Do USMB Republicans understand what created the Debt Crisis?

Discussion in 'Economy' started by rdean, Mar 1, 2013.

1. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    When you look at the Debt at 2000 and you look at it now, from the comments, one wonders if USMB Republicans and Democrats even know how it grew. Perhaps they could enlighten us on how this massive debt developed. Certainly, that could give us a clue on how to pay it down.

2. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thought so.

3. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,231
    We spent too much money, obviously.

4. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Who is "we" and what was it spent on?

5. whitehall

whitehall Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,346
    Way back in the sleaze bag accused rapist's term the democrats decided to create a brave new world where everyone could own a home without worrying about paying for it. Banks were threatened with civil rights litigation if they refused to make bad loans. The government bundled the bad loans with good loans and laundered them back to lending institutions. The scam full of no-show jobs and fraud lasted about a decade. When democrats gained the majority in congress during Bush's last term what was the first theing they addressed? The economy, the Military conflict? Nope and nope. The first thing democrats went after was steroid use in baseball. Barney Frank became the chairperson of the powerful House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and he told Americans that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. The timing was perfect and Fannie collapsed bringing down the world banking system just before the presidential election. I bet it was the biggest October surprise in history. Nobody ever asked Barney Frank the tough questions and he quietly retired.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  6. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,231
    We is we and it was spent on everything.

7. S.J.

S.J. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,142
    Obama inherited a big deficit and a big debt. Instead of taking his foot off the gas pedal of spending, he put the pedal to the metal and tripled the rate of spending. Can't blame that on Bush, this debt belongs to Obama.

8. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +856
    Wow. Pure BS. Which is why, I am sure you have NO proof for any of your drivel. dipshit.

9. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +856
    Perhaps YOU have some proof of your statement??

10. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,514
    Stop being partisan.

If you want the truth, it is here. I have followed it since before Obama was elected. He was hand picked by the same folks the appointed the last guy.

I don't expect anyone to be intellectually curious enough to wade through all this. I remember when this guy was still alive, his site was awesome, I checked it everyday, before he was assassinated. I knew the crash was coming, he told us all it was in the offing.

http://christopherstory.org/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q]The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again - YouTube[/ame]