Do Women Get More Pos Rep Just For Being Women?

I think the guys preferred your old avi syrenn. Just a hunch. lol

I do admit that I prefer knowing the gender of a poster. JB posted a great link a while back that could predict the sex of the poster from the style of writing. Way cool.

I know I'm gonna get kicked in the gonads for this but don't you think women get repped alot here because they're women?

I like repping my friends when they say something clever and I like repping folks that post things I think is imaginative and thought-provoking.

But I think some guys here rep women just because they like to remain in their good graces....or maybe they feel there's a possibility of something else down the road.

I also noticed that often folks post avatar pics with a sexy backside which causes the guys to rep them out of pure lust. [I've been guilty of this one]

What are your thoughts folks?

Another side question....do you get upset when you rep someone and they don't thank you? They instead wait till they see one of your posts they like and rep you in return. Does this bother anyone here?

Why of course---it's a great way to get a foot in the door :lol:

I know I'm gonna get kicked in the gonads for this but don't you think women get repped alot here because they're women?

I like repping my friends when they say something clever and I like repping folks that post things I think is imaginative and thought-provoking.

But I think some guys here rep women just because they like to remain in their good graces....or maybe they feel there's a possibility of something else down the road.

I also noticed that often folks post avatar pics with a sexy backside which causes the guys to rep them out of pure lust. [I've been guilty of this one]

Another side question....do you get upset when you rep someone and they don't thank you? They instead wait till they see one of your posts they like and rep you in return. Does this bother anyone here?

Or a great way to get a "Thanks...but no thanks".

Or a great way to get a "Thanks...but no thanks".

OR to get a laugh..:lol:

I think the guys preferred your old avi syrenn. Just a hunch. lol

I do admit that I prefer knowing the gender of a poster. JB posted a great link a while back that could predict the sex of the poster from the style of writing. Way cool.

LOL I prefer my avatars too. ;) This is one is just for fun.

are yall really trying to get laid on here? i hear stories of cybering...but i will admit.....no one has ever approached me...well maybe this one person but i get him and another poster so confused....

633733464551673060-pervert.jpg

i pushed you over 200.....and no i dont feel guilty for the neg rep i gave you .....you deserved it and knew when you posted what you did....you would get hit by me for it...

I like getting slapped around by Carolina mountain women - especially witches with attitude!!! It was you that landed me on 200. I'll always remember you for that. It was great and afterwards I went out and smoked a Marlboro...

Forum List

Back