Do You Agree With The Link I Included In This Post of Mine.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I know semantics, one track minds, outright bias, ignorance & social climate can really twist an established interpretation to mean another interpretation all together(defense attorneys are infamous for this!), or @ least muddy up the water. How would you rate the author's opinion in the below link regarding accuracy?

I know semantics, one track minds, outright bias, ignorance & social climate can really twist an established interpretation to mean another interpretation all together(defense attorneys are infamous for this!), or @ least muddy up the water. How would you rate the author's opinion in the below link regarding accuracy?

The title of your thread should get your thread locked.

Dude.

Review the thread creation rules.

Yeesh...

He's a very confused moron.

Zero charisma .
Nothing more boring than somebody reading a script which in all likelihood has been appropriated .
A truly boring Gabbler with the message ( if there was one ) drowned out by word noise .
Absolutely awful .

I was watering the 25 plants I have in my sitting room whilst listening and cannot remember anything accept the silence when Dumbo had finished

Forum List

Back