do you a nuclear war im thr near future?

do you expect such a war?

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • depends on the meaning of near

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Did you learn your Englishing skills in the Soviet Union or somethin' ... sheesh ...

The UN has cameras installed at the Iranian weapons factory ... we can sit here and watch them making their bombs ... they have the same rocket technology as Hamas ...

Would tomorrow be soon enough? ... Russians need only crack open the reactor vessels at Zaporizhzhia --- NPR --- Mar 9th, 2023 --- and no one will be fighting over The Ukraine ... not for 10,000 years ... will this happen tomorrow? ...

there is more and more talk about it
Can't be much more to talk about. You didn't even find a link to an article, you thought interesting. Smart money doesn't give sht, as it ain't happening. You, couldn't even find an article paranoid enough to suggest it was.

well. there surely is talk about it,
only not in special articles

The UN has cameras installed at the Iranian weapons factory ... we can sit here and watch them making their bombs ... they have the same rocket technology as Hamas ...
You stopped thinking for yourself a very long time ago, huh? Iran has the ability to put satellites in orbit. They have some of the best drones in that region. Their ballistic missiles have nearly as good accuracy as most Western nations. Those like you will be responsible for them becoming a nuclear weapons state. I wonder if you'll wake up, then.

You stopped thinking for yourself a very long time ago, huh? Iran has the ability to put satellites in orbit. They have some of the best drones in that region. Their ballistic missiles have nearly as good accuracy as most Western nations. Those like you will be responsible for them becoming a nuclear weapons state. I wonder if you'll wake up, then.

Still Pahlavites around ... I'm surprised ... let me guess, you're Persian rather than Arab ... I get it ... but I can only fight racism in my local community ... and wish you the best ...

Yeah, that was a kind of tongue-in-cheek joke about Iran's capabilities ... they're sinking ships in the Red Sea without any repercussions ... that's no small feat ... and see, ha ha ha, how Hamas is helping with rocket production ... but the sad truth is the Saudi's are a particularly poor replacement ... maybe long past time to bring in some Ottoman's and have them straighten things out ... give them the nukes, what could go wrong? ...

Forum List

Back