Do Whites Deserve College?

It is sad that after hundreds of years Africans are still treated under law as if they are still 3/4 human. How is anyone to believe that Africans are a equal when they are treated as a unequal?

Is there any other countrys that have laws based on skin color as America does?

What is clear no matter if your a liberal, conservative or whatever, everyone agrees that Africans should be treated differently.

It is sad that after hundreds of years Africans are still treated under law as if they are still 3/4 human. How is anyone to believe that Africans are a equal when they are treated as a unequal?

Is there any other countrys that have laws based on skin color as America does?

What is clear no matter if your a liberal, conservative or whatever, everyone agrees that Africans should be treated differently.

Could you elaborate?

Could you elaborate?
Well, from the first time blacks came to America the laws have always treated blacks as a seperate race of people with there own set of laws as they still do today.

So if the laws of America say blacks are to be treated as a unequal and blacks accept and even embrace the unequal treatment, why would anyone believe they are equal to other races?

Could you elaborate?
Well, from the first time blacks came to America the laws have always treated blacks as a seperate race of people with there own set of laws as they still do today.

So if the laws of America say blacks are to be treated as a unequal and blacks accept and even embrace the unequal treatment, why would anyone believe they are equal to other races?

Of course they are treated unequally, they are given a ton of free crap and legal protections by the laws.

Could you elaborate?

Oh, you meant black Americans? I don't really think we embrace it. Accept it, maybe. But I guess you have to be black and see some of the things that most non-blacks are not aware of to understand why some accept it.

Could you elaborate?

Of course they are treated unequally, they are given a ton of free crap and legal protections by the laws.

What ton of free crap do blacks receive? Don't take your bitterness for not getting your assistance out on blacks. You have a voice at the ballot box just like everyone else. This is how the hate begins.

What ton of free crap do blacks receive? Don't take your bitterness for not getting your assistance out on blacks. You have a voice at the ballot box just like everyone else. This is how the hate begins.

Even a lot of black people are sick of the "special treatment" they get, so don't give me that bull. They have special scholarships which come before more capable people, and all you have to do is have dark skin. Any crime a white person commits against them and special interest groups want it to be a hate crime no matter what. I made my way, in spite of being given nothing, no support, no scholarships, and since I'm white I had no programs to fall into.

Even a lot of black people are sick of the "special treatment" they get, so don't give me that bull. They have special scholarships which come before more capable people, and all you have to do is have dark skin. Any crime a white person commits against them and special interest groups want it to be a hate crime no matter what. I made my way, in spite of being given nothing, no support, no scholarships, and since I'm white I had no programs to fall into.

So, the ton of free crap is scholarships? And where would I go to get this special treatment?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, hate crimes committed against whites by blacks are considered the same, right? And if not, please post a link of the law you refer to.

So, the ton of free crap is scholarships? And where would I go to get this special treatment?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, hate crimes committed against whites by blacks are considered the same, right? And if not, please post a link of the law you refer to.

Yeah ... and what do you think would happen when it goes to court as such without the backing of special interest groups like NAACP?

Yeah ... and what do you think would happen when it goes to court as such without the backing of special interest groups like NAACP?

KK, I understand the emotional aspect, but by deflecting I'm assuming you know of no special treatment, free crap, nor supporting laws. The NAACP has no bearing on law or judicial opinions. They are as effective as the tea party movement.

Oh, you meant black Americans? I don't really think we embrace it. Accept it, maybe. But I guess you have to be black and see some of the things that most non-blacks are not aware of to understand why some accept it.
No, I meant Africans in America.

I think "blacks" love to be seen and treated as a victim, But I guess you have to be white and see some of the things that most blacks are not aware of to understand why some accept it.

KK, I understand the emotional aspect, but by deflecting I'm assuming you know of no special treatment, free crap, nor supporting laws. The NAACP has no bearing on law or judicial opinions. They are as effective as the tea party movement.

Okay, an example, Seattle Mardi Gras Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Normally I don't use Wiki, but I was there, I saw this, the article is accurate.
Another for the same event Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Violence at Mardi Gras
These are not uncommon, this is just one that I can't forget. The cops did NOTHING because the assailants were black and they feared the backlash of people like NAACP. A white kid, partying just like all the others, having a good time, beaten nearly to DEATH by the black guys ... who even when they finally persecuted got a fucking slap on the wrist. Tell me again, who gets special treatment?

Normally I don't use Wiki, but I was there, I saw this, the article is accurate.
These are not uncommon, this is just one that I can't forget. The cops did NOTHING because the assailants were black and they feared the backlash of people like NAACP. A white kid, partying just like all the others, having a good time, beaten nearly to DEATH by the black guys ... who even when they finally persecuted got a fucking slap on the wrist. Tell me again, who gets special treatment?
wow! One incident where they didn't go after the black guy. Ask a black person how many times they have been pulled over or talked to by the cops.

No, I meant Africans in America.

I think "blacks" love to be seen and treated as a victim, But I guess you have to be white and see some of the things that most blacks are not aware of to understand why some accept it.

Why some of who accept what? "Blacks" don't love to be seen as victims. Do you get that from TV? Many blacks are victims of circumstance. I understand a white person's pov of blacks but that is usually because the blacks they know are from the small screen or news reports. There are many message boards where blacks discuss issues. If you don't want to get to know any intimately, the use the Internet. Don't just use blanket statements for an entire race even if it is your opinion.

wow! One incident where they didn't go after the black guy. Ask a black person how many times they have been pulled over or talked to by the cops.

One? No, it was a group of them. I've also lived in Indianapolis, you know what, couldn't get anywhere because *gasp* I'm white, and all the bosses were black, as well as all those who made enough to live on. Don't give me that "blacks are always the victim" shit, they get away with a lot more, even today. You got equality, drop the rest of it, that was the goal. Get rid of garbage like Affirmative Action, NAACP, and hate crime laws, then we will be truly equal again.

... oh, and since you probably don't know, I'm actually Jewish by blood, and could take advantage of that minority crap. But guess what, most of us Jews don't.

This is not a law. It was a decision by the police which obviously were at odds on whether to charge him with a hate crime or not. That actually supports what I said as to the law applies to whites as well as blacks. It could have been determined that it wasn't a hate crime for any number of reasons.

Forum List

Back