Do we really want a discussion on racism?

No conversation needed. The black community will be fine in a couple of generations. Racists are being marginalized and are reduced to posting their impotent rage on internet forums. Everyone will be better off once they've passed.

Unfortunately, every social measure says your wrong. Whites have largely taken responsibility for the wrongs of the past and have taken legal steps to correct those wrongs.

So tell me.....what have blacks done to take responsibility for problems in their community?

Exactly....I didn't think so. That's why we cannot have an "honest" conversation about race. Pretty tough when only one side is always considered wrong. :(
Black crime has dropped dramatically in the last couple decades, we have the most black doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc. in all of history.

Black people have been free less than 50 years. Sorry they're inconveniencing you.

Not an inconvenience. And yes...there are some successful blacks. Crime rates have dropped because 1 in 7 black men are incarcerated. Even so, half of all murders in the U.S. are still committed by blacks who comprise 12.5% of the population.

Blacks are 3x more likely to commit a violent crime than any other race.

Black poverty rates, crime, lack of education, child illegitimacy, etc are vastly worse than whites.

School....you know all of this. So why the deflection? That isn't an "honest" discussion about race. :(
1 in 7 black men are not in jail. That's bullshit. Half of all murders are not committed by blacks. That is bullshit.
FactCheck do black Americans commit more crime

I don't know if blacks are 3x more likely to commit crime. I'm going to bed soon and don't feel like looking that up.

Lastly, of course black poverty rates, crime, lack of education, child illegitimacy, ect are vastly worse than whites. Whites have only allowed blacks to be free for less than 50 years after all.

Schoolio.....do you even read your own links. Per your link:

"And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs."
You ignore the ENTIRE POINT of the article and continue to point to data from 1980 - 2008. That ignores that those homicide rates have severely declined in the last 15 years and doesn't even include 7 years of recent data.

In all my time on this site you have consistently bashed black people and had a closed mind about anything positive that people have to say about black people. You promote that black people are murderous and dumb. I don't feel the least bit guilty about calling you a racist. Look at your fucking name and avatar.

Unfortunately, every social measure says your wrong. Whites have largely taken responsibility for the wrongs of the past and have taken legal steps to correct those wrongs.

So tell me.....what have blacks done to take responsibility for problems in their community?

Exactly....I didn't think so. That's why we cannot have an "honest" conversation about race. Pretty tough when only one side is always considered wrong. :(
Black crime has dropped dramatically in the last couple decades, we have the most black doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc. in all of history.

Black people have been free less than 50 years. Sorry they're inconveniencing you.

Not an inconvenience. And yes...there are some successful blacks. Crime rates have dropped because 1 in 7 black men are incarcerated. Even so, half of all murders in the U.S. are still committed by blacks who comprise 12.5% of the population.

Black poverty rates, crime, lack of education, child illegitimacy, etc are vastly worse than whites.

School....you know all of this. So why the deflection? That isn't an "honest" discussion about race. :(
1 in 7 black men are not in jail. That's bullshit. Half of all murders are not committed by blacks. That is bullshit.

I don't know if blacks are 3x more likely to commit crime. I'm going to bed soon and don't feel like looking that up.

Lastly, of course black poverty rates, crime, lack of education, child illegitimacy, ect are vastly worse than whites. Whites have only allowed blacks to be free for less than 50 years after all.

"And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs."
You ignore the ENTIRE POINT of the article and continue to point to data from 1980 - 2008. That ignores that those homicide rates have severely declined in the last 15 years and doesn't even include 7 years of recent data.

In all my time on this site you have consistently bashed black people and had a closed mind about anything positive that people have to say about black people. You promote that black people are murderous and dumb. I don't feel the least bit guilty about calling you a racist. Look at your fucking name and avatar.

What a fag. :D :gay:

Some more facts for you Schoolio. :D

"According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population, and have nearly six times the rate of whites."

"In an August 2013, Sentencing Project report on Racial Disparities in the United States Criminal Justice System, submitted to the United Nations, "one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime".[4][5]

• A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[6]
  • One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
  • Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.

Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Oh! 0.02% of the black population!!! Oh snap we better DEMONIZE ALL OF THEM. :cool:

Okay racist.

"According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population, and have nearly six times the rate of whites."

"In an August 2013, Sentencing Project report on Racial Disparities in the United States Criminal Justice System, submitted to the United Nations, "one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime".[4][5]

• A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[6]
  • One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
  • Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.

Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Oh! 0.02% of the black population!!! Oh snap we better DEMONIZE ALL OF THEM. :cool:

No. I am asking a very simple question to illicit an honest discussion about race. Lighten the fuck up. :D

The question again. Not sure why you're struggling with this.

What are blacks doing to take responsibility for problems in their own communities?

Okay racist.

:lol:

baby-boy-eyes-childhood-face-tear.jpg

No. I am asking a very simple question to illicit an honest discussion about race. Lighten the fuck up. :D

What are blacks doing to take responsibility for problems in their own communities?
Dramatically declining their crime rate over the last 20 years. Are you just skipping over posts you don't like?

Dramatically declining their crime rate over the last 20 years. Are you just skipping over posts you don't like?

WTF??? The black crime rate is out-of-fucking control. I posted hard data. WTF are you talking about?

WTF??? The black crime rate is out-of-fucking control. I posted hard data. WTF are you talking about?
The black crime rate has been dramatically declining for 20 years. Look into that if you want. But as a racist, I'm sure you don't care.

The black crime rate has been dramatically declining for 20 years. Look into that if you want. But as a racist, I'm sure you don't care.

No it has not. Bullshit. What specifically have blacks done to take responsibility for problems in their own communities? And committing have of all murders in the U.S. is not good. Just saying....

Crime in black communities is terrible. I have posted hard data saying just that (and so have you). So again.... What specifically have blacks done to take responsibility for problems in their own communities?

You can keep ducking the question, but that is not having an honest discussion....now is it? :D

No it has not. Bullshit. What specifically have blacks done to take responsibility for problems in their own communities? And committing have of all murders in the U.S. is not good. Just saying....

Crime in black communities is terrible. I have posted hard data saying just that (and so have you). So again.... What specifically have blacks done to take responsibility for problems in their own communities?

You can keep ducking the question, but that is not having an honest discussion....now is it? :D

Blacks will never take responsibility for the problems they cause in their communities.

When statistics like that are posted whites are expected to feel guilty. Blacks should feel guilty.

Blacks will never take responsibility for the problems they cause in their communities.

Then things will never get better. Individuals or communities can only get better if they accept personal or communal responsibility for their own shit.

This is my field. There is a mountain of evidence to support my statement.

Black communities will never improve if they are depending on the great white father (i.e.. The Federal Government) to come in and clean shit up. Positive change must happen from within the community. The first step is accepting responsibility for your part in the problems.

There now....see what an honest discussion can do? :)

Then things will never get better. Individuals or communities can only get better if they accept personal or communal responsibility for their own shit.

This is my field. There is a mountain of evidence to support my statement.

Black communities will never improve if they are depending on the great white father (i.e.. The Federal Government) to come in and clean shit up. Positive change must happen from within the community. The first step is accepting responsibility for your part in the problems.

There now....see what an honest discussion can do? :)

I would love for there to be an honest conversation about race. I want geneticists to be able to report what they have found about the genetic reasons for racial differences in intelligence and crime. I want whites to be able express they way they really feel about blacks.

I know there are many threads on this subject but I did not want to look around to see where my thoughts would best fit. I have listened to this being brought up a lot but only one side really talks. When only one side gets to speak and you are called a racist if you have a different opinion it is not a discussion. I am a white male and my personal view is that most racism today is self inflicted.

The likes of Al Sharpton and many others speak of oppression as being the cause of the black race as a whole not doing well economically. What if you were on a football team and your coach tells the team there is no need to practice because the other team has better uniforms and the ref's always will rule against you? How much effort would you put out or would you just hate the coach or perhaps hate the other team and want to do violence on them? The individuals that want to succeed continue to train and put forth much effort. The likes of Al Sharpton have been preaching such for generations and is what seems to be implanted in the mind set of the black race. There are a large amount of black and white children today that are being raised by parents that have just given up in life. These kids are raised on the streets. One would have to believe that if you are raised on the streets your chances of being involved in crime and going to jail are much higher than if you are at home with loving parents that discipline you and encourage you. How can anyone expect anything but failure from them? Education is the only escape from this life that has been placed on them. Children of all races need to realize that obedience and making good grades in school is a good thing. I have been told by blacks that they are made fun of by other blacks if they make good grades. They are accused of wanting to be white.

Blacks must accept that there are some blacks that are just no good, just as there are in every other race. If you walk around all the time with a chip on your shoulder it will be knocked off sometimes. People of every race have unfair things happen to them. We all have. Suck it up and get over it.

But what if the other team really did have better uniforms and the refs really were always going to rule in their favor except for the most flagrant and obvious infractions? Would the likes of Al Sharpton and others who speak out on oppression still be the cause? I didn't pay much attention to the likes of Al Sharpton until recently (which, incidentally, was the same way my grandfather would refer to "them" - so I recognize the codespeak even if you didn't do it intentionally). But, as a white male, when he talks about the injustices done to blacks on a nationwide level that I've already seen myself, I've got no choice but to believe that the problems go a lot deeper than I had originally assumed. And since the Rev can't be in all places at all times, isn't it at least probable that he's only shaving the tip off a very big iceberg? And we might as well take this to the proper level - what if he's 100% right?

I'd like to know why people have hypotheses without ever looking at any real data. It's not a mind set, it's life experience. Is that Al Sharpton's fault, or should we just get more unbiased referees?

"Do we really want a discussion on racism?"

Racists certainly don't, since they want their ignorance, hate, and stupidity to be accepted without dissent.

Fortunately that's not going to happen, as citizens of all races and of good faith will always denounce the ignorance, hate, and stupidity racists seek to propagate.

We will never have a discussion on "racism" because nothing whites have to say is allowed to be said.

That is because according to Whoopi the only way you can understand racism is if you are black.

No conversation needed. The black community will be fine in a couple of generations. Racists are being marginalized and are reduced to posting their impotent rage on internet forums. Everyone will be better off once they've passed.

As long as blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed, in school, and on jobs requiring superior intelligence, as long as they have a crime rate that is about seven times the white crime rate, and an illegitimacy rate that is about three times the white rate, white racism will persist.

Blacks turn whites into racists with their performance and behavior.
And there come the white hoods.

Last edited:
I know there are many threads on this subject but I did not want to look around to see where my thoughts would best fit. I have listened to this being brought up a lot but only one side really talks. When only one side gets to speak and you are called a racist if you have a different opinion it is not a discussion. I am a white male and my personal view is that most racism today is self inflicted.

The likes of Al Sharpton and many others speak of oppression as being the cause of the black race as a whole not doing well economically. What if you were on a football team and your coach tells the team there is no need to practice because the other team has better uniforms and the ref's always will rule against you? How much effort would you put out or would you just hate the coach or perhaps hate the other team and want to do violence on them? The individuals that want to succeed continue to train and put forth much effort. The likes of Al Sharpton have been preaching such for generations and is what seems to be implanted in the mind set of the black race. There are a large amount of black and white children today that are being raised by parents that have just given up in life. These kids are raised on the streets. One would have to believe that if you are raised on the streets your chances of being involved in crime and going to jail are much higher than if you are at home with loving parents that discipline you and encourage you. How can anyone expect anything but failure from them? Education is the only escape from this life that has been placed on them. Children of all races need to realize that obedience and making good grades in school is a good thing. I have been told by blacks that they are made fun of by other blacks if they make good grades. They are accused of wanting to be white.

Blacks must accept that there are some blacks that are just no good, just as there are in every other race. If you walk around all the time with a chip on your shoulder it will be knocked off sometimes. People of every race have unfair things happen to them. We all have. Suck it up and get over it.

But what if the other team really did have better uniforms and the refs really were always going to rule in their favor except for the most flagrant and obvious infractions? Would the likes of Al Sharpton and others who speak out on oppression still be the cause? I didn't pay much attention to the likes of Al Sharpton until recently (which, incidentally, was the same way my grandfather would refer to "them" - so I recognize the codespeak even if you didn't do it intentionally). But, as a white male, when he talks about the injustices done to blacks on a nationwide level that I've already seen myself, I've got no choice but to believe that the problems go a lot deeper than I had originally assumed. And since the Rev can't be in all places at all times, isn't it at least probable that he's only shaving the tip off a very big iceberg? And we might as well take this to the proper level - what if he's 100% right?

I'd like to know why people have hypotheses without ever looking at any real data. It's not a mind set, it's life experience. Is that Al Sharpton's fault, or should we just get more unbiased referees?
There are many blacks that have made a good life for them and their family. Except for the athletes and entertainers it was done through education and hard work. How many of these individuals are praised by people in the black community. For the most part these are the examples young black people should look up to. I watch Al Sharpton often and he comes across to me as a con man. I can not imagine anyone following him. The only successful blacks that he praises are those that agree with his politics.

I have also seen discrimination in my life. Both black and white and everyone in between have been discriminated against at one time or another. Elizabeth Warren claiming to be an Indian when applying for College and grants is a very good example of discrimination. She actually knew that putting this on her application would give her an advantage over white males. Any time you have to place your race on an application you know someone is fixing to be discriminated against. Your race is not important and should never be on an application.

As far as the unusually high crime rate in the black communities I have a theory on this that may anger many. With my experience in law enforcement and my coaching kids sports I feel a lot of it is testosterone. Some races mature physically sooner than others and when a child self-raises himself it leads to trouble. Prisons are full of great athletes. If they do not have a good family life and good father to control this hormone it leads to aggression and illegal behavior. A self-raised child forms this bad lifestyle early in their life and their past is hard for them to overcome from what they have done during that period. They also become examples to the others in the neighborhood. This by the way is not just a black problem as it occurs in all races.

Absolutely. We must discuss racism in America every f@cking day. Until white cops kill blacks on the streets of "peaceful" cities. Until black thugs murder white or Asian (just for example) children. We have to cope with it inevitably.

Forum List

Back