Do USMB Republicans understand what created the Debt Crisis?

R

rdean

When you look at the Debt at 2000 and you look at it now, from the comments, one wonders if USMB Republicans and Democrats even know how it grew. Perhaps they could enlighten us on how this massive debt developed. Certainly, that could give us a clue on how to pay it down.

When you look at the Debt at 2000 and you look at it now, from the comments, one wonders if USMB Republicans and Democrats even know how it grew. Perhaps they could enlighten us on how this massive debt developed. Certainly, that could give us a clue on how to pay it down.

We spent too much money, obviously.

Who is "we" and what was it spent on?

Way back in the sleaze bag accused rapist's term the democrats decided to create a brave new world where everyone could own a home without worrying about paying for it. Banks were threatened with civil rights litigation if they refused to make bad loans. The government bundled the bad loans with good loans and laundered them back to lending institutions. The scam full of no-show jobs and fraud lasted about a decade. When democrats gained the majority in congress during Bush's last term what was the first theing they addressed? The economy, the Military conflict? Nope and nope. The first thing democrats went after was steroid use in baseball. Barney Frank became the chairperson of the powerful House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and he told Americans that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. The timing was perfect and Fannie collapsed bringing down the world banking system just before the presidential election. I bet it was the biggest October surprise in history. Nobody ever asked Barney Frank the tough questions and he quietly retired.

Last edited:

Who is "we" and what was it spent on?

We is we and it was spent on everything.

Obama inherited a big deficit and a big debt. Instead of taking his foot off the gas pedal of spending, he put the pedal to the metal and tripled the rate of spending. Can't blame that on Bush, this debt belongs to Obama.

Way back in the sleaze bag accused rapist's term the democrats decided to create a brave new world where everyone could own a home without worrying about paying for it. Banks were threatened with civil rights litigation if they refused to make bad loans. The government bundled the bad loans with good loans and laundered them back to lending institutions. The scam full of no-show jobs and fraud lasted about a decade. When democrats gained the majority in congress during Bush's last term what was the first theing they addressed? The economy, the Military conflict? Nope and nope. The first thing democrats went after was steroid use in baseball. Barney Frank became the chairperson of the powerful House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and he told Americans that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. The timing was perfect and Fannie collapsed bringing down the world banking system just before the presidential election. I bet it was the biggest October surprise in history. Nobody ever asked Barney Frank the tough questions and he quietly retired.
Wow. Pure BS. Which is why, I am sure you have NO proof for any of your drivel. dipshit.

Obama inherited a big deficit and a big debt. Instead of taking his foot off the gas pedal of spending, he put the pedal to the metal and tripled the rate of spending. Can't blame that on Bush, this debt belongs to Obama.
Perhaps YOU have some proof of your statement??

Stop being partisan.

If you want the truth, it is here. I have followed it since before Obama was elected. He was hand picked by the same folks the appointed the last guy.

I don't expect anyone to be intellectually curious enough to wade through all this. I remember when this guy was still alive, his site was awesome, I checked it everyday, before he was assassinated. I knew the crash was coming, he told us all it was in the offing.

http://christopherstory.org/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q]The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again - YouTube[/ame]

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE. Where have you been the last 5 years, under a fucking rock?

We have a POTUS who never had a real job a single day of his life and, in fact, considers business "behind enemy lines"

What did you think was going to happen?

When asked what's going wrong he tells us that "bank ATM's and airport kiosks" are thwarting economic growth

Stop being partisan.

If you want the truth, it is here. I have followed it since before Obama was elected. He was hand picked by the same folks the appointed the last guy.

I don't expect anyone to be intellectually curious enough to wade through all this. I remember when this guy was still alive, his site was awesome, I checked it everyday, before he was assassinated. I knew the crash was coming, he told us all it was in the offing.

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again - YouTube
Obviously a great man. And a brave one. He was treading where few dared, pushing those with immense power to do something about the injustices that they or their associates had let loose on the world.
Of a lesser intellectual study, ever read "confessions of an economic hit man"? Provides an inside look at the types and in some cases the very criminal activities that story discusses.

I read a fair amount of the documentation from your link. Maybe I will find the time to go back and read more. I guess I have developed the thought that there is little that can be done by those of us that merely live in this country. I thought the above mentioned book would enrage enough people to make some changes possible. But, the people of this country are largely sheep, in my opinion. Which, though you may not appreciate it, my intent is to push reality in the face of propaganda. I may be wrong, but I do not post propoganda ever. If I miss the truth, I always own up to it. I know I am fully fallible. But I simply dislike those that push dogma for any reason.

thanks for the link.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE. Where have you been the last 5 years, under a fucking rock?
No, had I been I would have seen you. Did you ever, in your adult life, wonder what happens to the deficit situation when revenues drop like a rock as a result of fewer people working?? Just wondered.

No, had I been I would have seen you. Did you ever, in your adult life, wonder what happens to the deficit situation when revenues drop like a rock as a result of fewer people working?? Just wondered.
The debt is what was causing the unemployment. Cut spending and you solve the problem, but Obama couldn't cut spending and buy votes at the same time, could he?

obama-deficit-per-gdp.jpeg

Stop being partisan.

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again - YouTube
Obviously a great man. And a brave one. He was treading where few dared, pushing those with immense power to do something about the injustices that they or their associates had let loose on the world.
Of a lesser intellectual study, ever read "confessions of an economic hit man"? Provides an inside look at the types and in some cases the very criminal activities that story discusses.

I read a fair amount of the documentation from your link. Maybe I will find the time to go back and read more. I guess I have developed the thought that there is little that can be done by those of us that merely live in this country. I thought the above mentioned book would enrage enough people to make some changes possible. But, the people of this country are largely sheep, in my opinion. Which, though you may not appreciate it, my intent is to push reality in the face of propaganda. I may be wrong, but I do not post propoganda ever. If I miss the truth, I always own up to it. I know I am fully fallible. But I simply dislike those that push dogma for any reason.

thanks for the link.

Yes, I have read much of his work and viewed his documentaries. I found the way his experiences transformed his life, his morals and his ethics life affirming. I really wish people would dig deeper into what lay behind the reality they are fed. I found this report especially informative on this topic.

NEW REPORT STARTS HERE:

OBAMA DELIBERATELY DECEIVES THE G-8 AND G-20 DELEGATIONS In a further confirmation of ‘President’ Obama’s serial and embedded criminality and Financial Terrorism, he has tried to bamboozle the G-8 and G-20 attendees in Toronto into accepting false assurances that the hijacked assembled payouts were effected on 24th June 2010.

No-one in attendance believes a word this criminal says any more, given his successive lies, the last of which we reported prior to the preceding report, being ‘President’ Obama’s ultra vires intervention to delay the payments over a long weekend to 1st June, a reckless move which laid him open to litigation as being personally responsible for that delay (having pierced the veil of his office and acted outside its parameters), and thus personally liable to disgorge billions of dollars plus accrued compound interest.
• When he leaves office he may be sued for billions of dollars.

In response to ‘President’ Obama’s lies and his blatant deception of the G-8 and G-20 powers, we publish below the letter from Mr A. Clifton Hodges to the Rt Hon George Osborne, British Chancellor of the Exchequer dated 25th June 2010. It contains dynamite intelligence.

You will readily understand that by presenting the damning intelligence contained in this lawyer’s letter by this means, the Editor is spared unavoidably ill-informed bombardment by people who cannot possibly be expected to know the gory detail of what is going on behind the scenes. Such intelligence can only be procured from the actual sources, not from secondary, tertiary or hearsay provenance.

This implies no criticism whatsoever of outside concerned parties who are as anxious as we are for this snakepit of gross evildoers to be consigned to the everlasting lake of fire as soon as possible: which of course is where every single one of them is headed anyway.

Contained in Mr Hodges’ letter to George Osborne is confirmation that instead of the monies being released, $4.7 trillion was diverted/stolen, on top of the $1.8 trillion that was stolen on 10th June 2010, which we report here for the first time.

The diverted $4.7 trillion is of course being illegally traded over this weekend.

It is correct that resistance to the Settlements and the US Dollar Refunding Programme is motivated, in accordance with the orders of the Head Serpent, George H. W. Bush and his criminal CIA-apparat, from whom (as you will see in Mr Hodges’ letter, Financial Terrorist ‘President’ Obama takes his instructions), by the reality that the releases and the US Dollar Refunding Programme will completely decapitate the entire secret power of the criminal Financial Terrorism Octopus once and for all. This is the secret essence of this crisis.

That’s why the US Congress, implicated up to its criminalist eyeballs, has been ducking and weaving, to try to preserve the Fraudulent Finance carousel which is what keeps the criminal enterprise banks alive. The Basel III norms have also been modified somewhat. The new US banking legislation is unspeakably dreadful, the product of twisted, compromised minds bent on maximising wriggle room, rather than resolution.

As you know, these reports are lengthy and that letter follows at that link provided. . . .
http://christopherstory.org/2010/06/27/obama-lies-and-double-crosses-the-g-8-and-g-20/

OK, we have the Bush wars, unpaid for, the Bush tax cuts, not offset, the recession from Republican deregulation. We have the big pharma bill passed through GOP reconciliation - just like the tax cuts. We have the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq.

From Obama we have a very successful stimulus package that Republicans who voted against it took credit for. Ummm, what else?

The debt is what was causing the unemployment. Cut spending and you solve the problem, but Obama couldn't cut spending and buy votes at the same time, could he?

obama-deficit-per-gdp.jpeg

From Weekly Standard????

The Weekly Standard | A Weekly Conservative Magazine and Blog of News and Opinion.

So Bush, with his unpaid for wars, tax cuts passed through reconciliation, big pharma bill, the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq and the recession brought about from deregulation, was smaller than the three Republican presidents BEFORE him?

There can't possibly be anyone so stupid they would believe this nonsense. It just can't be.

OK, we have the Bush wars, unpaid for, the Bush tax cuts, not offset, the recession from Republican deregulation. We have the big pharma bill passed through GOP reconciliation - just like the tax cuts. We have the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq.

From Obama we have a very successful stimulus package that Republicans who voted against it took credit for. Ummm, what else?

Obama admits that Corzine's Stimulus was a failure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's Failure = Bush's Fault. That's Leadership

Obama's Sequester is not Obama's Sequester once you flip on the Context Filter. That's Mo' n Betta Leadership

Forum List

Back