Do they REALLY care ?

Yes, the Democrats care VERY MUCH about its citizenry's access to health care. They've cared for over 40 years and have been fighting that battle just as long.

Only to be blocked by the Republicans and the ever increasing-in-power lobbyists nd special interest who don't give a rass about health care for individuals...only profits. (e.g. Big Pharma, Big Corp, etc.)

oh geezus.....did you and Chris kiss up there in Pelosi sphincter land?.....do you feel all warm and fuzzy?.....to think that the politicians of today can give a rats ass about the people shows how foolish you are.....the only reason this is even an issue is because the people have made it an issue....otherwise the Dems would talking about something else....to them they are throwing us a bone....this thing may not be anything better then whats here now.....

I find the lefties here generally more honest and genuine than I do the far right conloons like you and some of the whacko libertarians. I don't have anything about plymco or ollie or a couple of others. They are coming from principles. All you jerks care about is power for yourselves. I told you all this day was coming and that we had a real chance to influence the bill. Nope, only about power not principles for the conloons and libertarians. Go cry your crocodile tears.

:lol:...im a far right "Conloon"......:lol:.....show me where Jake....please....and then i will show you some of my leftist positions to shoot your pathetic Bullshit right back at ya....your a GODDAMNED FUCKING PHONY...IN THE FIRST FUCKING DEGREE....you are not fooling anyone here Chump....and if "Truth Matters" was really about truth....he would tell you, you are a person who is no Republican....

Listen to the whining and niggling of the phony Dresden and the syncophantic Rabbi and Driveby. Guys, we all had an opportunity for the last ten years to alter this debate, at first on our terms, then as the minority partner. We refused to do so.

Now the majority has acted, and you are crying?

Listen to the whining and niggling of the phony Dresden and the syncophantic Rabbi and Driveby. Guys, we all had an opportunity for the last ten years to alter this debate, at first on our terms, then as the minority partner. We refused to do so.

Sure thing pal, stick to those Reagan conservative principles you so strongly believe in ........ :lol:

I have told you before, that Reagan was a hack and a front for corporatist principles.

I am a Republican of the Gerald Ford and Barry Goldwater vein, who were both appalled with Reagan and the rise of the neo-Republicans.

Barry would have voted no today, but he would have tried to work with the process first. So Ford would have. I think he would have forced the right wing of his minority party to work with the process.

I have told you before, that Reagan was a hack and a front for corporatist principles.

I am a Republican of the Gerald Ford and Barry Goldwater vein, who were both appalled with Reagan and the rise of the neo-Republicans.

Barry would have voted no today, but he would have tried to work with the process first. So Ford would have. I think he would have forced the right wing of his minority party to work with the process.

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Do Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the dems REALLY give a rats ass if you have healthcare coverage ?

I say no, what say you ? ......

Uh.. the Dems have only been running on this particular issue for darn near 80 years. I would say they do care.

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Yep, that's what I thought. You are a neo-Republican. Too bad. Your day is over.

Do Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the dems REALLY give a rats ass if you have healthcare coverage ?

Uh.. the Dems have only been running on this particular issue for darn near 80 years. I would say they do care.

Or they've wanted to be in control of healthcare for 80 years ........

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Yep, that's what I thought. You are a neo-Republican. Too bad. Your day is over.

Cool_story_bro_jesus.jpg

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Poor JokeDorkey. Did you know he tried to force me out of the GOP? Outrageous!! :lol::lol::lol: I would have had to join the GOP in order for him to throw me out. He's too stupid... possibly a contender for 'resident idiot of USMB'.

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Poor JokeDorkey. Did you know he tried to force me out of the GOP? Outrageous!! :lol::lol::lol: I would have had to join the GOP in order for him to throw me out. He's too stupid... possibly a contender for 'resident idiot of USMB'.

He's the leader in the clubhouse so far .......

Thanks, guys.

You are losers today.

You will be losers this fall.

You will continue you to be losers until you are willing to leave the Century of the Fruitbat.

oh now i am a phony....:lol:....i dont pretend to be something i am not Jake......like um.....you....

Harry, you are now stuck on stupid. No wonder our party is in the state it is in. You are delusional about this issue. We could have changed it. We did not, and the people threw us out. The Dems had the numbers, nearly blew it, and now are going to pass it in the next hour.

Harry, you are now stuck on stupid. No wonder our party is in the state it is in. You are delusional about this issue. We could have changed it. We did not, and the people threw us out. The Dems had the numbers, nearly blew it, and now are going to pass it in the next hour.

Jake.....first off there is no ..."OUR PARTY"....i have NEVER belonged to the Republican Party....never will....up until 93-94 i was a registered Dem.....not anymore....i will never re-join those basterds....especially as long as slime like Pelosi is in the leadership....so there is no "WE" here....basically Jake.....I CANT STAND BOTH PARTIES....hope they both fall off the edge of the earth....ESPECIALLY the fringe on both sides....

Yes, they care... about controlling your life and your tax dollars, nothing more, nothing less.

Immie

I'm really starting to believe that no politicians (regardless of party) give a crap about the true will and well-being of the American people. If you want proof just look at the situation with Chrysler and the "car czar" that Obama appointed himself. All that matters is their agenda and what is best for THEM not US!

Forum List

Back