Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well, let's see, Brennan was the worst CIA Director, Hillary was the worst SoS, Holder was the worst AG, Comey was the worst FBI Director, Clapper the worst DNI, a coupla guys were the worst Directors of the IRS, and the list goes on. The politicization of so many agencies, the constant lies and deception, scandals, etc. Then there was Susan Rice, sorry I forgot about her. What an awful time in US History between 2001-2009.[/QUOTE]

Poster hails from the Texas hill country.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure my opinion would be the same no matter where I live. As no doubt would yours.

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.
Agreed.

Trump has shown nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, a free press, and the rule of law.

Trump seeking to silence his critics through intimidation is yet another example of his authoritarianism and the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Trump’s removal from office through the impeachment process is more than warranted.

It should be VERY easy for you to give us examples of Trump's contempt for democratic institutions, a free press, and the rule of law".

Regarding "a free press"... Here is what Trump has said about that:
There is nothing that I would want more for our Country than true FREEDOM OF THE PRESS.
The fact is that the Press is FREE to write and say anything it wants, but much of what it says is FAKE NEWS,
pushing a political agenda or just plain trying to hurt people. HONESTY WINS!

So now to prove his point...
Watch this dozens of local TV stations repeat the same phrase..."plaguing our country" or "destroying our democracy"
Do you really think with this collection of TV talking heads repeating exactly what all the other talking heads..."destroying our democracy"... my goodness.

Dozens of tv anchors ALL warning Americans..."destroying our democracy"!

Wow... And you know that most Americans are just amazed at this totally ignorant behavior by the MSM, their local stations, etc.
Watch the blowback against these dumb ass commentators and their total parroting of what was told them to say.

I am really truly embarrassed for those local anchors who had to say these stupid ass comments.

Forum List

Back