Do Whites Deserve College?

KK, I understand the emotional aspect, but by deflecting I'm assuming you know of no special treatment, free crap, nor supporting laws. The NAACP has no bearing on law or judicial opinions. They are as effective as the tea party movement.

Okay, an example, Seattle Mardi Gras Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Normally I don't use Wiki, but I was there, I saw this, the article is accurate.
Another for the same event Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Violence at Mardi Gras
These are not uncommon, this is just one that I can't forget. The cops did NOTHING because the assailants were black and they feared the backlash of people like NAACP. A white kid, partying just like all the others, having a good time, beaten nearly to DEATH by the black guys ... who even when they finally persecuted got a fucking slap on the wrist. Tell me again, who gets special treatment?

This is not a law. It was a decision by the police which obviously were at odds on whether to charge him with a hate crime or not. That actually supports what I said as to the law applies to whites as well as blacks. It could have been determined that it wasn't a hate crime for any number of reasons.

Duh! The hate crime laws are laws ...

Normally I don't use Wiki, but I was there, I saw this, the article is accurate.
These are not uncommon, this is just one that I can't forget. The cops did NOTHING because the assailants were black and they feared the backlash of people like NAACP. A white kid, partying just like all the others, having a good time, beaten nearly to DEATH by the black guys ... who even when they finally persecuted got a fucking slap on the wrist. Tell me again, who gets special treatment?
wow! One incident where they didn't go after the black guy. Ask a black person how many times they have been pulled over or talked to by the cops.

One? No, it was a group of them. I've also lived in Indianapolis, you know what, couldn't get anywhere because *gasp* I'm white, and all the bosses were black, as well as all those who made enough to live on. Don't give me that "blacks are always the victim" shit, they get away with a lot more, even today. You got equality, drop the rest of it, that was the goal. Get rid of garbage like Affirmative Action, NAACP, and hate crime laws, then we will be truly equal again.

... oh, and since you probably don't know, I'm actually Jewish by blood, and could take advantage of that minority crap. But guess what, most of us Jews don't.

So no whites can get good jobs in Indianapolis? I think that's a stretch. And who the hell said blacks are always the victims? You are arguing against your own arguments. Check the prisons if they get away. I just think you have something against blacks. Your colors are starting to show.

wow! One incident where they didn't go after the black guy. Ask a black person how many times they have been pulled over or talked to by the cops.

One? No, it was a group of them. I've also lived in Indianapolis, you know what, couldn't get anywhere because *gasp* I'm white, and all the bosses were black, as well as all those who made enough to live on. Don't give me that "blacks are always the victim" shit, they get away with a lot more, even today. You got equality, drop the rest of it, that was the goal. Get rid of garbage like Affirmative Action, NAACP, and hate crime laws, then we will be truly equal again.

... oh, and since you probably don't know, I'm actually Jewish by blood, and could take advantage of that minority crap. But guess what, most of us Jews don't.

So no whites can get good jobs in Indianapolis? I think that's a stretch. And who the hell said blacks are always the victims? You are arguing against your own arguments. Check the prisons if they get away. I just think you have something against blacks. Your colors are starting to show.

You really are not a thinker are you?

This is not a law. It was a decision by the police which obviously were at odds on whether to charge him with a hate crime or not. That actually supports what I said as to the law applies to whites as well as blacks. It could have been determined that it wasn't a hate crime for any number of reasons.

They are not just laws for blacks. If you cannot show me where you have a law, statute, or legal opinion on the books that show hate crimes for blacks only, you FAIL!

You really are not a thinker are you?

Deflection...FAIL!

Ex. You can kill someone. The police can charge you with murder or manslaughter based on the evidence. They can also determine that it's self defense and not charge you at all. What you are charged with doesn't mean jack.

Look, my point is simple, America has always had laws the treat blacks as a unequal to whites.

Why?

Look, my point is simple, America has always had laws the treat blacks as a unequal to whites.

Why?

I don't really know of any laws of inequality unless you mean the ones with hidden inequality like the cocaine vs. crack drug laws or gun laws. As far as those laws go, I can't really say that I blame America. When gun and drug violence is as bad as it is, it's kind of necessary. But OTOH, I would rather have some kind of flat sentence for like crimes because it cuts court time and speeds up the process freeing up tax dollars.

Now for you implying that blacks are unequal, that's in your mind. Get to know a black person. You don't have to mix races to have a conversation. It may change your opinions on some issues.

Oh yeah, those Blacks have it made in the shade with lemonade.

That's why they're all so rich and why we all have Black bosses and pay our rent to Black landlords, and that's why all the Banks are run by Blacks, and all the cops are Black and all the judges and lawyers are Black, too.

Yeah, it's damned hard to be a White man in a Black man's country, without doubt.

Poor us!

Last edited:
Not according to this website.

Black Scholarships | African American Scholarships | Minority Scholarships

Black? You get money.

White? Just try setting up a similar program!

Get over it!

Them slaves couldn't get over it, too? -Or does equality only go one way, now?

No, I meant Africans in America.[/quote[

1st generation immigrants will always remain, to a degree, outsiders due to limits on a man's ability to integrate into a new society

No, you're not. You might be semitic by blood, but one cannot be jewish
by blood any more than one can br a christian, muslim, or agnostic 'by blood'. The myth of semitic=jewish and a 'jewish race' comes from three sources:
-religious racism in the Torah
-anti-semitism /anti-judaism (such and the American Eugenics Committe, Cold Spring Harbor laboratory, Hitler...)
-Modern neo-jewish racism and the revival of the Abrahamic 'master race of the middle east' philosophy that fueled the ancient genocides carried out by the Israelites during the conquer of foreign lands

Not according to this website.

Black Scholarships | African American Scholarships | Minority Scholarships

Black? You get money.

Get over it!

Them slaves couldn't get over it, too? -Or does equality only go one way, now?

No, I meant Africans in America.

1st generation immigrants will always remain, to a degree, outsiders due to limits on a man's ability to integrate into a new society

No, you're not. You might be semitic by blood, but one cannot be jewish
by blood any more than one can br a christian, muslim, or agnostic 'by blood'. The myth of semitic=jewish and a 'jewish race' comes from three sources:
-religious racism in the Torah
-anti-semitism /anti-judaism (such and the American Eugenics Committe, Cold Spring Harbor laboratory, Hitler...)
-Modern neo-jewish racism and the revival of the Abrahamic 'master race of the middle east' philosophy that fueled the ancient genocides carried out by the Israelites during the conquer of foreign lands

No, I am Jewish by blood, just like black people are black people, white people are white people, etc.. Generalizations may not be PC but they are easier to use and grasp, until such time that this is no longer true ... I will continue to use them, period.

What would happen? Is it illegal for a private organization to offer scholarships to only white people?

No, it isn't.

They will not (or at least should not) be eligible for not-for-profit status, though.

Hence, whomsoever donates to their cause cannot take a tax deduction.
That's what I thought and that is how it should be. Apparently William Joyce wants to start such a program but he is afraid of being called racist. Very amusing.

I don't really know of any laws of inequality unless you mean the ones with hidden inequality like the cocaine vs. crack drug laws or gun laws.
Affrimitive action laws .
Now for you implying that blacks are unequal, that's in your mind. Get to know a black person. You don't have to mix races to have a conversation. It may change your opinions on some issues.
As someome who grew up in South Central Los Angeles I have learned much about the African people.

I don't really know of any laws of inequality unless you mean the ones with hidden inequality like the cocaine vs. crack drug laws or gun laws.
Affrimitive action laws .
As someome who grew up in South Central Los Angeles I have learned much about the African people.

AA laws weren't designed to make blacks equal, it was to level the playing field IMO. I agree that they are biased but I think it depends on your locale. I'm sure you would agree that some people still consider minorities as inferior.

And Tank, it seems as if you're trying to demean black Americans by continuing to call us Africans. Care to explain why? I've never heard of Los Angeles, Kenya.

Oh yeah, those Blacks have it made in the shade with lemonade.

That's why they're all so rich and why we all have Black bosses and pay our rent to Black landlords, and that's why all the Banks are run by Blacks, and all the cops are Black and all the judges and lawyers are Black, too.
There are plenty of areas in America and the world where blacks control all the things you speak of.

How are those areas of the world doing?

It is sad that after hundreds of years Africans are still treated under law as if they are still 3/4 human. How is anyone to believe that Africans are a equal when they are treated as a unequal?

Is there any other countrys that have laws based on skin color as America does?

What is clear no matter if your a liberal, conservative or whatever, everyone agrees that Africans should be treated differently.

Wow I have been confused all these years, lets see, Black college fund, Black Miss America, Black Elks( supreme elks I think it was called) witch by the way a white man can't join but a black man can join the regular elks, affirmative action, all things blacks have or can do that whites can't , yup they sure enough look like 3/4 of a white man,

this has got to be the most idiotic post I have ever seen, News Flash ya have 1/2 a black man in the white house, What more do whites have to do to make blacks feel equal? that is the real question

Could you elaborate?
Well, from the first time blacks came to America the laws have always treated blacks as a seperate race of people with there own set of laws as they still do today.

So if the laws of America say blacks are to be treated as a unequal and blacks accept and even embrace the unequal treatment, why would anyone believe they are equal to other races?

Oh, you meant black Americans? I don't really think we embrace it. Accept it, maybe. But I guess you have to be black and see some of the things that most non-blacks are not aware of to understand why some accept it.

Maybe you can explain why?

Forum List

Back