troops in Afghanistan are being destroyed in Pakistan. Militants are being trained and carry out terrorist attacks on India and other countries in Pakistan.

Until the US flag is flying over Pakistan, we haven't done enough to avenge the lives lost on 9/11. Until bin Laden's dead body is on view in Washington DC for all of us to view, we haven't done enough to avenge the lives lost on 9/11. Until I can take my children on a subway in New York City without fearing for my children's lives being taken by a homicide bomber, we haven't done enough to avenge the lives lost on 9/11.

Remains of 9/11 hijackers identified

Most recovered remains have yet to be identified
Forensic experts in New York say they have identified body parts of two of the 10 hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's Office, said the identifications had been made using DNA samples provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

Earlier this month, the FBI provided profiles of all 10 hijackers, including alleged ringleader Mohammad Atta, so their remains could be separated from those of victims.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Remains of 9/11 hijackers identified

this from the article eots....they did not get the dna from the rubble of the twin towers....

Forum List

Back