Do you believe America has gotten even for 9/11?

No, they saw a chance in Bush to get more attention to their cause, due to the speeches he gave and his use of religious statements they knew he would react with violence and fear. The reason they had to wait was Bush Sr. and Clinton didn't make those mistakes, as well as others before them. They also saw the weakness in his lack of leadership and the slight fracturing in the US due to it. They predicted a retaliation, wanted it, and got it. That is what terrorists want, and we handed it to them on a silver platter.
that is such nonsense
they tested Clinton as well
so that shows you dont know what your talking about

that is such nonsense
they tested Clinton as well
so that shows you dont know what your talking about

Tested, but nothing as grand as what they did with Bush. I think I found the problem with your ideals, stop reading the Enquirer. What's funny is that I found one really good source, why? It's a right winged view on it that actually goes against what most right wingers think: The Terrorist Attack -- The True Purpose And The True Source though this does not fully address the stupidity of the attack issue. It is hard to find an unaligned view on it because the left and right winged morons keep filling up the net with their one sided and often skewed ideals, which makes that one find surprising to me and even refreshing. But in it the best response to a terrorist attack IS included and it fits with the concept of what terrorists want.

Tested, but nothing as grand as what they did with Bush. I think I found the problem with your ideals, stop reading the Enquirer. What's funny is that I found one really good source, why? It's a right winged view on it that actually goes against what most right wingers think: The Terrorist Attack -- The True Purpose And The True Source though this does not fully address the stupidity of the attack issue. It is hard to find an unaligned view on it because the left and right winged morons keep filling up the net with their one sided and often skewed ideals, which makes that one find surprising to me and even refreshing. But in it the best response to a terrorist attack IS included and it fits with the concept of what terrorists want.
i dont read the fucking enquirer, so you can stick that shit back where you got it
and given your link, you are the fucked up one

i dont read the fucking enquirer, so you can stick that shit back where you got it
and given your link, you are the fucked up one

LOL ... since you have resorted to nothing but simple, common and unsuccessful insults it's easy to see you have not based your side of the debate on anything more than your own fear.

LOL ... since you have resorted to nothing but simple, common and unsuccessful insults it's easy to see you have not based your side of the debate on anything more than your own fear.
yeah sure
believe whatever you want
you have shown you are the ignorant one in this discussion

terrorists love the type that fight back??

no, i would say they love YOUR type more
sit there and pretend that if you dont do anything they will leave you alone

If their president acts as wussie as they do Dive you can kiss yer azz goodbye. the terrorists win, they'll cut their heads off and the wussies will say thank you! jeez.

Terrorists LOVE your type, they feed off you so I guess we will not see the end of it any century soon if more people are that ignorant.

Thank you.

And I'm glad that personally insulting me was able to make you feel better about your opinion on the subject.

At least I can rest now knowing that this ignorant soul served some good.

I know this is a yes or no question, but I want to know why you think the way you do.
Getting even makes it sound as though all Americans have this need to destroy other countries for what a few extremist have done.

As far as asking has American recieved justice or reperations for the damage done by 9/11? No it hasn't.

BTW, nice avatar.

First of all one cannot get even.

The only way to get even is to bring back those who died.

Oama Bin Laden won.

When America allowed itself to over-react that was bin Laden's victory.

Every time some person has to take off his shoes in an airport? Bin Laden wons.

Every draconian law we passed to make us safe? Bin Laden won.

Every prisoner in GITMO? Bin Laden won.

Bush's second term in office? Bin Laden won.

Bush II was a god damned fool.

The people who supported this fool were even bigger fools than he was.

First of all one cannot get even.

The only way to get even is to bring back those who died.

Oama Bin Laden won.

When America allowed itself to over-react that was bin Laden's victory.

Every time some person has to take off his shoes in an airport? Bin Laden wons.

Every draconian law we passed to make us safe? Bin Laden won.

Every prisoner in GITMO? Bin Laden won.

Bush's second term in office? Bin Laden won.

Bush II was a god damned fool.

The people who supported this fool were even bigger fools than he was.

Am I reading this right???? Are you saying you wouldn't have done a damn thing about 9-11 and the deaths of 3000 innocent people? Really?

Am I reading this right???? Are you saying you wouldn't have done a damn thing about 9-11 and the deaths of 3000 innocent people? Really?

Does our constitution PERMIT war for revenge?

From my reading of it, it does NOT permit war for REVENGE.

(Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord.) We blaspheme God, if we do horrible things for vengence, in my religious point of view....

If we went to war to protect us further from those that attacked us or went to war with people that were imminently going to attack us....then the constitution gives means for us to do such...

Otherwise war is NOT permitted by our constitution imo....and CERTAINLY NOT for VENGENCE.

Care

"(Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord.) We blaspheme God, if we do horrible things for vengence, in my religious point of view...."

Thing is Care God rules the hearts of men. The fact is God can also harden the hearts of men when He knows that his will is what will be the result at the end of the day.

After 9/11 we had the legal and moral right to seek out those who planned and executed the attack on our country. (invading Iraq was stupid I might add)

Secondly, and more important, we needed to ask the question. Why?

What drove these people to committ the attacks?

well, lesseeee we are gonna parse are we?? let's go right to the heart of the matter

What would you have done about the attacks on 9-11?

After 9/11 we had the legal and moral right to seek out those who planned and executed the attack on our country. (invading Iraq was stupid I might add)

Secondly, and more important, we needed to ask the question. Why?

What drove these people to committ the attacks?

we know what drove them, they are barbaric murderers..

Forum List

Back